Chapter 6: Crazy Idea

Destiny (Listen to your Heart)

Someone's POV: 

Mrs. Lee was about to confront Dara and will suppose to insult her by saying fowl words when suddenly Chaerin came up with an idea to stop her Omma from being so mean.

Chaerin: Dara, let's go!!! (While grabbing Dara's hand and runs fast as she can to avoid her annoying mom. They kept on running until they reach to this old abandoned barn located on top of the hill, yes on top of the hill, weird right? 😏)

Dara: (sighing) What have you done Ms. Lee? Why are we here? 

Chaerin: Dara, I don't want you to get hurt. I just don't want you to get insulted by my Mom. You deserved to be love and not hate. And will you please stop...urghhh..just please call me by my name ok?!!!?? Tsk..

Dara: Ok ok mianhe, Chaerin. But I think we need to go back where your Omma is, where your family is. This is not a good idea to avoid your Omma, Chaerin. We have to explain everything, that there's nothing going on between us.

Chaerin: Can't you see Dara, Omma will surely hurt your feelings. Are you ok with that huh? Because I'm not..Why you're so insensitive Dara? Why you're so inconsiderate?? You should supposed to thank me you know!!!!

Complete silence..... (25 minutes after..)

Chaerin: Sigh... Look Dara, I'm so sorry if I am being so rude to you earlier. I just don't really like what Omma did to you a while ago.. Sigh.. Anyway, I have to find some pieces of wood to make a bonfire, I didn't notice right away the sun sets down already. 

Dara: (in her worried face) Ok, but I will come with you. Chaerin nodded.

Chaerin: Dara, what the hell is this place? And where are we now? I mean, from the very beginning I was in this town, I haven't heard from you nor from anyone of you mentioning this place?

Dara: Chaerin, I haven't been here neither. You just grabbed my hands, were running too fast like there's no tomorrow and were here. 

Author's POV:

Chaerin & Dara wasted no time looking for a pieces of wood to make a bonfire. The truth is, they really don't know where they were anymore. They're lost. And since it's getting dark outside, they both agreed to stay for a night. Then suddenly, Starvation hits Chaerin so bad since she forgotten to eat anything. (Dara heard a crumbling stomach)...

Dara: You are that very hungry!!! You haven't eaten anything since this morning Chaerin. 😞

Chaerin: You can't blame me, I am too excited to see you that I've forgotten to eat anything just to be with you today. Anyways, Dara, I'm really hungry.

Dara: (felt guilty, yet from the inside she's happy about what Chaerin told her).. Stay here. I will find us food to eat. You look after the bonfire. I'll be right back.

Meanwhile..

Mrs. Lee: You! and you! and you (pointing at TOP, Taeyang, Jessica, Daesung) go find Chaerin and that flirty lady!!! All of you (pointing at Dara's parents, Cheongdong, Bom and Mr. Kwon) I don't care what time you finish looking for them, I want them back right now!!! (Nobody's complaining, but to obey the barbaric Mrs. Lee.)

After an hour....

Bom: (While screaming) Where the hell could they be?!!! The sun goes down already, yet we couldn't find them!!!!! Darong!!!!!  I'm hungry!!! Ms. Lee!!!! Please will you show yourselves now!!! Huhuhu my feet hurts already 😩 (while looking at TOP..)

Cheongdong: Unnie, will you please stop shouting? Please your voice is too loud 😏 

TOP: Hehehe. It's ok I like it.. (While winking at Bom which made her blushed) Anyways, they might get lost, but I know my sister will surely find a way, she's clever and smart. Let's go back to Omma now, there's nothing more that we can do but to wait until the sun rises again.

Taeyang: Bro, I will keep on looking for CL..

Jessica: Huh? And why? Me too, Oh my..my baby CL..

TOP: Enough for today guys..

While they were walking back..

 

Mrs. Park: Bom, have you found them yet? I am so worried already. It's getting darker, my Sandara.. (Sobing) 

Haru: Please find Dara unnie, I miss her already Unnie 😞

Bom: (while tapping haru's head) Mianhe Auntie, we did our best to find them but it's hard since it's getting late too. Dara is a responsible and independent lady, I know they're just fine. (While hugging Mrs. Park to comfort her)

Cheongdong: Relax Omma, We will continue looking for them tomorrow.

Mr. Kwon: Don't worry Mrs. Park I'll go talk to Mrs. Lee so each and everyone of you can rest now.

TOP: No, you go home too Mr. Kwon have some rest, all of you. I'll go talk to Omma. I will take the responsibilities. By the way, I apologized for my mother's behaviour towards your daughter Mr. Park. I hope you understand.

Mr. Park: I do understand your Mother Sir. I promise, I will talk to my daughter about the situation happened today.

 

Author's POV:

 

TOP, informed her Mom that they couldn't find Chaerin and Dara for now since it's really getting late. After a countless shouting and screaming, TOP finally convinced her Mom to leave it for today and continue looking for his sister and Dara the next day. The Lee's and some of their friends proceeded immediately to the family's rest house next to the building were Mr. Kwon's office located to have dinner and to rest.

 

On the other hand, although it's getting darker, Dara managed to found some fruits to sustain hers and Chaerin's hunger. They silently eaten their food when they suddenly heard a heavy pouring rain from the outside:

 

Dara: Ommmo Chaerin, its raining!!!

Chaerin: What's with the rain Dara? It couldn't help, besides we don't even know where we are right now. So let's stay here until tomorrow.

Dara: My point here is, there is only one pallet over there for you to sleep, plus the floor is so wet Chaerin. It's hard for you to sleep in a wet pallet.

Chaerin: And so? I'm ok here Dara, you should be the one to sleep in there. It's getting too late, let me find you something to cover the pallet..

Dara: But...

Chaerin: No more but's Dara, really I'm fine.. (Smiling while fixing the pallet) there you go.. I hope you can sleep comfortably here.

Dara: But you are the boss here, Chaerin..

Chaerin: Enough.. Dara.. So please get some sleep now..

 

Dara's POV:

 

Why do I need to fall in love with you? You are rich, I am poor. You're not my destiny. We shouldn't be together. I should not felt this way for you, Chaerin. I am so sorry. (Sigh)..

 

Chaerin's POV:

 

(While looking outside) Sigh. What a day. Omma is here, Jessica is here. I should've break up with Jessica before confessing to Dara, before heading here in Busan. Sigh. I failed again, its like I'm lying to Dara for not mentioning Jessica to her, lying to everybody. But, God knows how much I love Dara. What should I do? Appa..