Chapter 4

Regret

Seohyun POV

I wake up and find myself in my room. I sigh remember what happening. I get up to reach my phone and see what time is it. It's already 7pm. OHH! How much i sleep already? But..i didn’t sleep well this few days. Then i get up slowly from my bed and decide to go to kitchen because i feel so hungry now but when i walk to kitchen i find out the table already full of food and there are someone sleep with his head on the table. Jung Yonghwa. He still at here? Is he cook this all? I walk slowly and look at his face. He must be tired. I touch his hair lightly and smile before move away to sit in front of him.

End of Seohyun POV

 

After a second yonghwa wake up and find Seohyun is sitting in front of him while eating. He look at her in suprised.

"Wae? You just wake up and now you stare at me?" Seohyun said

'Finally..finally she talk now..i think it's okay now' yonghwa thought

"Are you okay now?" Yonghwa ask and seohyun just nod make yonghwa smile.

"Thanks God" yonghwa said gratefully

"Is it tasty?" Yonghwa ask her when he see her munch the food.

"Ne" seohyun said

"Really?" Yonghwa said with happy face

"Yes, did you make it?" Seohyun said and yonghwa just nod like a little kid while smile when someone praise him.

"Gomawo" seohyun said and yonghwa just smile.

"Eat more, you're so skinny" yonghwa said while offering her another food.

"I full" seohyun said

"Really? That's good." Yonghwa said

"..."

"Hyun?"

"..."

"Seohyun?"

"Oppa..why you at here?" Seohyun ask while she look down to her hand.

"Wae?" Yonghwa ask

"Annie, i just ask.." Seohyun said

"I worry about you so i come here" yonghwa smile

"But.."

"But what hyun?" Yonghwa ask

"Didn't you hate me?" Seohyun ask

"Hate?" Yonghwa confusely ask

"Ne, i hurt you and you hate me for that right?" Seohyun said. Yonghwa sigh and get up from his sit. He walk near seohyun then he stop after that he move her chair to face him.

"Hyun, i don't hate you" yonghwa said

"But..you said.." Before seohyun finish yonghwa continue his words.

"I just disappointed, you know i love you so much and i willing to wait for you but there you said to me to stop waiting..i just feel disappointed. After everything we throught, after you ask me to give you time..there you said to stop everything." Yonghwa said and look at her.

"I'm sorry..i just..." Seohyun tears drop, she know all is her fault. She regret it when she ask him to stop waiting for her. She really regret it. If just time can back. She wish she never said that, but there regret always comes last.

"I know, i know why you ask me to stop. I know your reason hyun." Yonghwa said and make her suprised

'How can he know' seohyun thought.

"Why you never tell me about your family and your debt?" Yonghwa ask

"I..i..just don't want to bother you with my problem" seohyun said again

"But you don't bother me, why you can't just tell me? You don't trust me?" Yonghwa ask again.

"No..it's not like that..it just.." seohyun don’t know what to said

"Then what hyun? Why you always endure all by yourself? Why you can't share with me?" Yonghwa ask

"I..i.."

"Hyun..i love you so much..but i don't know what make you to keep all of this alone. I always share my problem with you and why not you too? I think you don't love me huh?" Yonghwa bitterly said

"..."

"I'm right?" Yonghwa ask again to confirm everything. He want to know now. If she really never love him, then he will stop now. Never disturb her, he will let her go.

"Oppa, you know what? I ever tell you that i didn't love you right?" Seohyun said

"Ne, so that's real?" Yonghwa ask sadly but seohyun shake her head

"Oppa, the truth is, i feel a little feeling for you..i don't know i really love you or not but then when i saw you with another girl..it's hurt me alot oppa." Seohyun cry when she remember again what happen.

"Hyun..she is nothing to me." Yonghwa said to her

"But..that day you..."Seohyun hardly speak because she already cry so badly

"Shhh.." Yonghwa hug her tight and inhale her smell

"That day..i just lie to you because you tell me you never love me. I lso ose until i realize what i did." Yonghwa saidregretfully

"I'm sorry for that okay? Please don't cry again" yonghwa said to her and try to make her stop. He hate it when she is crying and the fact is because of him.

"No..oppa..it's all my fault..i..i love you..but i don't know" seohyun said sadly

"What..what did you said?" Yonghwa ask her back. He is completely shocked with what he hear.

"What?" Seohyun confusely ask and sniff

"You said you love me?" Yonghwa happily say and look at her

"...aigoo" seohyun say and blush hard. She realize that she just said it out that she love him.

