In the car?Father?

AFTER THAT I STILL LOVE YOU

Hyemi pov.

I ignored changwook because i want ot spent some time with myungsoo while i can,changwook probably think im mad because of what happen to last night,"Hyemi are you mad at changwook because of the last night" myungsoo suddenly asked me " Yes i am mad at him because of what he did last night he asked me to the party and he tell me that he cannot make it and i have alots of to do in my house" he just smirked.After a few minutes we reached the hospital myungsoo told me he will be in his home near the hospital.I walked into my father room,my mother was there holding my step father hand,i knocked the door and "Oh hyemi are you here" mom quikly come to me as soon as she saw me "Ne is he okay" "Ne i'll give you two alone.And talk nicely to him okay" she whisper on my ear and i nodded.I came near to him and sat at the chair near the bed "Do you feel okay" i asked him "Ne you don't have to visit me,do you have a hard time because of me" he asked me in a waek voice "No its nothing" i said to him "Hyemi can i asked you a favor" "Ne" "Can you please look after your mom when im dead,can you do it for me" he asked me did he going to give up "Why are you saying that who said your going to die" i asked "I think i can survive this pain it hurt's me alot when i saw you hate me" he said to me and i become teary "Who said i hate you?who said?" "Hyemi i know its hard for you to call me 'Father' i can understand that you don't have to call me 'Father' " and he took my hand and said "Please take good care of your mother that way i will really happy and forgive you Okay" i nodded he silent and close his eyes "Mr. wake up" i was nervous and scared "Omma!!" i called my mom "Wae wae hyemi" she ran "O-omma i cant wake up" mom start to panicked and i ran to the doctor and he check him up and "We are very sorry his soul is with god please try to understand" the doctor said and my mom fainted on the ground "Mom!Mom!!!wake up Mom!" and the nurse take her to emergency room amd i called my parent's and they can't pick up their phone and i have no choice i called myungsoo and he said he will come over quikly."hyemi what happen" myungsoo arrived i hug him as soon as i saw him "Myungsoo my dad died and my mom is in emergency room i can't reached my parent's" i cried and i saw changwook looking at us,i broke the hug  "Changwook" "Am i interrupted something" he said and we just stand silent "Are you two cheating on me" he said "Aniyo hye-" before myungsoo finished his word "Do you think this is the time to cheat,if you really want me to cheat on you then i will cheat on you you have no Pride" i was so angry how can he said to me and myungsoo.Myungsoo is his bestfriend myungsoo did all for him he even make us a cauple and go to my mom.

Myungsoo pov.

When hyemi hugged me its feel's like heaven i don't want to broke the hugged but hyemi broke the hugged first Oh! i forgot i brought changwook over.When hyemi yell at changwook and i like that but what if they broke up."changwook why did you do that her father died and her mom is in emergency and she can't reached her parent's and she is sad and that's why she hugged me" i scold him and he look sorry "i'm sorry" he said to me and "Said that to hyemi not me" i ran to hyemi mom.