Chapter 2

Regret

Seohyun POV

Today is some of my busy days. Hyoyeon onnie can’t come to work today because her boyfriend is sick after the date. I sigh. After i finish my work, i walk on my way to home then suddenly someone caught my attention. I look at him, and feel like that's person is so familiar to me. So i try lo look carefully and i right he is someone who i know, Jung Yonghwa. I look at him and beside him there was a girl. He talking with her and smile. What is this? He got new girl already? I want to run away but my legs like glue that already stick on the street. Why? Why? Isn’t he say that he love me? But now he had new girl beside him. Why i feel like want to cry? He forget about me already?  Then i see them walk closer near me. NO! Don’t come! Go! Go! I want to run away but i can’t. Then they stop in front of me and i just look at them. HE seems shocked when he saw me.

 "Yonghwa oppa?" I whisper lowly

"Ohh! Seohyun-sii" He say and make me feel like dying. Seohyun-sii? Are we strangers now? He is formal to me now

"Who is her oppa?" The girl beside him ask

"Ohh, sulli..i don't know her..i just know she work at that cafe." He say coldly and make me want to cry right at there. He don’t even know about me anymore? I shouldn’t stand here from the first time.

"Mianhe, he is right. I'm a worker at that cafe where yonghwa-sii always come." I say and try to hold my tears. I want to run.

"Ahh! Really?" The girl ask him back. Did i look like e a liar too?? She even don’t look at me. What a good idea Seohyun-ah?

"Ne! You don't trust me?" He say and pinch her cheek. Please, stop.

"Yah! Oppa! How can you do that?" The girl pout and He just smile to her. He won’t be smile to me anymore. This because of you Seohyun-ah! You’re the one that leave him. I look at them, it's hurt, it’s hurt so much. How can he do that me? Did he hate me that much?. I want to leave right now.

"Ahh! Sorry for disturb, i must go now." I finally say and bow, then turn around and walk to street. But when i crossing the road, a car come with high speed make me look at the car. I shocked and look at the car that come. I just close my eyes and wait for my time. Will i die? Will i die like this? Hopeless? Is this is my punishment? Then suddenly i feel someone pull me away. I open my eyes and found he there held my hands, in front of her.

"Are you crazy???!??" He shout to me angrily

"How can you cross when the light still green?" he continue

"I..i.." i don’t know what to say. What happen? my hands feel trembling.

"And why you just stood there???? Did you want the car to hit you???!!!??" He shout again

"Oppa! Why you mad?" The girl confusely say and make me wake from my thought

"Mian..mianhe.." i say and look at him, i am so scared now. Without i know, my body move to hug yonghwa oppa make that girl and yonghwa oppa suprised. I don’t know what happen but then i feel like the girl is run away. I bet Yonghwa oppa still shocked with my action but i just need him now. Please oppa. Let me hug you. Then not long he losen my hand away and want to run after the girl but i hold him back.

"Oppa.." I say with tears start to drop from my eyes. I know what will happen.

"What are you want again seohyun? Didn't you want me to stop? Now i'm stop! You're free now! Can you let me go now?" He shout at me again

"But oppa..." I didn't finish my words then he cut me

"Just stop this! Stop disturbing me! And don't worry, i don't like you anymore!" He say and run away. I shocked with his statement. He is so harsh with me.Tears run all over my face. What am i doing? He already have a girlfriend, you pabo seohyun! You're the one leave him and now what you get? I blame myself all. It's hurt. Now i know, i love him but its too late, too late to reliaze. Now i lose him.

End of Seohyun POV

 

Yonghwa POV

"sulli!" I shout and grab her hand

"Oppa? Let me go!" She say angrily

"Mianhe" I sigh

"Why? She is someone you know right? Why you lie to me?" She shout to me.

"Mianhe." I say again, too tired to talk back.

"Who is she?" She ask me

"She is someone i like in past." I tell her the truth

"So you still like her!" She sadly say. Did i still like her? I ask myself too.

"..."

"I'm right!" She shout and i sigh. Girls always so troublesome.

"Mianhe" i try to say to her again

"What good about her? She is completely !" She shout and make me look at her. What did she say??

"Can you stop your mouth?" I angrily say. ?!?! How dare you say that in front of me? How dare you say Seohyun is ?!?!?!?

"Wae? You at her side now? You mad at me now?" She shout hysterical

"Can you stop!!! You're the not her!" I shout angrily. I can't held it anymore, this girl is to much. How dare she?? Who did she think she is??

"Mwo?!!??" She shocked with what i said.

"What? Isn't you? You're the one who throw yourself to me? You even aren't my girlfriend so stop act like you are!!" I harshly say.

"Then why you chase me??!!???" She shout again.

"I just want to said sorry, cause i never like you. So stop acting like you're my girlfriend just because i’m being good to you and for your information i just use you to forget about her. But now, i regret why should i try it with a and i even try to say some sorry words to a " I say and walk away then i remember something so i turn around and shout

"Never! Never come to my house again!" I shout and walk away leave her alone at there.

