Past Life?

AFTER THAT I STILL LOVE YOU

Hyemi Pov.

Hi!My name is Han Hyemi but you can call me Hyemi.I am here to tell you my sad past life.

My School life and My Crush.

"Mom Bye~~" i waved my mom and ran out of my house.When i reached my school i think i'm the first to arrived at my school Wait no! There is one boy,Oh! he looked back i quikly cover my face and i ran to my class.I was very embarassed because that boy was my crush For 2year's and i hear he coming and i pretended to read my english book.

I walked to my locker and he was there i was too shy to asked him to help me because i can't open my locker "Do you need help" 'Yahh~~he is very carying' "o-hh yes" then he tried to open my locker and he was stong he easily open it when i can't open it "Thank you" "No problem" he smile and he headed to cafe with his friend."Yah hyemi are you crazy why are you put that smiled in your face is something good happen" "No i just smile come on i'm hungry" and we headed to the cafe.

'I will now tell you very shortly because it's a long story.I proposed to my crush at the prom and he said YES!!! and we start a realationship,i thought i would be happy when i'm with him but i am wrong about that.He never text me first,say some thing sweet,greet me first and we never go to date because he think he will be very embarassed when we go to date.We are not a happy cauple one right? Yes we are not a happy one and i can't take it anymore i asked my friend to break with him or not and my friend said i should broke up with him but i still love her and there is a boy who had a crush on me it was my boyfriend or soon to be my ex-boyfriend.I think that boy is the problem when he got to our school myungsoo suddenly change he is very cold to me so i called and asked him to come to the park.'

"Myungsoo i have something to say" he still silent "I think.......We should break up" there is no shocking face when i looked at him "Why can't you say 'I love you' at once Why?" she cries "Please can you say 'i love you' " he still silent "Now i know it's hard for you to say that because you don't love me, we are over i think that's what you want " and i walked back home to my home and i cry all night.

And we break up and one night after i week of our break up he text i was very surprise and i'm happy in deeply and i read the massage What!! he asked me to be with his friend who had a crush on me,he said that if i can do for him he will be happy and he said he will change his life.And i decide to be the girlfriend of his friend you know i'm a foolish person how can i date whom i don't love but i will do for myungsoo since he is the one and only in my heart. And That was my past life.