Our time

AFTER THAT I STILL LOVE YOU

Ahter myungsoo show his building around "Myungsoo i have to go to mom she want's me to go to her" "Oh ne come visit again next time with changwook" hyemi only nodded "Bye" she waved at him and myungsoo waved back.

Myungsoo pov.

I have not see her a few year and changwook told me that his girlfriend will go to my party and i realized it was hyemi i was so excited to see her i mssed her so muchhh!!!!but i can't tell her that i love her.I believe that friendship is more important than love because when your girlfriend/boyfriend break's up with you your bestfriend is always there for you when you happy he/she is happy when you sad he/she is sad,when you cry he/she will try to make you laugh and when you get in trouble he/she helped you that's why i'm more believed in friendship than love.I show hyemi around the building she looked imperssed and i see her beautiful smile and when she said i changed i have to admitted that i changed because of her not the promise but i can't say Im a foolish person in the world i can't say i love yoy to me only and one love Why~~~."Myungsoo i have to go to mom she want's me to go to her". i looked a bit dissapointed "Oh ne come visit again next time with chang wook"i know she hated it but i have to pretened not to care and hyemi only nodded "bye" she waved at me and i waved back at her quikly.

Hyemi pov.

Myungsoo our time is short  right i hope i can be with you a longer time.I want to see myungsoo again but i have to bring changwook i hate that man,and i reached my parent's house i haven't seen my parent's house since i lived by myself  since 18 "Ah~~i missed this house" i talked to myself "Ommony" i called my mom "hyemi your home" mom quikly hugged me when she see me and i hugged back "Mom i missed you so much how have you been" i smiled "I'm doing well yor father is still at the hospital im so lonely and i called you" "Omma don't worry you have me,Where's grandma and brother" i asked her and i looked around the house "Grandma is in her room she is also sick and your brother he is go out with his friend he is nothing he only see his handsome face" mother jokingly say to me "I go to grandme room and talked to her i missed her" "Ok go she want's to meet you so much go" and i headed to grandma room.I knocked the door grandma clear and tell me to come in "Grandma are you okay"i asked her "Ne i have a fever its nothing compare to your father illness do you go to the hospital to visit your father" grandma asked me.I really don't like my father ever since i'm a child he is very strict and i leave my house because of my father "No i've been busy i have alot of student i'll visit him next time" grandma took my hand's "Hyemi i know you hate your father but what will hapen if your father dies your mother will be very lonely and she had no one to look after her when you are 8 she lost yourfather and now she is almost lost it again please can you once called him 'Father' his dream is that to make you call him your 'Father' hyemi if you can give him a chance i will very happy please call him 'Father' before he died please achive his dream before he go" she cried i think grandma is right why don't i give him a chance its eay to say 'Father' i shuold visit him "Ne grandma i-" my phone ring "Ne i will come" "grandma i have to go" "get home safely okay bye" and i bowed to her and headed to park.

Changwook pov.

I called hyemi and myungsoo for a date its our 9th anniversary for me and hyemi so i decided to have a cellebration."Why is this girl is so late" i said to myungsoo "I think she is busy every girl is always late." he smiled "Myungsoo do you treat her well last night" "Ne i show her aruond and she have fun with me but she was not stay too long she says she had to go to her parent's house" "In what time" "i think 3am-4am" "Oh i feel sorry for her she didn't get any sleep last night" "Myungsoo" i heard hyemi voice why did she called myungsoo first not me Ah!i'm being too childish maybe she didn't see me "Oh hyemi your hear" i took her hand and she let go my hand and talked to myungsoo maybe she is angry with me,We all have fun and we decided to go home since its pretty late "hyemi i drop you of" "Aniyo i have to go to hospital i have to visit my step father" and she looked for cab but there is no where to see a cab round here "Hyemi i drop you to the hospital since i have nothing to do at home" myungsoo offered her "Thank you" what that's not fair but its okay since its my bestfriend "Where is the hospital" "Its near at your building" "Come on in" "ne" hyemi smiled i've never seen that smiled from hyemi "Changwook i call you" hyemi only said and they they run off.I reached my home and i think about hyemi and myungsoo 'What if they lie to me and they secretly date No~~~hyemi never lie to me never" and i fall a sleep.