Chapter 10

The 12 bunnies

Grace POV:

I woke up extremely tired from a strange dream that I had.

Who would've thought that me, the all happy, never down person, would get such... How would I put it? Scary? No... Too nice. How about intimidated? Yeah... That sounds about right.

After a quick stretch, I lumbered out of bed and strolled towards the kitchen. Something fluffy brushed past my leg and I looked down to see Xiumin staring up at me.

“'Morning Xiu, you wanting breakfast?”

A nod and a pat on the leg had me chuckling.

“Ok, ok. If your brothers are not up, wake them up. Leave Yongguk, he needs all the rest possible. I will make something up for him, Ok?”

A nod from Xiumin and he scampered off into the living room to wake his brothers.

I went into the kitchen and decided that pancakes sounded the best for today.

I got the batter done quickly and heated the stove. A firm pat on the calf had me looking down yet again.

“Morning Lu Han, want pancakes?”

A multiple amount of nods and many pats on my leg had me playfully pushing him away.

“Ok, go get humanized and dressed and I will see you here shortly. Now shoo!”

Lu Han scampered off and I got back to the pancakes.

A few minutes later, hands wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my right shoulder.

“Are they almost ready yet?”

“Good Morning to you too, Chanyeol. I guess either Xiu or Lu Han told you then? They are almost ready. Help me set the table please.”

And the hands left my waist and I heard the clinking of cutlery.

One-by-one, the boys came out, some fully dressed and wide awake (Xiumin, Lu Han, Chanyeol and Suho) while others came out fully dressed and sleepy eyed (Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Tao) while the others were in various states of being dressed (Lay, Chen and Kai seemed to have forgotten their shirts, while Kris seemed to have forgotten his jeans and was stumbling around in boxers and a shirt).

“Alright boys! Foods ready! Dig in!” I yelled to the boys (which seemed to wake the stragglers up).

Everyone leaped for the pancakes set on the table and I sat back to watch, munching on a piece of toast (I only made enough for the boys, they need all the energy they can get).

I smiled as everyone managed to have at least one pancake and they were all smiling as they excitedly spoke of what they were going to do today. A tap on the shoulder made me turn around.

“Oh, hello Yongguk, did these boys wake you up?” I asked quietly to a chest (I may not be short, but he is certainly taller than me).

“No, I was already up but Xiumin-hyung told me to stay in bed and in my guinea pig form for a little longer before I got up.”

“Well just in time, here are your pancakes.” (I said boys. Yongguk is included in this)

I handed him a plate I hid under the kitchen top.

“Thank you, but have you not made any for yourself?”

“I didn't made enough batter, so I made sure there were enough for everyone else.”

Yongguk got a clean plate and placed one of his pancakes on it and passed it to me.

“Then have this then, as a thank you for making food for me.”

I grinned.

“Thank you Yongguk, I am delighted because of that.”

And I munched into the pancake happily.

A dark aura seemed to be coming behind me and I turned around.

The boys were staring at Yongguk with a stare I couldn't place as one emotion. It seemed to be a mixture of anger, hurt and... Jealousy?

"Hey boys, are you OK? You're all looking a little hot headed there." I tried to lighten the situation.

They shook themselves and looked at each other in surprise.

"It's all good. I think we were all having the same train of thought." Suho spoke up.

"Can I ask that train of thought?"

"We took too many pancakes and didn't leave you any." Tao pipped up.

"It's fine boys, Yongguk gave me one of his and I have had a piece of toast, no worries."

The boys finished a pancake and each left one on their plates.

"The food was delicious, but we are full now. You can have our last pancakes, Grace." Kris stood, and the rest followed and out the kitchen.

That was confusing, what has gotten into them?

I cleaned up the plates anyway (yes, I ate the pancakes, I can not leave good food to waste).

A dark aura came from behind me, and I thought it was the boys again. I opened my mouth to speak, but stopped short.

This felt different... More...

Evil.

I turned sharply and gasped. A hand grabbed my shoulder and I yelped.

It all went dark.

 

EXO POV:

“So, is she the one?”

“Yes, she has to be, we never have had the same reaction before.”

“Would she accept us?”

“I hope so.”

A yelp had the boys turning sharply towards the kitchen.

“Grace? Are you ok-”

The boys tumbled in.

“Where is she?” Chanyeol asked.

“Gone.”

Here you go guys, I hope you enjoyed it (you will find out who is who exactally). I do not have much more to say... Oh! Feel free to ask any questions (I will try my hardest to answer) and anything that you find confusing please feel free to ask and I will try my hardest to un confuse it. That's it I think, so enjoy your day? Night? Tomorrow?

Anyway...

Stay sane everyone! :)