Suga

Waking Up With BTS

        If there's any one thing you're an expert on, it's laziness. If there was a competition for it, you'd send someone to pick up your first place trophy for you just so you wouldn't have to get out of bed. But you would have to say your boyfriend would be fair game in such a competition- sometimes you don't know how he's become such a famous rapper, songwriter, and performer.
        It's almost 12 in the afternoon and you're both still laying in bed, only just waking up. You stretch, smiling because it's such a relaxing day. Beside you, Yoongi shifts and reaches out for a pillow, for you, for something to hold onto because he's so used to having his arm slung around something when he sleeps. He finds you first, pulls you into his chest so that you can feel the heat radiating from his gorgeous skin. Planting a kiss on his collarbone, you slide your arms around him and snuggle into his body.
        He stirs and blinks away the sleep from his eyes as he yawns, chest rising and falling. Upon seeing you, he smiles and whispers your name to see if you're awake. You look up and smile too, and there's something about waking up with him that makes your heart warm and chest squeeze.
        "What do you want to do today?" he asks as he plays with your soft, long hair.
        "I don't know... What do you want to do?" Yoongi thinks about it for a moment before answering.
        "I want to eat brunch with you. And then watch a movie with you. And cuddle on the couch with you. And then make out-"
        "Yah!" You laugh and shove his shoulder.
        "Let's just be lazy," he suggests. You smile and reach up to run a hand through his perfectly messy hair and trail it down the side of his face, his jawline, his neck, his shoulders... His skin is soft and pale and you lean into him, inhaling his scent, relaxing against his firm chest.
        "You don't have a schedule today, do you?" you ask.
        "Nope, I'm all yours," he murmurs kissing the top of your head.
        "I'm hungry," you say, taking his hand and putting it palm to palm with yours. His hands are bigger, fingers longer, palms wider. 
        "I don't want to get up," he whines, pulling the covers over the two of you and snuggling under them.
        "Well my stomach does," you say, worming and wiggling out of his embrace. "I'll make brunch." 
        The kitchen begins to come alive as you make the food. Your senses open up and for a while, all you know is the smell and taste and touch of the food. The sweet, floral scent of honey, the crisp, salty taste of bacon, the soft touch of split-top white bread because you know Yoongi hates wheat.
        You hear him shuffle into the living room and plop down on the couch as you finish fixing up the plates. The tv clicks on and you can hear the familiar voices of the Running Man cast shouting at each other. Smiling, you bring the food to the living room, handing him a plate and settling down next to him.
        "When are you and the boys ever going to be on Running Man?" You ask this teasingly as you feed him a bite of honey toast.
        "Jagiya," he says in a 'let's be real here' tone of voice, "I don't run. And can you just imagine what Namjoon, Hobi, and Jin would be thinking as they stood there while the maknaes attacked each other?They'd embarrass us all." His words are bitter but he says them lovingly. You know how much he loves the boys- you've grown to love them too. They treat you like family and that's how you love them.
        You finish your plate after him and set it on the coffee table, too lazy to move. "I cooked. You should clean," you tell Yoongi. He yawns and stretches on the couch, laying with his head in your lap.
        "Nah, I'm lazy," he tells you, his cheek against your thigh. You frown as you run your fingers through his hair.
        "I was lazy and I still made you breakfast." He sighs, sitting up.
        "How about we forget about cleaning up and do something else for now?" 
        "Like what?" There's a realization- in the part of your brain that's actually awake and not being lazy- that fills your consciousness that the way he said 'something else' was totally greasy.
        "Like this." He pushes you onto your back and his lips come down on yours, warm and tasting of sweet honey. You indulge a bit and kiss him back leisurely. 
        "You're so greasy, Yoongi-ah. It probably comes as a set with your laziness," you tell him when you break the kiss.
        "And yet you still love me," he murmurs into your neck as he trails kisses down the side.
        "Mmph, I'll always still love you, stupid." One of your legs hooks around his body as his arms slide around your waist.
        "You can never deny me, can you?" he asks while his hands play with the hem of your top.
        "Actually, yes I can." To prove your point, you push his hands away and sit up, hugging your knees so that you're somewhat protected from him.
        "But jagiya," he pouts, looking at you like a kicked puppy. 
        "Don't look at me like that," you warn as you turn your face towards the tv.
        "Jagiya," he whines.
        You smirk. "You asked if I could deny you and I'm proving that I can." His eyes narrow as if to say "Game on", and suddenly you aren't so sure you want to be playing this game. Especially if he-
        "Yoongi!" He's pulls your legs by the ankles so that your middle is exposed and then goes in for the kill, tickling your stomach until you can't breathe. "Okay, okay, stop!" you squeal as he laughs and continues. You giggle until your face goes red and then out of nowhere, he pins your arms above your head and kisses you deeply.
        When you come up for air, your head is spinning and you feel like a squishy, fluffy, mushy mess of happiness. "Yoongi-ah," you pant as his lips travel down your neck, "I love you."
        He smirks against your collarbone. "I'll one up you and show you how much I love you instead of saying it." 
 

 ~2/7~