"Hyun..look at me..and say it once again." Yonghwa said and hold her face with both of his hand to make her look at him.

"Oppa..i..i love you..i know it after you leave me." seohyun said and blush hard even her eyes and nose already so red because of crying to much.

"I love you too hyun" yonghwa happily said and giggle when look at her face.

"..." Seohyun blush with yonghwa words and then she feels yonghwa face near her.

'Is he try to kiss me???' Seohyun thought

"O..opp..oppa?" Seohyun said unsurely

"Just keep quiet hyun." Yonghwa said and then he claim her lips. He kiss her with so much love. The lips that he always want to kiss, the lips of the girls who he love so much.

'Finally..finally..' Yonghwa thought. He keep kissing seohyun but then he feels seohyun just froze and never return back so he want to pull away. Seohyun know his action and directly kiss him back. Yonghwa smile with her action and keep kissing her. They kiss for 2 minutes before they run out of breath. Yonghwa broke the kiss and smile at seohyun. Seohyun just look down. She is so embrassed now.

"So what are we now?" Yonghwa ask and make seohyun look at him.

"Are we together now?" Yonghwa ask again and seohyun just nod shyly. Yonghwa smile and hug her.

"Thanks hyun..thanks for come back to me." Yonghwa said and seohyun hug him back.

 

Seohyun POV

In the next morning i wake up and find yonghwa sleep beside me. He face is so peacefull and don’t worry we still didn’t do anything beside sleep together. I remember what happen last night, i finally have courage to said that i love him too even its so embrassed. I look back at him again and then i brought my hand to touch his sleeping face.

"Oppa..sorry for hurting you" i whisper slowly when i carressed his face.

"You know what oppa? I regret it when i ask you to stop waiting and i don't know how can that stupid idea come out in my mind.." I said then yonghwa open his eyes and smile. He takes my hand from hs face and kiss it.

"I'm glad you did that.." Yonghwa smile.

"Wae?" I confusely look at him. He then close his eyes, and hug me back tightly.

"Because of that you realize that you love me and because of that now we're together." Yonghwa said.

"Oppa.." I touched by his words. Ohh! How can i leave him? Then i sneak into his chest and hug him back.

"But promise me one thing..never leave me again!" Yonghwa said seriously and i just nod in his chest. I am so happy now. Yonghwa still love me after everything.

"Good girl!" Yonghwa smile

"And..if you have problem..please tell me..never decide by yourself okay?" Yonghwa said again

"Ne..ne~" I cutely said and make yonghwa kiss me directly.

"Oppa!!" I suprised with what he did

"Wae?" He teased

"Why you kiss me?" I said

"Wae? Can't i kiss my girlfriend?" HE teased me again

"But..but..ahh! Find! Palli! Get up!" I said

"Wae??" He lazyly said.

"I must go to work oppa" I said to him

"Don't go" He demand

"Yah!! How can you said that? I already holiday for so many days oppa!" I explain again

"Wae? Just out from your work!" He easily said. How can he say like this? Is he in his mind now?

"Mwo!!! Are you crazy????" I said with my nose flaring. I am mad now. Yonghwa who saw that just chuckle. Did he thinks i play with him?

"You mad?" he smile

"What are you think oppa?" I annoyedly said

"Aiggoo! My girlfriend is so cute!" He said when grab me back and hug me tightly.

"Hyun, it's just joke..but i think it's better for you to quit that.." He softly said.

"Wae?" I ask

"You know, work at there..is..ohh! How can i say this" He mess his hair. What is it?

"Wae oppa? Wae? Palli! If you don't say, you not allowed to come here again!" I smirked

"Yah! Are you treat me now?" he ask and i just smile cutely to him.

"Aigoo! How can you treat me like that?" Yonghwa sigh

"Then speak oppa!" I am so curious now and i will do anything to get what i want.

"You know, when you work at there...with..that uniform..you know so many men imagine about youu?? I..i hate it! How they look at you..i hate it!" He shly said

"Wae? They just.." He cut me immediatly

"They just not stare at you, they must been imagine you..you know man is different from woman!" He said

"So? Oppa you always do that too?" I ask him innocently

"Mwo..mwo??????" He suprised with my question.

"Wae? You always come there and sit at there for more than one hours, so you also imagine about.." He cut me again.

"I just take care of you" He say blush. So cute.

"Take care? How?" I confusely ask

"Just sit at there and stop everybody to stare like maniac at you" He smile

"Mwo? So that's why when you come, no one order something with me?? They instead go to hyoyeon onnie?" I pout

"Waaee??? You want they order with you huh?" He sulking and I giggle with his look.

