Chapter 2 - Meeting Ms. Arrogant Lee Chaerin

Destiny (Listen to your Heart)

AUTHOR’S POV

6: 00am KST at Lee’s Mansion

Mr. Lee is in the living room with a cup of coffee while reading some newspaper, when suddenly TOP interrupted him. and explained to him the incident happened to his precious car and his plan for her own sister after doing an unforgivable reckless stuff. At first, Mr. Lee was hesitant of his son’s ideas as he doesn’t want his favorite and spoiled  daughter Chaerin to suffer that much but then he knew that TOP is doing this for his brat sister’s own good and change her for the better. After few minutes of interrogation, finally Mr. Lee agreed.

Mr. Lee: please do take care of your little sister TOP I trusted you a lot and good luck, my son.

TOP: Thanks Dad, and no worries I won’t let Chaerin suffer, just a considerable punishment for her to learn her lesson.

TOP is now preparing himself for their travel to Busan and now currently waiting for Chaerin to come along with him. Chaerin, didn’t come home last night as her usual habit, if she didn’t stay in her best friend’s house, you will surely caught her in her girlfriend’s Apartment or to some random girls she picked up to play around with. After an hour of waiting, finally the baddest female arrived.

Chaerin: Sorry for the long wait, my handsome oppa. I’ll be right back in 15mins. I’ll change clothes then we will leave. Oh by the way, here’s Minzy she’ll come with us. I need back up oppa and no more talk.

Jessica: That’s why Minzy is with us? hissing..and what about me babe? I should be the one to come along with you since I am your girlfriend here!

Chaerin: Just shut up Jessica and leave, I’m done with you last night. I need some air for God’s sake will you?

Jessica kissed and bid goodbye to Chaerin and drive way back to her Apartment. While TOP and Minzy busy talking downstairs, Chaerin immediately proceed to her room to change clothes. She doesn’t have any idea on what exactly is the plan of his brother and why they need to visit their land in Busan but then again, she doesn’t mind at all.

Bom’s POV

5:30pm KST Small Town in Busan Province

Here I am, outside our house waiting for the owner’s son who’s planning on staying and visiting the land field that we are currently working with. 2 hours earlier, I have informed my best friend/cousin Dara to accompany me since today is Saturday and no work, but I guess she’s really not interested. I wonder why she’s acting weird like an ahjumma well she’s always like that if not alone, she has her own world. Actually a lot of guys liked her even fell in love with her not because she’s very y like me, but the way she talk, those sweet voice, angelic innocent face, a very unique beauty and that…attractive smile..sigh, I really don’t know how to help her even Aunty seek help from me to find a boyfriend for her daughter or to at least hook up with some random guys out there but I always failed. Well, even Jiyong our childhood friend confessed to Dara about his true feelings for her, but what to do, Dara only considered him as a special friend and nothing more which left Jiyong brokenhearted. I just wish something romantic will happen to Darong sooner. I wish an angel will come his ways here in Busan and meet Darong and made her fall in love with him.

Dara: Hey, Bommie!!! Oh wow you look so y!!! What are you thinking huh?

Bom: oh shut up Darong!! Crossing her arm and looking straight to Dara.. So why are you here huh? Uhmm guess you’re also interested of the owner’s son aren’t you huh?

Dara: giggling..and if I said yes I am? Is there something wrong about it bommie?..with a teasing smile..

Bom: Kyaaaahhhh!!! Dara yah don’t you ever dare to steal my man away from me!!!!

Dara: your man? Hahaha ok ok I’m just kidding my precious bommie. Of course I will not steal your happiness from you.. while winking her eyes..I’m here to talk to Aunty, Omma told me to collect something from her.

Bom: Ok, just stay here with me for a while Omma just went to the market to buy something for dinner.

Meanwhile..

Someone’s POV

TOP, Chaerin and Minzy are now traveling on their way to Busan. It took a lot of time for them to travel since Busan is so far away from Seoul City. TOP advice Chaerin to behave and always be good to people they will meet in 30 mins. time. Earlier this morning, TOP contacted and instructed Bom’s father (as the Manager of the Land field) to prepare the small house not far away from the location of the Land field as his sister will stay there in 2 months maximum. At exactly, 6:00pm, they arrived safely to the small town and immediately proceed to Bom’s house. While Bom and Dara busy talking..

TOP: You go out first Chaerin, approach the 2 ladies and ask them if this is Mr. Kwon’s house the manager of our land field, as I will find a space to park our car.

Chaerin: hissed.. and why me Oppa?? Minzy you go, ask them.

Minzy: But…Unnie..while scratching her head.

TOP: No Chaerin, you approach them Minzy and I will find space to park our car, now go!!..And be good, behave…

Chaerin was so hesitant to get out from the car, but then again this time she didn’t win from his brother and obey him instead..While walking on her way to the 2 ladies busy talking..

Bom whispering: hey Darong, is “he” the son of the land owner?? But why a “she”?? yet I don’t care, take a look at her she’s so damn y, so gorgeous and beautiful omg! And those cute nose, her kissable lips..omg Darong I think I like her..

Dara whispering: will you stop acting like an idiot bom, she’s even a girl omg!! So stop thinking about it ok?!?..while dara is talking to herself: “bom is right, she’s so damn y and beautiful, her kissable lips..omg I think I’m blushing..she melted me down..oh my those staring eyes..”

