I Still Can't Get Over You!!!

AFTER THAT I STILL LOVE YOU

Myungsoo saw hyemi held her mother hand tightly and he thought of his mom.

11yrs ago.

"Myungsoo if i die please forgive your father okay,he did nothing wrong i'am the one who did these please myungsoo he just trying to save me" Myungsoo mom held her hand she look into his eyes and myungsoo get up in frustration "NO! he did that on purpose he try to go away with our money 'Save' its just aword he uses as and excuses im not going to forgive her and he is not my father" myungsoo yelled at her and his mother tell him "Myungsoo i know you want your dad back but we are divorced but that's not mean he is a stranger he is still your real father please just give your step-father a chance please myungsoo i know your are kind in inside please can you do that for me." myungsoo still not understand it "Don't try because mom i have only one father and that is my real father " and he walked away but after a minute he got a call from his step father "What!" "Myungsoo your mo-th-er is-is d-e-a-d" myungsoo was really shocked and he was so sorry he yelled like that before she die "MOM!!!!!!!".

End.

"Myungsoo are you okay?what are you thinking is there something wrong?" hyemi said to him and myungsoo started to tear up when he saw hyemi mom lie on the bed "Myungsoo why are you crying" hyemi looked worried "Hyemi i'm sorry,i don't know what to do my mom" he creid "Did your mother did something wrong" myungsoo shook his head "i  know what i can do for her its a simple ord but i was so stubborned and i can do what she want before she leave me and my family" hyemi felt sorry "Does your mom and dad divorced" hyemi still does not know what he meant "aniyo she is in the heaven and she probobly think me that im a bad son" hyemi hugged myungsoo "Aniyo she will think that you are a good son who cares about people in deeply in his heart,you said that your mother like who had i kind hearted people in thier heart and that is you" myungsoo hugged back and changwook saw them again but this time he walked of with frustration.

Changwook pov.

What can i make her forgive me Oh! i got an idea she really love rose.And i go to  flower store and buy it for her and i go back to the hospital.I reached the emergency room and i was about to call hyemi name but i saw what really hurt's me. They were tenderly hugged each other i want to punch myungsoo but hyemi will hate me and i go back to my car and think  should break up with her or ended my friend-ship with myungsoo,in the end i make up the decition.

The next day

Hyemi attended her father funeral and her mother was okay now and myungsoo also attended the funeral but changwook does not want to face myungsoo.Myungsoo and hyemi spend the whole day together "Myungsoo go home im okay myself besides i have my family its late i'm worry" "Okay then dont cry again it hurt's me to see you cry again bye" and myungsoo head of.After a few minutes changwook go to hyemi.KNOCK KNOCK "aish i'm tired oh its maybe myungsoo he left his phone and hyemi happily ran to the door and "Myungsoo your back" but it was not myungsoo it was changwook while changwook were at hyemi house myungsoo realised he forgot his phone and he go to hyemi house again."Changwook what are you doing here at this hour" hyemi was nervous "So you are happy to see myungsoo but you dont look that happy when you see me" changwook said to her in angry voice "Its not like that he forgot his phone and i think he comeback again" chanwook smirked "But what the two of you doing at a late night" changwoo glare at her "Changwook dont you think ou are to apologise to her" myungsoo was at the door "Myungsoo its not like that he is misunderstanding he think i have an affair with you" hyemi said to her and her voice is craked "Hyemi stay out of this and changwook we think she have an affair with me i think you should said to her" "What i was going to her" "WE SHOULD BREAKUP" myungsoo said to him and he looked very angry.