Chapter 3 - First Day, Happy Day (?)

Destiny (Listen to your Heart)

Author’s POV

4:30am Small Town Busan

Mr. Kwon(Bom’s father)  woke up early today and prepare himself to go out heading to Mr. Park’s (Sandara’s father) house to inform him that he has to travel to Seoul City meet up President Lee and his Wife the CEO of 8 branches of Lee Supermarket to discuss further about the premises that they owned in Busan and to hand over to them personally the reports of the business yearly income from Busan. While Mr. Kwon walked on his way to the Main Entrance of the House, a little lady came and greeted him with a sweet husky voice.

Haru: Appa, where you heading too? While scratching her eyes and yawn a little.

Mr. Kwon: Oh little Haru, why you woke up so early my dear? You should have sleep back to gain more energy for your game later with your friends.

Haru: Aneyo.. I over slept last night, besides I have to get up early to help omma prepare food for us and to our visitors later. I like Minzy Unnie Appa, she read me stories from the book Bom Unnie gave me as a present. How about the other lady? I never met her yet, can I come with you? Since you’re heading to Dara Unnie’s house, I heard, she stayed near Dara Unnie’s house.

Mr. Kwon just nodded to their little angel, he can’t say no to her, because he knew how clever she is and she will keep on bothering him. It only take 15 minutes to walk from their house to Mr. Park’s house, while from Mr. Park’s to Chaerin’s little house will only take 2 minutes, that’s how close their house to each other.

Mr. Park: Annyeong Kwon, please come in. Annyeong to you too little lady please come inside.

Haru: Annyeong haseyo uncle, where is Dara Unnie? Is she now awake? I want her to accompany me to the new lady living next to your house? I’ll just stay here outside until Dara unnie awake.

Mr. Park: hahaha, this kid. Ok ok, just wait here and Aunty Im will wake her up, would you please sweetheart? Mr. Park while winking his left eye to his wife whose standing next to him…

Mrs. Park: Why of course sweetheart. Haru, why don’t you come inside with me instead and wake Dara unnie yourself? So I can prepare you hot milk. Don’t you think it’s a good idea dear? Mrs. Park smiling...Haru just nodded her head and obeys...

Mr. Kwon and Mr. Park discussed all the details and instructions on what needs to be done with the land field business especially on Chaerin’s situation, while he is away for 2 days to Seoul City. President Lee is aware that the Assistant Manager will take over his place for the mean time while he is away. After 30 minutes, Mr. Kwon bid goodbye to them as he still needs to travel to Seoul and left Haru with them.

Haru: Oh my God Unnie, Dara unnie, beautiful unnie, why took you so long? Do you think the new lady is now awake huh?

Dara was fixing her bed when Haru entered her room earlier, and when she heard that Haru wanted to see Chaerin, she then starts fixing her own self before seeing Ms. Arrogant.

Dara: Ok ok, I’m done now little angel. Now shall we? Haru just nodded…

Outside, Haru began running leaving Dara far behind until she reached the house where Chaerin lived. She knocks the door once, twice, thrice, until...

 

Chaerin POV:

!!! What’s that noise, urghhh…didn’t they knew that it’s still night and somebody is sleeping?? I heard someone is knocking on the door again, what’s wrong with these people here..urghh, ok that’s it I get up..While looking at the small alarm clock Mr. Kwon provided for me... Whoatthhhh!!! It’s still 5:15am and I am now fully awake because of that ing knocking sounds?!? This is supposed to be the usual time I came home from the bar in Seoul huh?! Urghhh..I ing hate you person, whoever knocking on my door this too early, you don’t really know who’s the baddest female on earth!! When I opened the door, I became speechless on what I saw... A little girl standing in front of me smiling, holding a cup of coffee...No one knew except my family how I really love dealing with kids, even I myself didn’t know why but whenever I saw children, it made me happy and calm... Suddenly I smiled at her; the little girl is so cute...

Haru: Annyeong Haseyo Unnie (while bowing her head and smile) my name is Haru I am 7 years old, I live with Aunty Bom and I don’t have parents beause they’re already dead. You are so beautiful unnie I like your smile; I hope we could be friends. Here, a hot coffee for you.

Chaerin: Annyeong, little Haru. Thank you for your coffee. My name is Lee Chaerin. Please do come in to my little house…as I said while smiling at her..

When Haru was about to enter the house, a familiar hand was dragging her back outside...

Chaerin: What the… me looking at the person... (Oh God, here we go again, this beautiful ahjumma just made my day, hihihi...erhmm I have to act cold and hmmm how about teasing her once again, that’s it hihihi)

Dara: What?? What are you looking at huh?..Dara while releasing her hands from Haru’s arm and raising her eyebrows to Chaerin

Chaerin: Me? Looking at you? Pffftt! In your dreams ms. Ahjumma! Hahahaha

Dara: urghh, you’re really a so ughhhh brat, spoiled brat!!!

Chaerin: Hahaha, whatever ms.ahjumma..while me looking away from Dara and now focusing to Haru..Haru, baby thank you for making me coffee, it was so delicious, you made my day little one.. while winking my eyes at her..

Haru: Uhmm, unnie I think you better said thank you to the person who made that coffee for you..

Chaerin: What do you mean?..haru pointing her closed lips to Dara…

 

Dara POV:

Hahaha, she’s so cute when she’s surprise.. now what ms. Arrogant?  Speechless? Yes I did made her a coffee, after all she’s still the daughter’s owner and even though she’s that very very bad I still need to respect her as what my father told me to do so.. well, honestly, I wasn’t able to sleep well last night thinking about this lady in front of me. Gosh the very first time I met her, I felt butterflies inside my stomach, there is this something from her that I never felt with any other persons out there..what might it be, I don’t know..

