Chapter 5

Regret

Seohyun POV

The first day at office everything going smooth for me, there are so many new things but i still manage to do it and everybody at here is so nice too. They knew that i am new so they are help me with the things that i can’t and i already calls Hyoyeon onnie that i won’t be work at Cafe anymore. At first she is mad at me and then after i explain everything she understand and still manage to tease me about my posessive boyfriend. I sigh, and talk about my posessive boyfriend he keep trying to persuade me to just become his secretary or tell everybody about our relationships. He is just like kids. Choding!.

“Hyun??” I hear someon call me and make me wake up from my thought. I look at the person and there he is Jung Yonghwa.

“oppa? What are you doing at here? What if someone see us?” i said to him worriedly but seems like he don’t care.

“then let it be” he smile and walk to me

“oppa..you promise me” i pout and look away

“honey, i know..i just come to pick you..” he sadly said and take my hand.

“ but i can go home by myself.” I said and ready to take my things when he stop me.

“don’t you dare to think like that..so what did i do? Am i a useless boyfriend?” he annoyedly said and i know he is sad now for sure. I sigh and hug him.

“Oppa, mianhe..i just don’t want make some problem..” i said slowly and he hug me back.

“arra..i just miss you so much.” He said and look at me before kiss my lips passionate. Litte did i know that there are someone whose not yet go home.

The next day i go to office by myself because Yonghwa oppa have something to do first. When i arrive at office the atmosfer is so different. I don’t know why but it feel so weird or it just for me? Why i feel everybody look at me?? Its make me more nervous. Then i walk away to the restroom. I sigh and look my face in mirror. What did i do? Did something happen? Or they just kind with me for the first day? I did my job already right? What happen? I wash my hand and walk out back to my table.

I sigh, what time already? I open my phone to see what time already and its write 10PM. Its so late already and my job can’t finish. Why did i feel my works keep icrease? Is it normal for new workers to do this all? I even don’t understand and when i try to ask them, they just walk away. What is really happen? I sigh again and then my phone is ring so i pick it.

“Hyun, where are you?” Hyoyeon onnie said and i feel relief. Actually the office is so dark now and i so scared. I just afraid that i’m alone at here when nobody here already. I want to finish my job as soon as possible but its just too hard.

“Office” I said tiredly.

“Mwo??!?! Wae? Damn Yonghwa i will kick his to let you work until this hour.” She angrily said and make me laugh. I bet Yonghwa oppa will scared to see onnie now.

“its not because oppa..its just..i’m so slow so my job is so many beside i still don’t understand about it.” I said to her

“Ask you oppa to help you Hyun..”She said and i sigh. Yes, i can just easily ask Yonghwa oppa to help me but this is my job and i don’t like it if i just use oppa for this beside he is so busy too.  Like just now, he call me that he still have meeting and some bussines to do so he can’t go home with me too. He must be so busy, i wonder he ate already or not.

“I can’t onnie..this is my job” I said and she just sigh.

“you always like this hyun. Okay then i will go there and help you.” She said and make me shocked

“No onnie! No need! I can do it by myself beside its just left little” I said and hope she will understand

“Arasso, i can’t win stubborn girl right?” she sigh and i giggle

“Then next time we can celebrate your first working at office.” She said again and make me smile.

“Ne onnie” i say and end our calls. This is so tiring. I want to go home too and suddenly i miss Yonghwa oppa. Aigoo, what happen to me? Love sickness? I sigh and continue to work and then suddenly the lamp is off all. What happen? Did something happen? I walk to the door use my phone light and the door is locked already. Mwo? What happen? No! They don’t know that i still here? No! I try to call the security guard but nobody pick up. Then i look around me, all is dark. Its so terrible and i scared, please somebody help me. I want to cry now but i inhale deeply and let it go after that try to call Yonghwa Oppa but he is not pick up and i try again until my phone battery lowbat and shut off. Then suddenly my hands feel trembling and sweet. I remember what happen to my mother, i remember some of the debt collector come and hit us and throw everything at night. I cry and cry, i hug my knees and cry under beside the door. Help! Help! I close my eyes.

End of Seohyun POV

 

Yonghwa POV

Damn! Today is so tiring, there are so many things that i should handle and this make me crazy and what make me crazy more is i miss hyunn so much. I not yet see her this day. I sigh what bad boyfriend am i? Ahhh!

“okay, today meeting until here.” Someone said and i sigh and stand up. Finally its finished, what time already? I see my watch and its already 11PM. What the hell, Seohyun must be sleeping now. Then i walk to find my secretary hand me some document and my phone. Phone? How can it with her?

“You left it on the restaurant sir” She said and make me sigh. Yes, i use it to call hyunnie before. Then i take it from her and look at my phone, there are so many miscalls from hyunnie.