"Why you laugh?" He ask still sulking

"You are funny" i laugh and pinch his cheek

"Yahh! Seo Joohyun!" He say while still supress his smile.

"You jeaulos right?" I smile

"Yah!! I'm not.." He avoid and i just giggle.

"Then...??" I smirk

"It just..it just..." He didn't know what to say. Ohh! He is so cute.

"Okay! Okay! I'm jealous! Statisfied?" He pout and i just nod.

"No need to jealous oppa, i'm yours now right?" I said sweetly

"Yes you are right! You are mine Seo Joohyun and don't think about i can let other guy freely order something with you again!!!" He said arrogantly

"Yah! Oppa!" I said

"Wae? I don't like to share especially my property!" He grinned

"Aigoo! So selfish!" I sigh and he just smile

"I don't care!" He said and hug me tightly.

"My lovely ducking selfish boyfriend" I smile and hug him back then caressed his hair.

"My name is so long huh?" He smile and kiss my forehead.

"It's cute right?" I said cutely and smile innocently

"You're the one who cute honey" He said and directly kiss my lips passionate.

"Oppa! You steal my kiss again!" I pout and look at him when we pull away.

"Ooh! Ohh! How can you say i steal your kiss honey..and please stop pouting..i might kiss you all day long you know.." He smirked and make me blush so hard.

"But oppa..i still need to work..you know i need my job" I seriously said

"I know hyun, but can you just quit from there? I can give you what you want." He said seriously. I know he want to help me but i can’t accept it anymore. I don’t want owe him again.

 "But oppa..you know..that.." He cut me before i finish my sentence.

"I know hyun..i know..you don't like it but at least give me some abillity to help you. I hate to see myself that can't help the one i love." He caressed my cheeks and look at me to seek for my understanding. I sigh, i knows him so well. He is stubborn and so as i if no one of us give up this will take us to long fight.

"Oppa..i know..but can you find a good idea beside just give me money? Or pay my debt without anything?" I said again try to change his mind.

"I just need you always by my side." He smile sweetly to her.

"Cham! Seriously oppa!" I shyly said. So cheesy huh?

"I'm serious Seo Joohyun!" He seriously said

"Oppa..." I look at him seriously, hope he will understand me.

"Arasso! I know! Then how about you change your work?" He said with some idea

"Change? To what?" I confusely ask

"Hem..become my secretary?? My private secretary?! “ He smirk and look at me then i raise my hand and hit him hard.

“Yah! Why you hit me?” he pout and look at me.

“Prevert!” I said and continue to hit him

“Yah! Yah! Stop it! I might go to hospital if you continue..” He said and make me stop and look at him

“prevert boy!” I said again and make He smile

“What did you think huh? I just said my secretary baby..and you hit me? And what about prevert? Is become my secretary is prevert? Or your mind is..” before He tease me more so i directly cut him before he continue more.

“Stop it! Beside i dont want become your secretary or PRIVATE secretary?” I stick my tongue out.

“AH! Wae? “ He look at me disbelieve look

“i dont want they think me just as someone who take a opportunity.” I say truthly

“but honey..” He say but I cut him again

“No but oppa..its my decision..” I stubbornly said

“Fine! Then you can work in my company and become some workers there.” He finally said even and i know he don’t like the idea but better that i become his secretary.

“hmm...” I pretend to think deeply

“Hyun..please, i dont want to see my girlfriend become someone obsession beside you know better that i dont like to share what is mine.” He seriously said and kiss my cheek and hug me tight to inhale my scent more.

“Arasso..” I said and make he smile, he then raise his head and look at me

“but..”I countinue

“but?” He look at me confusely

“Nobody will know our relationship.” I said and make him shocked.

“MWO?!?! Then its just the same!! If they dont know our relationship then someone will try to snacth you away.” He angrily said and i just chuckle.

“oppa, please understand..if everybody know about our relationship then they will threat me different from everybody or maybe someone will hate me and i dont want something like that happen..beside i love you so why you think someone can snacth me away from you? My possesive boyfriend?” I said and he just sigh. What can he do? I am so stubborn and he cant win now. Haha! Then i win now!

“Fine then, but..if there is the time we should relieve it i hope you wont run away and you will accept it.” He said

“ne” I smile and kiss him. He smile and kiss me back.

End of Seohyun POV

 

 

to be continue...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, this is MukuMuku.

How is it? did you like it? I just hope you all will like it and i want to said thankyou for my subcribers for subcribing my story. 

I hope i not make you dissapointed with my story. hehe ^^

Seeyou on next update~~