Chaerin POV:

How can I approach to those strangers??  I will really kill you TOP..You knew that I never talk nicely to strangers…sigh..As I walk my way to those 2 ladies, my eyes caught something..God, she’s so beautiful..she has an angelic innocent face..and those smile, oh damn Chaerin! Stop acting like an idiot but damn I really can’t take my eyes of her, my heart beats fast..oh no not an ordinary beating, it’s like a beat of a millions of drums..urghh, keep calm Chaerin and be nice..

Chaerin: Oh Hi! Is this Mr. Kwon’s house? The manager of our Land field?..Chaerin whose standing still, acting strict, while raising her eyebrows..

Dara: Hey! You don’t need to talk to us like that, Ms…

Chaerin: Whatever! Just answer my question, will you? I don’t have time to talk to you for too long.

Dara: And I don’t want to talk to you neither Ms. Arrogant!! Pffttt..urggghh..

Bom: Omg Dara, stop doing that..While Bom walked closer to Chaerin leaving Dara behind her..
Chaerin: What did you said to me? Miss? What is your name huh?!?..well, I liked her she’s now starting playing hard to get, im getting challenge on her..hihihi..as chaerin talking to herself..

Dara: Why should I give you my name? to a stranger like you Ms. Arrogant huh? Hmmp!

Bom: Omg, that’s it! Dara please get inside the house and call my father will you? Dara obeyed Bom, and left them immediately..Ms.? Mam?

Chaerin: Please call me CL..

Bom: aww yeah, Ms. CL nice to meet you, we were not expecting that you will come here , we thought your brother will be here instead…

Suddenly, TOP and Minzy came which made Bom speechless, mesmerized with the handsome guy, even TOP was also mesmerized by Bom’s beauty and promised himself to come back here for her but for now, TOP’s priority is to  meet Bom’s father which they are now sitting inside the house and discussing some important things. Chaerin was so shocked and pissed off of his brother for not telling her the exact reason why they came here. Chaerin even complained and shouted at his brother when she knew exactly what she needs to do in this lovely small town. TOP’s planned, is to leave Chaerin and Minzy. Chaerin needs to plow the remaining 2,0000 sqmtrs. Land field while planting rice and to produce a thousand sack of rice which will later on be deliver outside the country within a couple of months. So it means, Chaerin needs to stay in town for 2 months and the worst is without a phone, a car, a lot of money and if she needs anything, food or a little money, she’ll just need to approach Bom’s father about it. Mr. Kwon promised T.O.P that they’ll take care of Chaerin and her friend Minzy and they will treat her well.

Meanwhile, Dara left Bom’s house after her appointment with Bom’s mom without saying goodbye’s to them including to Ms. Arrogant – Lee Chaerin as she was really pissed off of her. TOP bid a farewell to Chaerin and Minzy on that same night as he still has appointments with their company clients the next morning in Seoul City. Mr. Kwon and Bom prepared food for the two visitors to eat before heading to the small house near the land field and near to Dara’s house that they prepared for Chaerin. ONLY for Chaerin, because TOP decided for Minzy to stay at Mr. Kwon’s house in Haru’s Room. TOP is so determined to give her little brat nonna a punishment and to learn her lesson. Chaerin now left alone in the small house, with a small bed, a small kitchen without a dining area and a small bath room. There is a huge wardrobe cabinet that is placed beside Chaerin’s bed with some of her clothes for her to change. Clothes that she needs to used for working in the field everyday (kindly please just imagine the clothes a men/women farmer wore) and clothes that only poor people can wear during her free time (please imagine those kind of clothes). Since it’s in the province far away from the city in Busan, electricity is not really required although Bom’s and Dara’s family has; they still need to conserve electricity to pay less.

After taking a bath, Chaerin decided to go outside watching the stars above and talk to herself as loud as she can..

Charin: Sigh, why I’ve been punished like this…urghhh crazy oppa >.< I shouldn’t be here, I should be with my friends in Seoul City, I should be with my girlfriend if she’s available or flirt with girls, playing around, and not here..urghh, this is more worst than hell, !!!!!

When suddenly..

Dara: Oh so this small house belongs to you, Ms. Arrogant?? Why are you complaining huh? You should be thankful that the people her, well I mean your people including my father built this house for you, you know!

Chaerin: And why are you here, Ms. Ahjumma? And please I have the right to complain, duhhh!!! While rolling her eyes..I am the daughter’s owner and so you are one of my people, got me?

Dara: My father told me, you will be plowing that 2,000sqmtrs land field in front of you and plant rice? Am I right? So why I should care about you as the owner of this land Ms. Arrogant? since you are to be considered like us, farmers as well? Right? Huh? Got me?..While dara is making a funny face to her..

Chaerin talking to herself..omg she’s so cute and funny hihihi..(back to reality) errmmm I don’t care either, I will hire people to do the plowing for me Ms. Uhmmm Ms. Ahjumma!! Haha..

Dara: don’t call me Ms. Ahjumma again Ms. Arrogant or else…or else…

While Dara is talkingand shouting, Chaerin starts to walk on her way to where Dara is standing..

Chaerin: or else what? Or else what Ms. Ahjumma? Huh? :D getting closer to Dara, just inches apart from each other..

Dara: You, urghh!! While pointing her right finger to Chaerin..I hate you! You naughty! You a brat! Urghhh…

Dara left her behind.. Chaerin found her so cute and funny, but then Chaerin just realized something..something which made her happy, made her forget about bad things..she just realized that she’s starting to like Dara already…