“Your phone keep ringing just now.” She said and i look at her angrily

“what you don’t tell me?” I said and she shock

“its..its because you still in meeting sir..” She look down

“damn!” i said and walk away. I try to call Seohyun back but the phone is off already. What happen? i don’t feels good about this. I get inside my car and keep call her to her phone or to her house. Sehun pick up and say that his sister not yet go home. Damn! I so worried now, not yet go home? Where is she? Where can she go? Maybe she is with Hyoyeon, i  directl call her.

“what?” She said annoyingly

“is seohyun with you?” i ask carefully, i hope she is with her.

“no” She said. What the hell??? So where is she? Where are you Seo Joohyun!!!

“but..just now i call her..she say she is still inside office because there are some job not yet finish.. i think she will go home now because its already..” before she finish i cut her directly.

“Okay” I said and end the call. After that i drive as fast as i can to office and see its being locked already. Is she still inside? I call the security and ask them to open the door. After they open it i run inside and go to her office. I run to the door and find its already locked so i take the key from security and open it. After i open it, i find her sit beside the door. OMG!

“Seohyun-ah!” I shout and look at her. There she is, she looks so pale and she is trembling now. She keep close her eyes and mumble something and make me feel scared and worried.

“Hyun..its me Yonghwa.. i come already” i said carefully and shake her body then she open her eyes slowly and look at me.

“Hyun..” i said again and then she hug me and cry.

“oppa..” She cry and cry. I hug her back and without i realize my tears fall down too. What happen hyun? But i feel realive you are okay now that i find you.

After that seohyun sleep and i pick her up. I take her to my car and drive to her house. After arrive, i put her slowly on her bed and keep hold her hand. Then sehun come to me.

“How is noona?” Sehun ask and i just sigh

“What happen hyung?” he ask again and i sigh again

“I also don’t know but when i arrive at there she is sit on the floor and trembling and sweating.” I said sadly

“Hmm..” He walk away and after a while he comeback with some medicine. He give me and ask me to give to Seohyun.

“This is her medicine.” He said calmly and i look at her confusely

“She have some mental sickness.” I shock with what i hear and look at him

“Noona is afraid of dark especially when she is alone because she keep think back about past.” Sehun said

“Past?” I said softly

“Yes, past.when the debt collector will come inside our house and throw everything or hit us even our mother. She ever locked inside warehouse because they threat mom to pay the money and it make her trauma. She will always cry and trembling when the room or around her is so dark. My mother and me ever find some doctor for her and the dovtor give us medicine. Its already 2 years and she stop eat her medicine because she said she is okay now and don’t need medicine to control her anymore and another reason is the medicine is expensive and we need money you know..” Sehun explain and make me completely shock with what i hear. She is pass through so many hard time. So hard that its make me want to cry, its make me hurt to see her like this. I take her hand and kiss her forehead.

“Hyun..i won’t let somethinglike this happen again. I will protect you.” I said and cry silently. Sehun left me alone with her.

End of Yonghwa POV

 

Seohyun POV

I open my eyes slowly and see around. I’m inside my room now. How? Who take me here? Then i try to get up and walk to my kitchen. I want to drink. After i walk to kitchen i find Yonghwa oppa there, cooking. I smile and walk to him.

“Oppa” I said softly and he look at me.

“Hyun..” He said and walk to me then he hug me.

“oppa?” i said

“How is it? Better?” he ask me and look at me sweetly.

“ne.” I said and smile at him.

“good then” he said and guide me to sit down. Then he go to take some water for me and hand it to me. I take it and drink.

“Oppa..did you take me home?” i ask him and he nod

“why you still at there when its so late already?” He ask me

“Its just there are some job i not yet finish” I said to him

“Job? Hyun, i check your things and there are some not your job. “ He said

“Mwo? But they say thats all is what i should do and i should finish it..before..AH! i not yet finish my job oppa!” I shout and he shake his head. He held my hand and stop me from panic.

“You no need to do it anymore.” He said and make me look at him confused

“what did you mean oppa?” i ask again

“I say you no need to do it anymore.” He said again

“mwo? You ask someone to do it already? But its my job..how can..” He stop me by kiss me hard. After he let go i look down completely shy with what happen.

“Hyun..look at me” He said again and i shly look at him

“I mean you no need to work there anymore.” He said

“Wae? You fired me?” i sadly said and he just chuckle

“Pabo!” he hit my heat and laugh

“Yah!” I said

“How can i fired you when my company also yours?” he said and make me blush hard.

“I just don’t want you to work at there anymore.” But he said that..

“I know, I know. I am the one who ask you to work there but i don’t know it will be a dangerous place for you.” He said

“dangerous? Oppa..if you say last night accident it just..” he cut me

“its not just accident or anything else hyun. You know how worried i am when i can’t contact you. I try to find you anywhere..i afraid something will happen to you. Did you know how hurt am i when i see you sit beside the door trembling and cry?” he said sadly and make me feel like bad girlfriend. How can i make him worried so much?

“oppa” i hug him to comfort him

“So please hyun..please..if something happen to you i might die.” He said. I raise my hand and caressed his face.

