Chapter 3

Regret

Yonghwa POV

I drive my car and then i stop because the red light. I sigh and look at my phone,it's already 12.13. Then when the light switch into green, i step to the gas and drove away. After awhile i spotted into something and then stop the car.

"Why i can stop in here again?" I said sadly. This is the cafe where seohyun work. I sigh. Its been 3 days i haven’t see her, how is she now?? Ahh!! Why i care? But..i sigh and open the door. I decide to walk inside the cafe. I think it”s okay right? If she ask i will say that i want to eat at here because i’m in hurry. Hmm,, i think it’s a good reason. When i get inside someone greet me and it is Hyoyeon.

"Good afternoon, sir" She said and bow to me

"Hyoyeon?" I said

"Ohh! Yonghwa?" She shocked

"Ne" I just smile

"What are you doing at here?" She ask me

"Eat, so what again?" I said confidence.

"Really? Isn't you come here to check about her?" She smirked and make me more nervous. How can she know it???

"Aigoo, look at your face..it's all write on your face." She laugh. Is it really write on my face???

"Re..really?" I ask again

"You admit it?" She laugh again. Damn! She rally me.

"Ann..annie..ahh! by the way i come to eat!" I said again and make hyoyeon laugh again. Am i to obvious?

"Can you stop laughing?" I said annoyed

"Arasso, arasso.. come here." She said and guide me to table.

"Here, you can sit here." She said

"Okay" I said

"So..what do you want to eat?" She ask while i just still look around to find someone.

"Hem...whatever.." i  said and make her smirked agian.

"What?" I said when i found hyoyeon look at me.

"I know your intention." She smile devilish and make me sigh

"Yeah, yeah, you know" Finally i give up. Too strong. She is to hard.

"Haha! It's better you tell me.." She said and then she sigh make i look at her.

"She is go home already." she said

"What? But..why?" I ask confusely

"She fainted." She said

"What???? Fainted!!! How can??? Where is she now???" I shout worriedly. What happen to her? How can?

"Shh..don't so loud! She is at home now." She say try to calm me.

"How can? Is she okay now?" I worriedly ask

"I think no" She sadly said

"Mwo?? Is she sick?" I shock and confuse. What happen?

"She haven't eat for this 3 days, that's why she fainted" She explain

"What???? 3 days?????" I shocked with what i hear. 3 days? Did she want to die?  

"Yeah, i think she feel down now." She sadly said again

"What happen?? It's must be something happen until she like that right?" I curiously ask

"Ne, her mother just pass away." She said

"What?" I look at her. Pass away? There are so many things happen in these 3 days

"Yeah, i know this must be hard for her..she love her mother so much.." She said

"When her mother pass away?" I ask her

"3 days ago." She said. What 3 days ago? Isn’t it the last time i saw her?? Ohh! NO! Her mother pass away and i still say somehing so cruel to her?? What am i doing???

"I don't know what happen between you two, but can you help me to talk to her? I already try and her brother too. After her mother pass away, she never talking or smile." She said sadly

"Of crouse i will." I said and get up.  I ready to go when hyoyeon call me again.

"Yonghwa! I warn you..she is now on the unsteady stage and she will broke immediatly when you take a wrong step." She say

"Ne, i know..thank for your warning." I smile and walk away.

"I hope you can make her back to herself." She said.

 

Then i drove as fast as i can and stop at seohyun house. I quickly get out from my car and ring the bell. I press so many times until someone come and open it.

"Annyeonghaseyo" sehun said to me

"Annyeonghaseyo, where is your noona?" I immediatly ask

"She is at her room" sehun said

"Can i see her?" I ask

"I don't know" sehun said

"Please..i just want to make sure she is okay." I plead. As long as she is okay then everything is okay.

"Okay" sehun said and let me enter the house. Sehun guide me to her room, after arrive he try to knock the door.

"Noona, someone want to see you" sehun said and then he open the door. There she is, sit at her bed while look down. We walk near her. What happen Seohyun-ah?

"Noona, there is someone want to see you" sehun said

"Hy..hyun?" I said. She is so pale and thin. It’s make me scared. What happen? why she become like this? Just 3 days? Just 3 days and she is already like this?

"Hyung, i think i will leave" sehun said and walk away.

