Chapter 11

The 12 bunnies

EXO POV:

The boys walked up and down Grace's bedroom, some sitting on the bed (Kai, Sehun, Tao, Minseok) while the others ploughed themselves up and down the room. Yongguk hid himself in a corner in his Guinea pig form

“Where would she have gone?” Suho asked himself.

“Did she walk out?” Chanyeol asked, only to get slapped on the underside of his cheek.

“Pabo, you really think she would have walked out and not even one of us heard her? Besides, her scent ends in that room, no trail towards the door.” Lu Han sharply knocked some sense back into Chanyeol.

“Oh yeah, sorry.”

Suho sighed and turned to the readers.

“As you can read, we are trying our hardest to look for Grace, however we have no line as to where she has gone. I think we all know how she disappeared, but we can not work with that, we need to know where she went, so we can get her back... Our mate. I've said it now, and we only realized as soon as she left, but it is the truth, so if you can help, let us know, NOW! I know some of you know, and we need you to yell it at us.

Sorry? I didn't quite hear you.

Still too quiet, you said something beginning with Y?

Say it louder! Yong? Are you trying to say Yongguk? Will he be able to help?”

Suho then slapped himself.

“Of course! His brothers are around, he can ask them!”

Suho stood and bent down to Yongguk, who still hid in the corner.

“Yongguk, can you still contact your brothers? Can you ask them if Grace is around? I know that it won't be pleasant for you to hear your brothers, as you feel you can not help them, but we can help them as we go and collect Grace... If she is there.” Suho asked pleadingly, Yongguk's fluffy, clean fur (thank Grace).

Yongguk stared at Suho for a long length of time, before nodding and looking at the floor intently.

His body changed to his human and Suho grabbed a pair of Kris' pants for him to put on.

“What do you want me to say?”

“This...”

 

Grace POV:

I woke with a groan.

When was my bed this hard? And where were by pillow and blankets?

My eyes opened blearily and I looked around, my eyes widened when they met with cold, dark steel instead of a warm and cozy looking place that should have been my bedroom.

“Yo! She's awake. Get the boss.”

That woke me up quickly.

I sat up quickly and pain bloomed in my head.

“Oww,” I rubbed my head, looking around slowly.

Well, not much to see. Just cages, cages, cages... Oh! And more cages... Did I mention cages?

“Well, hello human called Grace,” A smooth voice voiced next to my cage (ha! See what I did there). “Are you terrified by my voice only that you have no words to say?”

“Well to be honest, I just get very sarcastic when nervous, so if you do have any problems with that, please feel free to say, just nothing will be done.”

“Oh? A smart mouthed human? This will sure be interesting to break.”

Oh. That's... New...

“Well, it is a pleasure to meet you voice, however I have people waiting for me to feed them at home, so I really must be going.”

“Yes, those bunnies,” He spat the sound harshly.

“No, people actually, you should get that spitting problem checked out, it's not hygienic.”

And... It slapped me.

“Filthy human! You will listen to me!” It roared, all pretences gone.

Me? Filthy? I washed last night thank you.

“So, you finally silence when I yell at you.”

“Nope, I was just waiting to see if you had anything more to say.”

Damn my big mouth.

“Get the human out of my sight, move it in with the ear-less rabbit things, that should shut it up.”

“Hey! I am a human female, I do not take to being called 'it'!”

I really should shut up sometime soon, right?

“Take it away.” The voice ignored my words.

And... This cage is moving. Why is it moving?! What is moving it?!! Oh, people.

There were two men pushing this cage out of the strange cage room and into another.

“Put her here, she can see them clearly.” One of the men muttered.

I waited for them to leave before looking around curiously.

Well, for a start, there are more FREAKING CAGES!! But one next to me was full.

There were balls of multicoloured... Balls that seemed to be keeping each other warm.

One closer inspection, they all breathed (AHHH!!! IT'S BREATHING BALLS).

I am going to guess they are a mammal of some type, so I will greet them.

“Hey, guys. You ok over there?”

A white head lifted up and looked at me blearily, just waking up from sleep.

Snap! It's a guinea pig!

“Ah! Sorry for waking you up, I just wanted to know if you were alive or not. Please go back to sleep.”

The Guinea Pig seemed to understand and put his head back down to nuzzle back to sleep with a orange coloured Guinea pig.

I sighed.

“You guys remind me so much of Yongguk, I hope him and the EXO boys are doing ok...”

All the heads (five of them. Yes, I had time to count) shot up instantly and looked at me in surprise.

“Oh? You know Yongguk? You must be his brothers then. It is a pleasure to meet you guys.”

The white headed Guinea pig I spoke to before turned to his supposed brothers and nodded towards them. They nodded back and suddenly, there was a male in his place.

I looked on with surprise.

Why are all of these animal human people so kind in the eyes? WHY?

“Hello,” A melodic voice snapped me out of my thoughts. “My name is Daehyun, these and Yongguk are my brothers and Yongguk has given us a message to give to you...”

 

 

 

Nothing has been edited. And yes, this is early (turns out I am out of the house tomorrow wih no WIFI, the horror). I will correct anything on Monday/Tuesday and I will also reply to your commments then as well.

Please tell me your favourite part of this chapter (I would ike to know for later chapters) :)

Sorry, on top of that, I will add B.A.P. Guinea pig images/breeds (get ready for the cuteness)!!!

For now,

Stay sane everyone! :)