V (Taehyung)

Waking Up With BTS

    Taehyung is the literal worst when it comes to sleeping schedules. His is so messed up that half the time when he sneaks over to your place at night, he messes up yours. Not that you really mind all that much.

    "Babe, I can't sleep." Of course he can't.
    "Of course you can't." You roll over to face him and you know that despite it being 3AM, you can't be angry with him. "Do you ever sleep?" you ask, yawning. He smiles enthusiastically.
    "Yes, but usually not at night." You smile lazily and hold out your arms. He cuddles into you, head tucked into the curve of your neck, tousled hair tickling your chin.
    "You're ruining my sleeping schedule, you know?" you murmur as he presses his lips to your collarbone. He laughs.
    "What's a sleeping schedule?" he asks sarcastically and you're already nodding off to sleep again when you reply.
    "I wouldn't know, I don't have one anymore." But he knows there's a smile on your face as you say it.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

    It's almost noon when you wake up. Next to you, Taehyung sleeps soundly, looking fantastic, even in bareface; he always looks so good that it's unfair. 
    "Tae," you mumble, hand reaching out to shake him a few times, "Tae, wake up, it's like eleven thirty."
    Groaning something about it being his day off, he shifts toward you, wrapping you up in his arms and throwing a leg over yours. "You lazy fu- TAE!" you yelp as he nips at your shoulder. You whip around to see his too-big, face splitting grin.
    "Can't we just cuddle?" he says and you roll your eyes because when all the stardom is stripped away and he doesn't have to care for his image, he really is just a typical teenage boy.
    "Fine," you grumble, burying your face into his chest. He smells good and you can't really place the scent, but that's the thing about Tae- nothing about him is common. All you know is, there's a familiarity to him that doesn't go unnoticed.
    His warmth eases you back into sleep and for the next two hours, everything is okay.

    You hear a crash from the kitchen and it jolts you out of sleep. Taehyung isn't next to you and you groan because whatever mess he makes cant be found out by your parents when they come home later. You get up to walk to the kitchen. "Tae, if you broke something, I swear-"
    The sight before you makes you want to laugh and scream at the same time. A bowl that was presumably full of flour is spilled on the floor- and all over Tae. "Kim Taehyung, what on earth are you doing?" 
    He smiles sheepishly. "I was going to make brunch?" You choose to laugh because he looks so flustered that you can't yell at him.
    "You should've woken me up, stupid," you say as you reach for a wash rag and wipe his face.
    "I wanted to surprise you." You smile and he kisses you before helping you clean up the spilled flour.
    You flop down on the couch afterwards, still hungry. He sits next to you, kicking his feet up on the coffee table. Your stomach growls loudly.
    He fights back a laugh. "We can order takeout?"
    Another dying whale sound boxes itself and you roll your eyes. "You read my mind."

    And after delivery from the Chinese restaurant and TV and lazy day spent laying around, you smile and play with Tae's hair as he takes yet another nap, head in your lap. So maybe he ruins your sleeping schedule all the time and maybe he does act like a complete child when he's lazy, but you wouldn't have things any other way.

  ~6/7~