“don’t say like that.” I sadly said and look into his eyes

“then hyun..please hear me will you?” He said  and i nod

“stop working and marry me.” He ssaid and make me shock.

“o..oppa?” i speechless

“i know this is not the romantic proposal but i just can’t hold it anymore. I don’t want to think that you will leave me someday or whay will happen. I just need you by myself so please marry me.” He said and kiss my hand lightly. I want to cry, even its not romantic like drama or novel but as long as i with him and he ask me to marry me? I think this is the most romantic things for me. I smile and tears falls from my corner eyes. I always want to marry with someone i love but after i know what happen to my familly i never think to have some happy ever after but now he make me wrong. He make me realize that happy ever after is real and i also can have that kind of things.

“ne.” I answer and cry. He smile and hug me tight then he kiss me hard on my lips. Yes, my life can be like every princess on the story book too.

End of Seohyun POV

 

Yonghwa POV

I never felt so happy before, she accept me. She will marry to me. This is the happiest things that happen. I never want to leave her and with her accept my proposal its means she will become mine truly. Last time accident really make me realize that i can’t live without her. She is my everything and if something happen to her i can die. I also checked what happen that day, why seohyun work until so late because as long as i know nobody work until so late. The latess one is until 9PM. Then she is new worker why she should work until so late? Then i found out what happen. Someone knew about my relationships with seohyun and feel not happy then she spreading gossip and everybody threath her bad and keep giving her work that she should not do and what the worst one nobody help her. This make me mad. I walk to the office and see everybody standup and bow to me.

“Where is Lee Jieun?” I said and everybody shock

“yes, sir” that girl say and look at me

“What did you think about spreading gossip about me?” I ask and she look afraid.

“who ask you all to spreading gossip here when i pay you all for work??” i loudly said and everyone look down.

“and i don’t know that here have some bullying.” I angrily said

“I will change your head! ” i said and the head look at me shock but i don’t care.

“and you Lee Jieun take your things and leave now. You’re fired.” I said and the girl cry but sorry your tears won’t work on me. I walk away but then i stop and turn around.

“You, keep Seo Joohyun things and put it inside my room. From now on she won’t work here anymore! What did i think to let my fiance work in my company as workers and being bully?” I said

“I’m sorry sir, we don’t know things will..” but i cut him

“Yes, you don’t know that and what make you all to do that? If something happen to her, you all won’t be sitting at here anymore!” I said and angirly walk away.

How dare they do that in my company? Behind my back? Who are they? I should be more strict with all my worker. I won’t let them do anyting they want and i want to prevent mething lie this happen again. Not only my fiance but maybe another new worker.

End of Yonghwa POV

 

Seohyun POV

3 years after that we live happily. Its been 3 years after our wedding. He help me to pay all my debt even i don’t want but what can i do? Yes, he won’t let me work after that time but still i try to persuade him until he finally agree. HE open new cafe and let me handle it. At first i refuse it because i want to try by myself but then again he is become more stubborn then me until i should obey him. Hyoyeon onnie also helping me but now i stop it and let Hyoyeon Onnie to handle it. You want to know why? I keep ask to work but why i stop now?

“Hyunnnn” Yonghwa oppa call and hug me from behind.

“oppa” i smile and held his hand whose left my stomach

“what are you doing honey?” he ask and kiss my shoulder

“Just enjoy view” i said. Yes we are inside our room and looking outside the window.

“You know what?” He said

“what?” i ask

“you’re beautiful” he said and i smile

“ i know” i giggle

“Wah! Wah! So confidence huh?” He tease me

“Of crouse, who won’t? Beside you keep saying that for 3 years long already..don’t you feel bored?” I said

“Nope! I won’t feel bored with you forever” he said and i blush hard. He always manage to make me blush until now. He laugh and turn me around.

“I love you” He said

“I love you too” i said and kiss him gently. I never thought i will so happy. I never want to think my life if i not with him. My forever love. Then suddenly someon cry and make us stop from we doing and laugh. Then together we walk to our precious room. I walk beside the bed and carry him. Yes, he is our son. Jung Jaehwa. The reason why i stop my job. After i carry him, he stop crying and smile. Yonghwa oppa stand beside me and look for his son.

“ I happy” i suddenly said and Yonghwa oppa smile. He kiss my forehead then he kiss Jaehwa cheek.

“me too and nothing can exchange this.” Yonghwa oppa said.Yes, nothing can. I love my family now. I will take care of them because they are my precious in my life. I not regret with everything now. I’m lucky enough that God give me some chance to be with him. If i’m not i think i will regret it will all my life and now we are so happy. Thanks God for everything. I love you Yong, Jaehwa-ah.

End of Seohyun POV

 

THE END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, this is MukuMuku.

I'm back with the last chapter, so this is the ending. How is it? Hope you all will like it. 

Thankyou guys. ^^

See you again next time.