I LOVE YOU!!!!!I END THIS FRIENDSHIP.

AFTER THAT I STILL LOVE YOU

Changwook was really angry and he go home quikly before he explode.

Hyemi pov.

"We should break up!!!" when myungsoo said those word's to chang wook i don't know why he is angry but thank you myungsoo for saving me but don't ended your friendship with changwook i know you love him as your brother." Mr.Myungsoo thank you for saying the word i was about to say that and i ended my friendship with you" what! changwook are you crazy,is this because of me i feel ashamed and changwook quikly headed out of my house and i approach myungsoo "Myungsoo i'm sorry for causing a trouble to you and i am sure changwook will forgive you" and myungsoo suddenly hugged me and say "Hyemi i am the one who supposed to say that im sorry for everything im done to you,i think its hurt to be a girlfriend of someone who you dont love but-" he paused "but what" i said to him and "But I-LOVE-YOU" oh my god!is this a dream that is the word i want to hear from him "Myungsoo" "I know you dont believe me but i love you wen i first saw you but changwook tell me that he likes you i was sad and i make a decision to keep quiet" i hugged him back and we hugged about a few minutes.

IN THE MORNING.

myungsoo tell hyemi about the whole story of him and changwook."Myungsoo get up and slep at my bed i need to go to my work" hyemi was about to go but myungsoo held her hand and "Hyemi be safe don't  get hurt and text me every time you want and call me every time you want i will be there for you okay" hyemi was so amazed and "arraseo bye ill be back soon" and she headed out for work.

Changwook pov.

I can't sleep what will i do to tear them apart should i make myungsoo break up with her or i kinnaped him and threatening her i have to make a plan.I saw hyemi 'God thank you for helping me' and i headed to hyemi house to get the evil myungsoo.


I know its a short chapter but i will try to make it long and thanks for the subcribe!!!and somerandomone i love both gfriend and sonamoo i only want to see how people supporting them.BYE!!!!LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!