Chapter 1

Love Hurts

Buzz Buzz.

ZiTao knew that noise, and he internally groaned knowing it was his alarm sounding for his day to begin.ZiTao stretched getting out of bed then walikg to the bathroom to shower and Brush his hair and teeth.While ZiTao was getting dressed he recived a text it read

'hurry up man im waiting on you, you promised you'd be be my side for this.' ~YiFan

ZiTao knew what he meant when he said that, he was going to have to help him ask his never ending crush Jessica Jung out today and he wasn't to thrilled about that thought.ZiTao finished getting dressed and packed his bag and headed to the school campus.

Under the Oak Tree with the bench, there sat YiFan. ZiTao waltzed his was over to him and tapped his shouder not so gently, and YiFan flinched.When he looked up YiFan smiled knowing that it was Zitao. ZiTao couldn't help that he had a slight blush on his face, even though he knows YiFan does this all the time. 

Ding Dong Ding Dong.

They knew what bell that was, that was the final bell which meant that they were going to he late for class if they didn't hurry. So, they broke into a sprint, but in all that commotion, of course they ran into some students that didn't really care much about class. But, as they were running they both spotted a rather familiar figure and ZiTao cursed his luck knowing who it was. Jessica. 

YiFan immediately broke into a smile and called her name. And just Zitao's luck, she looked back and waved. They both returned the wave. ZiTao did it bitterly with that fake smile of his, he has become a pro at while YiFan did it with glee. ZiTao felt like crying, but as always he bit his lip and continued on as always, as if nothing was bothering him.

-End of school day-

The corridors weren't quite empty yet, it still had students in it. Some of which Zitao knew but never bothered associating with them. YiFan wasn't with him at the moment so he decided he was in the restroom, so he headed home. 

'ZiTao come and meet me in the usual spot okay, and hurry up because I already texted Jessica to meet us here :)' ~YiFan 

ZiTao felt tears start to form, but as always continued as if Nothing was wrong.

He made his way to the usual spot he and YiFan would meet up at, knowing what awaited him.The miserable future he would have to face if she were to say Yes. He knew all of this and still stayed by his side, knowing he might get hurt someday.

Just mere seconds had passed after ZiTao arrived and Jessica was now there. "So why did you ask me to meet you here YiFan" she asked with a curious look "You said it was important". YiFan took a deep breath and then said those nine words he never wanted him to ever say. "Jessica w-would you like to go out with me". And then she said it with the most happiest smiles ZiTao had ever seen. " Yes".

ZiTao felt like he had just been kicked in the stomach several times.But as always he pretended.He couldn't pretend for long because he felt tears form once again for the second time that day.And he couldn't stop them.He muttered out a little exscuse saying that he wasn't feeling well.

ZiTao ran like he never did before.He felt like his life couldnt get any worse.

But it did.