I'm sorry?I forgive you?

AFTER THAT I STILL LOVE YOU

Hyemi pov.

I was at my office while i was working my phone was ringing and it was myungsoo i quikly pick up and called his name in happy "Myungsoo why are you calling me" but i think i was wrong it was not myungsoo voice "Hahaha are you really happy to be with myungsoo" it was changwook "Where is myungsoo why are you calling me with his phone" he laugh "Dont worry i kept him safely with me and my friends" what he kidnapped myungsoo but why he kidnapped myungsoo not me "Do you feel weird that a kidnapped a same gender but i know your waekness hyemi" he said with and evil tone "Let him go changwook" he smirked "If you want to see him again come at when we first met" he mean my old school hall oh thats a good hint "But dont call any other police or friends to help you just come alone" i quikly ran out of my workplace and headed to the destination

I reached the destination an i quikly enter and i saw myungsoo lying on the ground and blood covers him "MYUNGSOO!" i tried to go to him but two of the thugs captured me and changwook laughed "oh the juliet is here" "Let him go" "Let her go and let her go to her romeo because its her last time to see him" i was so shocked and "Ji changwook you promised me that you will let myungsoo go if i come " he smirked "i don't know when i said that let her go" he ordered the two men's to let me go,when they let go my arm i quikly ran to myungsoo and i hugged him tenderly "My love what they done to you" i cried and clean the lood in his face "Hyemi don't worry i will be alright" he my face and i hold his hands.CLAP..CLAP.."Woah what a beautiful love but it will not last long" "Ji changwook how dare you do this to myungsoo he loved you all in his heart and thought you as his brother and gave all you want, i am dating because of myungsoo told me to because he dont want to see you hurt and he dont care about his love for me,he thinks that friendship is more important than realationship and are you repaying in this!" i yelled and reaveled the secret 'Myungsoo i'm sorry this is the only way to stop him' 

Flashed back.

Myungsoo was showing around the building and he suddenly stopped "hyemi dont tell anything about the past to changwook you get it if you tell him when you angry he will be sorry and he will never show up please i beg you" and i nodded.

End of flashed back.

Changwook was very shocked to hear and "Is it true myungsoo" he asked "Changwook i'm sorry" "Aaahhh!!!! wae am i the one who caused this trouble" he kneeled and cried "get out all of you" he yelled and i helped myungsoo to stand up and go toward changwook.I kneeled infront of him and said "Changwook its okay i forgive you and myungsoo also like to befriend with you again" i said to him sweetly "How can you be so nice im sorry i didn't know im the one who caused this trouble" i hug him and we helped myungsoo to go out of the hall.

"I WANT TO SAY IS FRIEND IS ALWAYS THERE WITH YOU."