Jin

Waking Up With BTS

        Hot breath washes across the skin of your neck. You shiver and slowly awaken, eyes opening and squinting to look at the open window that is letting in sunlight and a gorgeous summer breeze. As your body begins to wake, you become aware of everything around you. The smell of freshly laundered sheets and earthy sweetness fill your senses as you stretch beneath the soft blanket. A pair of arms slide around your waist from behind and pull you into a mass of warmth. Skin against skin on top of crisp bed sheets, legs tangling together, breaths and heartbeats synching as one. You turn in his arms and smile as he nuzzles his face into your hair.
        "Seokjin-ah, are you awake?" You ask, your soft voice breaking through the sound of rustling leaves from the trees outside.
        "No," he murmurs, "go back to sleep." You giggle and he opens one eye at the sound. "How are you so cute so early in the morning?" You pull back slightly so you can look at him face to face.
        His soft brown hair falls messily into his face and you reach up and push aside a few strands. His hand catches yours and your fingers intertwine as he kisses your knuckles sweetly.
        A silence that's warm as fresh apple pie settles around the pair of you as you take in the sight of each other. And all you can think about is how much you love him while time just stops, or maybe you just forget about the concept of time altogether, making it feel like an eternity between each play-by-play of a moment.
        Your lips brush his lightly, lovingly, and his hands hold your waist, rolling over to pull you on top of him. You straddle him with your knees on either side of his hips as your hands smooth over the planes of muscle that make up his chest and broad, toned shoulders. His skin is white like cream and soft as if he had bathed in moisturizer.
        Leaning down, your lips connect with his again and when you break the kiss, you lay your head on his shoulder and bury your face into his neck, inhaling his sweet, earthy scent. His arms fold around you as you lay quite literally on top of him- though you're small and light enough to know your weight won't crush him. He your hair with gentle fingers.
        "Good morning," Jin says softly, his voice still husky with sleep as his hand trails down your back to rest at your waist.
        "Good morning," you whisper, lips brushing his neck.
        He manages to sit up, taking you with him so that you're seated on his lap, blanket still wrapped around you. You smile as you rest your forehead on his. You've longed for this kind of morning for months- no alarm clocks going off or schedules to rush to or work to be done- just you and him together. As much as you loved seeing him perform, you needed a day like this just to have him all to yourself. 
        "Are you hungry?" you ask. His perfect lips shape into a smile and he nods. It's been a while since you've made breakfast for two. "Stay here and rest some more, I'll make your favorite." You climb off of his lap and go to the kitchen to whip up something delicious.
        As you whisk eggs, you hear him singing some cheesy, adorable love song in his still-sleepy voice which means he's really happy.
        Just hearing him be happy makes you happy and you feel like you're on a cloud of cotton candy and pillows. When you finish making the food, you pile it onto a tray and bring it to the bedroom where you find him sitting like a child on the bed, stretching and relaxing. You set the tray down on his lap and climb into the bed yourself. 
        The next thirty minutes are spent eating delicious food at a ridiculously lazy pace while feeding each other and kissing the Nutella from the corners of each other's mouths and other corny, lame, coupley things. Afterward, you snuggle with him, enjoying a lazy, mid-morning break. You don't even have to go anywhere or do anything to be happy with him- sometimes just being with him is enough to make your heart flutter and your skin heat and your lips smile. And you wouldn't have it any other way.

 
~1/7~