Chapter 7 - Adventure Pt. 1

Destiny (Listen to your Heart)

Author's POV:

Chaerin was trying to reach her father by contacting him through her mobile but she failed since there is no enough signal. She wanted to go out to look for her "Star " , but she remembered, it was raining. When she came back to the barn, she came closer to Dara watching her sleeping comfortably. 

Chaerin: I will love you forever, Dara. I promise to love you no matter what happens. You may not felt the same way as I do for you, but I will do my best to make you love me. I'm so sorry for what Omma said about you, you don't deserve to be treated like that. I knew you're hurt, I wasn't able to fight for you. I love you Dara, always am, always will. (Kissing Dara's forehead, without her knowing, Dara is just pretending like she's sleeping but in reality, she heard everything on what Chaerin said. Dara is confused, sne felt how sincere Chaerin is when she said those words, now she can't deny the fact that she started to loved Chaerin too, that's what her heart says but not in her mind. She always think it's wrong to fall for Chaerin. She's rich, and not her..

6:00am 

Dara woke up when she heard a loud sound of a chirping bird from the outside. While looking around, something or let me rephrased, someone caught her attention in one corner. She saw Chaerin sleeping in a sitting position, opened-mouth, snoring. A smile formed into her lips when she saw how cute Chaerin is on her sleeping position. She didn't wake her up since its still early in the morning, instead she goes out for a while and look for food. Dara realized, the place is so unfamiliar to her. The thing is, she's concern on what may happen to her and Chaerin. How can they get out of this place. How can they survive. 

An hour after, Chaerin is already wide awake, as soon as she stood up she saw Dara preparing their meal while scratching her head.

Chaerin: Ready to take a bath, Dara? (In her aegyo smile) ^^ It seems, a lot of flies migrating your head already :D

Dara: Shut up Chaerin!!! (While pushing her)

Chaerin: I'm just joking. 😊 so how's your sleep, beautiful? 

Dara: Good. Uhmmm Chaerin, thank you for taking care of me last night? 

Chaerin: Is that how you say thankyou? or questioning my kindness? Hehe.

Dara: No, Thank you, really 😊

Chaerin: That's fine with me Dara. After eating, we have to find our way out on this place. We don't know where we are. Although I have a monster mom, still she's my mother and I know she's already concern about us. Sigh. Everybody is searching for you too and that's for sure because everybody loves you. Everyone is worried about you especially your parents, and I don't want them to be feel sad.

Dara: Everyone's looking for you too Chaerin, because you are loved. 😊 

Chaerin: By whom? You especially?!? Hehe.

Dara: Pudong, you started again (pouting)

Chaerin: But not the way everyone loves you haha. By the way, you're cuter when you pout 😄 Uhmmm, anyways, let's go Dara hurry up!!!!! 

Dara: What the... Hey wait for me Chaerin!!!! Where are we going now!!! Wait!!!

Hours and hours of walking, but still Chaerin and Dara couldn't find the way back to the town until... 

 

Chaerin: Can you hear that whooshing sound? (Walking too fast)... Whoahhh!!!! Wow!!!!! 

Dara: Hey Chaerin, would you mind to wait for..... Omg!!!!! Wonderful!!!! This is paradise!!!

Chaerin: Let's go for a swim Dara, come on!!! (Chaerin immediately take off her clothes infront of Dara and ready to swim)

Dara: Omg, Chaerin would you mind? You have a company with you. 

Chaerin: Oh come on, we're the same girls, there's nothing to hide from you Dara, this is me, remember? "Your mighty Pudong, the baddest female in town whose simply in love with the beautiful girl in front of me"!!!!! (While smiling infrontof her Dara) 

 

Dara became speechless on what Chaerin told her. This time, Dara thinks maybe there's nothing wrong of enjoying at least for now with the one you started to fall in love with.. Dara thinks, she will deal with Chaerin's mom later. Dara take her clothes off and join Chaerin for a swim...