Chapter 3

Love Hurts

'What the ' 

That was ZiTao's first thought when he woke up. But because he had woken up in a concrete building in a pool of his own blood.

After a couple of minutes trying to resin his strength he finally stood up and walked around. He noticed that the building was covered in graffiti. He walked around a little more trying to find a way out.

There was a door so he went to it.

It just so happens that the door was locked from the outside which meant he couldn't get out even if he wanted to. ZiTao look around even more frantic hooking to find a way out.

'window, window, please tell me there is atleast one window'.

Those were ZiTao's last thoughts before they were so kindly interrupted by an evil sounding chuckle. ZiTao cursed under his breath because how he not see that there was a person in here. 

'Did he come in from another door or something because that door is locked from the outside.

The evil sounding chuckle sounded again. Only this time it made ZiTao jump because it was closer than before.Like it was right next to his ear

ZiTao turned around slowly.Big Mistake.

Sudden realization hit him.The person that had kidnapped him was the nightmare he wanted to get away from a couple of years ago.But now he's here again.ZiTao knows there is no escaping, for he is much stronger than he is.

ZiTao felt like screaming and throwing punches, but he knows that won't work.So he just stood there. Frozen in time.

'ZiTao I've finally found you'

'How'

'All I did was have to find out what collage you went to.

'What do you want'

'You already know, don't try and play koi with me'

'Here'

ZiTao more threw it in his direction than just handed it to him, considering the few feet Ha had put between them moments ago. Not that ZiTao minded, he hated this kid with every fiber of his being.

'You may leave now'

With that he he showed ZiTao to the door unlocking it with the key.

ZiTao took off running. He ran he got to his apartment. He had forgotten that he had let Jessica and YiFan stay the nohht there, or why he even left at all to begin with.

As he opened the door there was a surprised looking YiFan and Jessica there sitting on the couch that were making out just seconds ago.

'You were gone'?

ZiTao felt tears start to form. How could his best friend not notice.

'We didn't even notice that you weren't here, and whats with all the scratches, and whey are you bleeding from your head.

ZiTao muddered out a that's none of your business and stormed off to his room slamming the door behind him which made a big banging noise that startled Jessica and YiFan.

After that he cried. He cried until there weren't any tears left, and eventually darkness consumed him and he soon drifted off to dreamland once again.ZiTao had gotten up earlier the next morning and packed his bags and left them a note.

Hours later YiFan came into the kitchen and the first thing he noticed was a bright yellow sticky note that read

'Don't look for me'

                    ~ZiTao