After 7 year's?

AFTER THAT I STILL LOVE YOU

"One. Two .Three.One.Two.Three" hyemi was dance teacher and she open her dance school and the student were about 200.Hyemi and changwook was in a relationship but hyemi didn't love changwook she still love myungsoo."Okay we can have 15min break" "Thank you" they bowed to her.Knock knock~ "Oh changwook come in" she faked a smiled "Do you having a break" "Ne" he sat beside hyemi "Hyemi are you free tonight" hyemi really wanted to say no but she have to tell the thruth "Ne" "Do you want to go date with me" he asked and she faked a smile "okay where" he gave a ticked "What is this" "Tonight  my bestfriend is going to open his gallery and his shop its about phote he really love taking photo and he really awesome so yes or no" he said in very cute "Okay what time" "7pm don't be late and dress nice i love you" he kissed on her cheek and go out of the room and hyemi quikly rubbed it off.She didn't read the ticked and she put the ticked in her bag and start a to teaching again.

Hyemi ready to go on a date with changwook.Changwook called her "Hyemi sorry i have an important to do with my father want's me to go to china can you go by yourself its my bestfriend please can you do it for me" 'what he asked me to gon a date with him and he tell me he cannot make it how a jerk i have something to in the home but i will go because of myungsoo not you" "Hello hyemi are you still there are you upset" "No i'll go bye" "Thanks hyemi love you bye" "ne" then she hang up and headed to the party.

At the party.

Hyemi reached the place it was so beautiful and she entered and they are a lot of people lookin at the photo and she seem to know this place before but she can't remembered.Hyemi look around the photo,while she looking the photo "Miss excuse me are you the owner girlfriend" one of the people asked her "No why" "Nothing but you look great in that picture" she point at the hallway. And she go to the hallway this area must be when he was in highschool "What" she saw a picture of her "Is this a joke why he have a picture of mine" and their's a waiter who come at the hallway "Excuse me do you where the owner is" "Oh Miss.Hyemi are you here" "Do you know my name" she asked "Of course All the waiter and the staff know you our boss tell us a lot about you that's why he took a picture of you when you are in highschool and i know you like him" 'This waiter is very talkalativeperson' "oh can you tell me where he is" She asked and the waiter point's the room "Thank you" then she go to the room,the room was very beautiful and there was no one "Hello.I am here to meet you are you in here" "Ma'am what can i do for you" when the owner come out hyemi was surprise and she was speechless "I know you are shoock right" he asked "My-uu-ngsoo are really the owner." "Yes of course why" he smirked "You've changed myungsoo" "What my personal,my handsome face" he said and "You talk too much that before youre not cold before are you really change" hyemi asked in a happy tone."Promise is a promise i can't break it" "Oh ne" hyemi think's he changed because of her "So what's going on with changwook are you two still going out" he asked "Ne you said that i have to date him so i have no choice" "You still love me?" myungsoo said in e teased voice "Yah kim myungsoo" "Don't deny it show's on youre face,youre face are all red" hyemi quikly hide her face in her hand's "Myungsoo stop it you know i don't like teased" "I know i know come let me show you around my place" "Okay" they both laugh.Actually they look like a cauple more than changwook and hyemi.

This chapter is short but hoped you liked it and EUNHEE48 thank you for your support and don't be a silent reader please subcribe my fanfic.THANK YOU~~~~~