Chapter 8

The 12 bunnies

A crash caused Grace to curl up tighter as a flash of pain flared across her cheek, waiting for the blow of the truck.

But non came.

She looked up slowly, not sure what to expect.

Kris stood above her with a expression she could not decide was sternness or anger, but whatever it was, she was sure he wasn't best pleased.

He bent down and Grace saw the front of the truck crushed from where Kris' back collided and she fully started to respect the boys for their other forms.

Kris picked Grace up -ignoring the box she still held close to her- and took her over to Suho and Xiumin, who Grace had just seen as Kris lifted her.

Suho took Grace out of Kris' arms and her cheek, seeming to follow a trail with his fingers.

Suho went in and hugged Grace tightly.

“Thank God you're ok, when we saw you in the middle of the road...” Suho couldn't finish his sentence as he buried his face into her neck, a habit he does when he is worried for that person.

Grace brought her hand up and his hair softly.

“It's ok, I am ok now.”

“Why were you in the middle of the road, did someone push you?”

Grace shook her head and reached for the top of the box.

“Something was moving in there and I went on instinct and grabbed for it. Before the truck went over it.”

She pulled the lid up and gasped in horror, the men looking inside with curious faces before they went grave.

 

EXO POV:

The boys were all laying around and awaiting their brothers to come home abd were surprised as Grace and their brothers threw themselves through the door and Grace ran to the bathroom with... was that a box?

Suho looked for Lay and motioned him over.

“Since you can use a little of your powers, Grace will need you in the bathroom. She is injured and she also has a guinea pig friend of ours that is injured.”

Lay nodded and went towards the bathroom. He knocked lightly before stepping in.

“Grace, what happened.”

“I saw a box in the middle of the road so I went to grab it, then a truck seemed to come out of no where and it was coming straight at me. Kris blocked the truck and I opened this box and this little guys was insidr and injured.”

She slowly brought the little guy out and Lay gasped.

“Yongguk!”

“Yes, Suho, Kris and Xiumin said the same before, do you know him? Is he the same as you?”

Lay put his hand in front of the guinea pigs nose and the guinea pig snuffled at the hand, almost looking as though it was saying hi.

“Yes, we were forced together in a cage along with his brothers, but we got along. We were all very sad when we didn't return to at least say goodbye to them. They are the same as us... Almost.” Lay finished there. He placed his hands lightly over the guinea pig and a blue hue came out of his hands. The blue settled around the guinea pig until parts of the blue got lighter as it pinpointed areas out where bad injuries were.

After a good few minutes, the blue disappeared back into Lay's hands and there lay a sleepy, dirty guinea pig. Lay turned to Grace.

“Suho said you had an injury, may I look at it?”

“I do not know where it is myself, Suho said it was on my cheek, but I couldn't feel it or anything.”

Grace turned to Lay.

“I see it, please be still for a minute.”

Lay gently placed his hand on Grace's left cheek and the blue hue came back. It circled around Grace's cheek, trying to search for the injury. The blue got stronger as it followed the path of the cut going from just underneath her left eye all the way down to her chin, creating a long cut that could be mistaken as a scar if not for the thin trails of blood going down to her neck. The blue disappeared and Lay took his hand back and Grace thanked him with a light blush.

“I will clean him up and we can put him in the towels by the stove, ok?” Lay nodded and stood to leave.

“Lay... Could you stay please? I don't want a re take of the Tao incident, I would like to have someone to help so we can get this done quickly.”

Lay nodded and settled back down.

They cleaned up Yongguk and they wrapped him in a towel before stepping outside to nine curious faces.

Grace took Yongguk into the kitchen while Lay went to his brothers to see how much of the situation they knew.

 

Grace POV:

 

After I got Yongguk settled, I went into the living room to see what was going on.

As I stepped in, the first thing I noticed was the array of emotions going through the room.

We had Sehun and Lu Han, with no actual expressions, we had Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, Kai and Tao jumping around like idiots (but they looked happy... Sort of). We had Suho, Lay and Kyungsoo looking serious and seeming to be thinking about something then we had Kris and Xiumin looking as thought they were out to kill.

“Ok the guys!” I tried to catch their attention.

“I think I need some details.”

 

30 minutes later...

So... I did get information... But not what I wanted. The boys refused to tell me some things, saying I would have to ask Yongguk when he woke up, or just saying that they could not tell me due to 'circumstances'.

What I did get were Yongguk's, brother's names (which is something). I carefully stored the names into my brain. Yongguk, Youngjae, Daehyun, Himchan, Jong Up and Zelo (Junhong).

Of course, I didn't get mad at the boys, it is up to them whether they tell me stuff or not, but I would like to know a little more about what I am getting myself into.

And one more crisis...

 

 

 

 

 

I need to buy more food.

 

 

Unknown POV:

The shadow chuckled as he watched the guinea pig turn in his sleep.

“So she managed to get you too. Doe not matter. Your brothers are worth more anyway. So much better.”

The shadow started laughing as he remembered today’s events.

That truck driver was so easy to control and it was an added bonus he died on impact, the shadow didn't have to mess with his brain or anything. Those dratted bunnies didn't notice a thing.

“But that does not matter,” The shadow watched as a girl came in to check on the guinea pig.

“I shall make sure I see you very soon, Grace.” The shadow spat the name out in disgust before it forced the body it inhabited to turn and walk away.

 

Hey guys, I updated early in the month! Yay! I hope you enjoy this one.

If I were to bring all the B.A.P. members into this story, would you like pictures like I did with EXO?

Hopefully, I will do a double update this month, so keep your eyes out for another update :)

Thank you to everyone who is subscribed, I may not be able to thank you all personally, but know that I am grateful for the subscriptions (and upvotes... Have to love those upvotes :P)  :)

Stay sane everyone :)

P.S: Should I give you guys a name? Instead of just guys and my subscribers?