Chaerin: errhmmm, so it’s you huh? Why uhmmm thank you..it’s not delicious, add a little sugar..here’s your cup..

Dara: not delicious? But how come you said to Haru it is indeed delicious huh? Pfffttt! This lady..

Haru: Enough you two unnie’s..while opening her arms widely at the center of her two unnies..

Dara: Let’s go Haru, we need to leave now and you need to go home.. I will prepare myself for plowing.. And you (pointing at Chaerin) you better get ready Ms. Arrogant, and you will be working in that land in front of you in 30 minutes got me? I will get back here as soon as I am done fixing.

Chaerin: what?? Working? Plowing? On that field? Today at 6am? This early? Are you insane? No way!! I need to go back to sleep.

Dara: Fine! Sleep as you want, but don’t you dare blame me when your brother knows about you didn’t do anything. Let’s go Haru!!

Chaerin: Ok ok fine! Meet me here. Urghh ! you Oppa! I hate you!

 

6:30am Chaerin’s little house..

Dara’s POV:

I’ve been waiting for her for the whole 30 minutes but still she’s not yet done?!? What the hell she’s doing inside? Such an arrogant lady..When I was about to open the door, I was suddenly startled when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist and kissed my left cheeks, I removed myself from him immediately and..

Dara: Whoaaah, oh my God Oppa! You made me nervous!!!

Seungri: and I’m so glad I did my queen! Hahahaha while pinching Dara’s nose.. Seungri is Bom’s little brother, he is my favorite male cousin..We’ve been a childhood playmate together with my little brother cheoundong and Bom..Seungri called me “my queen” since I always play the role of a queen ever since..

Seungri: Hey my queen, so bommie told me that you have already met the almighty superior of the land field? How do you find her huh?..while again, he’s wrapping his arms around my waist…

Dara: Yes, I’ve met her and I don’t like her, oppa…while Seungri grinned looking at me..

 

Chaerin’s POV:

So, she has a boyfriend already?? Sigh..while looking these two lovebirds in my window.. I admitted it, I’m kinda hurt and felt jealous seeing them close together, while that guy calling her “my queen”..oh Chaerin, you’re too weird, why you are like this?? You shouldn’t be, urghhh yeah coz I am the Baddest Female..Ok ok, I should calm down and act normally, as if I didn’t witness them being so close together..yeah that’s it!!

Chaerin: Erhhmmm ehemm..while clearing my throat…

Dara: Oh there you are, Ms. Arrogant.. what took you so long huh? Did you know that I’ve been waiting for you for almost half an hour here? You’re late!!

Chaerin: and who told you to wait for me outside then? You should have come inside pffft..anyway, may I know you mister??

Seungri: awww hehehe…while scratching his head.. I’m sorry for interrupting you, by the way I’m Seungri, I was here just to introduce myself to you, Ms. CL.. Dara unnie, I have to go now, see you later then..

Author’s POV:

Dara is helping Chaerin familiarize all the materials to use in plowing the land for almost an hour without any fight or awkwardness to each other. As for Chaerin, this is her very first time doing this in her entire life and she consider it as a great challenge for her.. Chaerin think that this maybe the best time to change her personality for the better, although part of her plan is to keep on teasing Dara. Her mind keeps on bothering her about Seungri too, she has to know who is Seungri in Dara’s life..If she will learn that Seungri is Dara’s boyfriend, she will immediately stop bothering her, but if it’s not, she will do her best to capture Dara’s heart no matter what.

Dara on the other hand, thinks Chaerin could be as a good listener sometimes. She’s happy that they never fight nor annoy each other for at least an hour and it’s new to her. Dara felt like she started to like Chaerin, the weirdness she felt inside of her when she’s with Chaerin keeps on bothering her too.. Dara thinks, she will give herself a chance to know Chaerin much better because she knew behind being an arrogant, spoiled brat personality of Chaerin still has a good heart inside..

Dara: Ok, Ms. Arrogant now that you have learnt a lot from me, you may start plowing the field from the north-east portion, got me?..while looking at Chaerin into her eyes..

Chaerin: Ermm, uhhhh yeah yeah I got you..

Dara: Ok, good. Bye!

Chaerin: Oh wait! Ms….while bowing her head in front of Dara’s.. I’m sorry if I became so arrogant to you..

Dara: There! I’m glad you then accepted your fault.. It’s ok, I leave now..

Chaerin: Hey, wait! What is your name again? I’m sorry but, I just need to know for formality you know..

Dara: Ok, since you’re good to me today, I’ll give you a price, a price to know my name.. My name is Sandara Park but you can call me Dara..while smiling to Chaerin..

Chaerin: oh God that smile and those kissable lips, as Chaerin said to herself.. Oh uhmmm, I’m Lee Chaerin, you may call me CL..

Dara: I know..while smirking..

Chaerin: You know? Then why you keep on calling me Ms. Arrogant huh?!?

Dara: rolling her eyes..Omg! here we go again..see Ms. CL I don’t want us to argue ok? So before our conversation will become worst, please start your job now because I have work to do in another location too, ok?

Chaerin: Fine! And she start picking her things to do the plowing..

Dara: Good! I’ll see you around later, Ms. Arrogant CL!!!

Before Chaerin could do her revenge, Dara already left the area..

 

oOo sorry for the short update oOo what will happen next? Let me give you all a hint, it’s be a good start of their love story, hihihi..