End of Yonghwa POV

 

Seohyun POV

I walk lifeless to my house after cry so much on the street. My eyes is hurts now. Then suddenly i hear some voice from my house so i quickly run to my house. I grab my key and open it then i find my mother lay there on the cold floor. My hearts feels cold and hurt now. What happen? what happen now???

"Omma?" I say slowly when i reach her.

"Noonaa, you home???" Sehun say while crying.

"What, what happen??" I ask him and hope for good answer.

"I don't..don't know..when i went to kitchen to grab something to eat i found omma at here lie at here." He cry again and make scared

"Omma! Wake up!" i try to shout

"Is omma will be okay?" Sehun ask me

"She will!" I say and then i grab my phone and call ambulance. we went to hospital and my mother is inside the ICU room now. I keeep prying that everything will be okay. Please, i can’t lose my mom, not now.

"Noona, will omma be okay?" Sehun ask me again. I know he afraid too.

"She will! Didn't i tell you already?" I say to him

"Ommaa" sehun say when the ICU door open and doctor come out from there.

"What happen? How is my mom?" I ask the doctor but he just sigh and say that we are too late so my mother is gone now

"What!!!! How can? You're a doctor right????" I shout at him

"Ommmaa!!!" Sehun cry, i feel my legs lose strength then i sit on the floor.

"How can this happen?" I whisper

I walk to my mother room to see her for the last time and Sehun just cry beside my mom, Why did this happen to me? Why? What did i do to deserve this things? Why all happen now? In one day?

"Omma." I say slowly but i don’t cry now. I won’t cry. I’m tired, too tired to cry. How can this happen to me? Everybody leave me, everyone leave me. Then i feel someone come in and it’s Hyoyeon onnie. She look at me and then Sehun.

"Seohyun-ah, how can this happen." She ask me but i don’t know how to answer. I also don’t know onnie. How can this happen? Hyoyeon onnie think maybe i need a time so she just let me be without question me anymore, She walk beside Sehun who cry non stop and hug him.

"Gwenchana, sehun-ah, gwenchana." She say to him then i just walk away. I leave them, i leave the room. I walk lifelessly to my home and went to my room. I get inside and close it. I sit on the floor behind the door and cry silently. I can’t handle it. This is to much for me. Why? Why? I feel like my heart being squeeze tightly without give me some chance to breath. What will happen again?? What again???

End of Seohyun POV

 

Yonghwa POV

I get home then i went to my room and lay on my bed. I still remember when seohyun hug me. I still feel it, her warm hand and body but then suddenly i remember what i said to her.

"Mianhe, seohyun-ah..i just do what you want but i think my words must be hurt you" I say softly.Why she must hurt? She do not have feeling for me already right? Then why she hug me. Did she playing with me again?

"Ohh! This make me crazy!!" I shout and scrambles my hair.

Then suddenly my phone ring so I lazyly get up to grab my phone beside the bed.

"Hello?" I say lazyly

"Hyung! How can you do that to Sulli?" Minhyuk say angrily

"Wae?" I ask back

"You said she is a ? How can you said that to a girl?" Minhyuk say again

"What? She is a ? So what? Did she tell you how she throw herself to me?" I say angrily to him too

"Mwo? Hyung..?" Minhyuk didn't finish his word and being cut by me

"Open your eyes to see is she a or not! And i say this for the last time never try to find me a girl anymore especially a !!!" I shout then end the call immediatly.

"Ahh! So stressful!" I shout then i get up and went to bathroom to clear my mind.

End Of Yonghwa POV

 

Hyoyeon POV

"Hyun?" I say while try to knocking her bedroom

"Noona.." Sehun try again

"Hyun, please open the door please." I say worriedly

"Ne, noona..you already at there for 3 days." Sehun sadly say

"Hyun..you need to eat.." I say but there's still no reply from seohyun. I sigh and inhale deeply.

"Yah! Seo Joohyun! If you still didn't open this stupid door, i promise you this will broke just in a second!!!" I shout and make Sehun surprised look at me

"Hyo..hyoyeon..noona.." Sehun say with fear. Oopss! Seems like i scared him huh? Then suddenly the door open and showing seohyun standing at there like a ghost.

"No..noona?" Sehun say to seohyun but she never answer and walk away to bathroom and close the door.

"At least she is not keep herself in her bedroom." I sigh and walk away. Sehun walk to kitchen and prepare some food for them. He prepare a goguma steamed because he know it's seohyun favourite. Then after awhile seohyun get out from bathroom.

"Noona, let's eat." Sehun say but seohyun just ingore him and walk away

"Noona?" Sehun confused with her action

"Hyun? You need to eat!" I say so i stop seohyun from walk away. Seohyun look at us and shake her head and said she didn't want to eat. Then she get out from the house to go to work.

"Hyo noona? Ottokkhe?" Sehun ask sadly, he feels so sad to she her noona like that.

"It's okay, i will try to talk to her. And you should go to school right? Just go first okay?" I say and sehun just nod. This will be hard. Seohyun is so stubborn and veven i know she love her mom so much but why she like this? She is always so strong. I sigh and then walk away to follow seohyun. I don’t want something happen to her.

End of Hyoyeon POV

 

to be continue...