"Hyun, it's me yonghwa" i bend down to look at her but there is no answer from her. Where is my seohyun? My happy seohyun? I never see her like this. Its hurt me to see her like this. I hate it.

"Hyunn..how do you feel now?" I ask again even there is no answer from her

"I hear that you haven't eat in this 3 days, you should eat okay? I will take something for you okay?" I ask gently. Then I go to kitchen and make some porridge for her. Sehun look at me carefully.

"Hyung, is noona okay now? She want to eat now?" Sehun ask and i just sigh

"I don't know, i will try" I sadly said

"Thanks hyung, i can't see her like that.." Sehun sadly said

"I know, and me too..it's hurt me to see her like that." I mumble, fortunely he didn't hear it

"Hyung, who are you?" Sehun ask me and make me remember i never really introduce myself to him.

"Ohh! I'm never introduce myself..sorry..my name is Jung Yonghwa" I said while still stir porridge

"ahh! I'm Seo Sehun and i'm her brother." Sehun said

"I know" I said

"Hyung, i don't know what relationship about you two but i can see you worried so much about her." Sehun said

"Ne" i answer. He don’t know anything huh?

"It's hard for us, and it's more hard for noona..she always work hard for us, for my mom and me. I always wanted to help but she never let me" sehun said

"Maybe she want you to still go to school." I said to him carefully

"Yeah, you're right..but i can't bear to see her like that..she work too hard..and there still have so many dept we should pay." Sehun said and make me look at him. Debt? Why i never hear about that?

"Debt?" I ask him for give some imformation again

"Ahh..i shouldn't said this." Sehun mumble

"No! Tell me everything!" I demand him

"Ar..arraso, my dad leave us with so much debt and that's why noona always work hard to pay that and my mom is sick so, the money we need is more.." Sehun said. Why she never ask me about that?? I can help her. I don’t know why but suddenly i feel so angry about this. Why she just keep it alone and never want to share with me? Did she not trust me? Is it because of this she ask me to stop waiting for her? There is so many question now. So many things i don’t know.

"Then there a time the dept collector will mad with us because the money..they will broke our things.." Sehun continue again. What????? Debt collector?? Broke things?? Is something happens to her?? IS she being hit?? Or the worst one rapped??? oHHH! NOO! NO Jung Yonghwa! Don’t you dare to think like that! Keep your mind Yonghwa-ah! There is nothing happen ti her! Nothing!

"Hyung? Hyung?????" Sehun shout make me wake up from my thought

"Ye..yes?" i ask back

"The porridge.." Sehun point at the little bit burn porridge

"Ohhh! I forgot.." I said and turn off the stove. I prepare the food and ready to take to her room but then i stop and look at Sehun.

"Sehun, thank for telling me this.." I smile

"Ne, noona already suffer so much, i hope you can help her." Sehun said and i just nod then walk away.

I enter seohyun's rooms slowly.  She is still sitting on her bed. Her looks so empty. I sigh and then walk near her. I bend down and take a bowl of porridge that i make.

"Hyun, you should eat..look..i make porridge for you. Goguma porridge." I smile and then take a spoon of porridge to her but seohyun refuse it.

"Hyun..please.." I plead but then seohyun push the spoon away and throw the porridge away.

PRANGGG!!!!!

"Hyun!" I said but seohyun didn't care. She then get a pillow beside her and throw it.

"Hyun stop!" I said but she still throw anything that she can grab. I sigh and walk near her, then hug her tightly.

"Hyun..calm down." I gently said. Seohyun shocked with my action, but then she try to break the hug but my strengh is more than her. She know she can't push me so she hit me. Hit me withh all her strengh, her frustation, her pain that she keep until now. I just let her hit me, i know her pain that she try to hold this all time. Just let it out Hyun,so it will better.

"Just cry hyun..just cry.." I said softly and caressed her back softly to keep her calm. Then i feel that her tears fall down on my shoulder. She is crying. She crying now. Its make me sad. I want to cry to. Why you become like this hyun? After cry for 1 hours long, she feels tired and fall asleep in my arms. I let go of her, and make her to sleep on the bed. Then i pull the blanket to cover her and kiss her forehead.

"Sweat dream. I hope after this you're okay." I said hopefully and go out to find something to clean the mess.

End of Yonghwa POV

 

to be continue...