Chapter 4

Love Hurts

He attended his parents funeral. No problem. It's not like they actually cared for him but they just gave him him money and sent him in his way. The only reason he attended was out of shear repsect for his family and he knew if he didn't show that he would recive plentiful phone calls fom people he didn't nessecarily like.

After the service was over he attended a dinner exchanged a few words then left.He booked himslef a hotel for Two nights, he would leave on Sunday. This was perfect for him though,it gave him time to sort out his thoughts, like how he would approach YiFan after he got back even though he left that note for him on the counter. The thought of YiFan not actually caring is what scared him most. He was his Best friend. Was his best friend, and there was Nothing he could really do to put their friendship back together again properly. He wished that he had never met her whose name shall not be said or even thought of. The fact that things may never go back to normal after this scared him. He had nobody.

The Next morning Zitao thought he would just go around town since he hadnt been there in years. On his little journey he passed an ice cream shop which he happily ordered his favorite flavor, chocholate.Then he went to the Beach. He remembered that he would come here as a child because there was nobody at hime that would listen to him,he would talk to the sand,the ocean, the boulders, anything that he saw he would talk to because he was just a lonely little soul.Theses memories pained him and he couldn't take much more of thinking of these things and left, he already had enough to deal with.

ZiTao began to grow hungry eventually and set out to look for a restaurant to satify his needs. He came across a Korean food place, he ate there. As he ate in solitude he began to take notice of all the happy coulples, young and old around him laughing and havung a good time. ZiTao scowled, he envied their happiness, something which he could not have which he wanted, longed for.Before long ZiTao had left leaving a crisp 20 dollar bill on the table.

It was dark out so he decided it was time to head back to the hotel. When he finnaly made it back to his room he sighed with relief. He undressed himself and took a shower before he decided it was time to turn in for the night. ZiTao found that he could not sleep so he cut on the tv, and he flicked through the channels endlessly unabled to find something to entertain him so he settled for cartoons and soon found himslef once again having the darkness take over and dreamland consume him. He would pack tomorrow for Korea.

Just as he was packing the last thing in his suitcase there was a knock at his door. Room service, the thought and opened the door to have a beautiful young lady who asked if he needed anything because obviously,  she was room service be he just shook her off saying that he didn't need anything and went back to packing his things. 

ZiTao was right about one thing he didn't need her help as a maid but he needed any help he might be able to get becuase currently he is in the verge if a mental breakdown. Tomorrow he had to face him. He had to face YiFan tomorrow, his beloved,well her beloved, he does not belong to him as he did in only bittersweet friendship in the past.

ZiTao just slept for the rest of the day hoping just hoping to get his mind off of things. It helped, but only because he was unconscious. 

By the time ZiTao awoke it was already the next day,he had slept for a total of 15 hours. Wow the stress must be taking a toll on him physically and mentally if that was the case.His flight was scheduled at 2 o'clock pm and it was currently 11 o'clock am. He had some time to burn until he would have  to go to the airport.

ZiTao walked aimlessly along the Beach even though it still bought back memories of his childhood, he didn't mind it was much more better than what awaited him back in Korea. 

~~~~~~~~~

He arrived back in Korea in no time, that's how it felt but in reality he had slept most of the way. ZiTao wondered if thats how he is going to spend the rest of his days, just sleeping away in his sorrow never moving on from the past and never looking towards the future.

When ZiTao had arrived back at the apartment he hesitated a little, not because he was afraid, but because he didn't know how he would explain leaving so suddenly. Then it dawned in him that he would also have to explain why he wrote the note. He only wrote because at the time he feeling so much heartache and betrayal.

He unlocked the door and twisted the knob. It seemed to happen in slow motion for him because he was not quite ready. He stepped in and nobody was there. He sighed in relief and went to his room and he begun to unpack his things immediately, mainly because he would be to lazy to do it later, and the other because he would more than likely suffer from the jetlag.

He finished un packing his things and his stomach spoke. He was hungry. He went through the cabinets and the refrigerator hoping to find something to eat,but he had no luck finding any. 'I'll just order out'he thought and then exhaled. As soon as he picked up his phone that's when he heard the door unlocked. He panicked and put his phone way rushing to his room but being careful not to make a sound even while closing his door. He didn't want his presence to be known just yet, but then he remembered. He left every light on possible in the house. And that's when that oh so familiar voice called his name.

"ZiTao"

He paused, he felt a thin layer of sweat begin to form on his forehead. Im nervous. Why is he so nervous,  it's not like he had been gone that long, infact it had only been a week but it felt like eternity to him. After a few seconds of instagating and coming up with all diffrent types of scenarios in his head he finnaly answerd back.

"Yes YiFan?“

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N Sorry it took so long I have school n stuff I apologize for any spelling and grammer errors this was sorta written at midnight so Yea and I hope you enjoyed this chapter //whipes sweat// goodnight you guys