Chapter 2

Love Hurts

As soon as ZiTao stepped in the door his phone went off.He had expected it to be YiFan,instead the caller ID read 

Unknown number 

But without hesitation ZiTao answered it.

Huang ZiTao?

Yes this is he.

I am calling to inform you of your parents death.

ZiTao's heart stopped.

When?

This afternoon in a car accident. It was a head on collision

'Oh' was all Zitao could choke out before he hung up.After he hung up and went to his room. And he cried and cried until he finally fell asleep.

Buzz. Buzz.

ZiTao was woken up but a text message, but he checked the time first.

4:35 pm

It was YiFan that was texting him.The first few text were saying how happy he was that he and Jessica were finally dating.

The next few were asking how ZiTao was.This warmed his heart.As he was reading through the messages another came in asking would it be okay if he and Jessica could come over. ZiTao just ignored it.He layed back down,and eventually darkness consumed him and he finally fell asleep.

ZiTao. ZiTao wake up.

Zitao was awakened by that oh so familiar voice 

It was YiFan. 

'.' Zitao thought 

He had forgotten that he had given YiFan an extra key just in case he needed a place to stay.So of course this was inevitable. As ZiTao opened his eyes he flinched from the sudden burst of light that hit his eyes.While he was letting his eyes adjust he could see a second figure.He couldn't quite see who it was.ZiTao rubbed his eyes just so he could finally see who the second figure was.

It was Jessica.

ZiTao scowled, but he was quick to wipe it off as fast as it came.

"Why didn't you answer my texts. We were worried about you ZiTao".

"Sorry I was asleep".

ZiTao lied. Atleast a little bit, because he knew for sure that he was awake when he received the last text message from YiFan that he so kindly ignored.

"Oh, Well Jessica and I wanted to know if it was okay to crash at your place tonight".

'What the '. ZiTao thought.

"Yeah sure why not".

"Thanks man"

~several hours later~

ZiTao couod hear something.Some sort if noise coming from the guest bedroom he let YiFan and Jessica use. He dared himself to go closer. Then he heard it. The moan. The Kissing sound.

ZITao grabbed his jacket and his keys not even bothering to lock the door. He just needed to get out of there. He Ran.

As ZiTao finally slowed to a stop he came to realize that he was in an unfamiliar place.He continued to walk through an alley.That's when he heard them.The footsteps.They were faint but he was certain.He continued to walk thinking that it must be by the streets.But they became louder.ZiTao stared to speed walk.

Then jog.

Then run.

He finally broke out into a full sprint not seeing where he was going because it was dark out.He didn't see it time but he ran straight into a building. It was a dead end.

Then he saw it.

 A dark shadowy figure.It was just standing there as if trying to taunt him.

"Hello" he tried.

"Hello" he tried again only more panciked

Still no answer.

The figure started to come closer.

"who are you" ZiTao asked hoping to get an answer this time.

Before ZiTai could ask anymore questions there was a flash of red then everything turned black.

He was knocked on unconscious