Chapter 5 - I'm falling for her

Destiny (Listen to your Heart)

Author’s POV:

Dara broke the kiss and apologized to Chaerin about what happened between them minutes ago. Chaerin on the other hand was feeling guilty of what she just did earlier to Dara and felt sorry for her. Dara bowed her head left Chaerin and immediately went inside the house to prepare the bed for Ms. Lee.. Dara felt so bad on what had happened and she couldn’t forgive herself about it, as for her she shouldn’t allowed it to happen..Chaerin is so rich she is only poor and there are no way these weird feelings she felt for her will grow more and more each day. As for Chaerin, it is the best thing that ever happened to her in her entire life, for her Dara is so different from others from what she felt the very first time she fell in love with before, for her what happened earlier is like a magic, it naturally happens that as if Cupid hit her heart with an arrow pointed straight to her and to Dara’s.

Chaerin: ermmm Dara, once again I would sincerely apologize. It won’t happen again, I promise.

Dara smiling at her.. It’s ok, Ms. Lee I know you didn’t intentionally plan for it. And I hope let’s just keep it on ourselves? I just don’t want my family to know about what happened especially my mother..

Chaerin: Sure and thank you for staying here with me. Can we be friends then?..while smiling..

Dara: Ms. Lee, I can be your good employee from now on, you don’t have to worry about it, besides Uncle Kwon assigned me to protect and help you with your tasks until you completed It for the next couple of months as what my father told me earlier..

Chaerin: (oh this is it, I have more chance on getting to know Dara..and I shouldn’t let it slip away..aishhh Chaerin  enough talk) uhmm if that’s what you want Dara.. But please, just call me by my name no need to be polite, please? With her pleading eyes..

Dara didn’t say anything instead smiling at her. Dara call it a night and left Chaerin in her house so she can also take some rest for the next day’s tasks with her.. One week later, almost half of the field were plowed and planted with rice. Dara and Chaerin has been together everyday which made them more close to each other - plowing and planting is the best days for Chaerin. She’s been so happy that slowly Dara opened up to her, talk to her and treated her as a normal person and most especially, Dara has been calling her by her name or her teasing name “Pudong” or simply as “Chae”. Besides from being so happy, she also felt overwhelmed as she realized that she changed a lot generally speaking, ever since the day she started living in this small town, and she never regret it especially when the reasons behind all of this is because of the person she now started to like, hell no let’s rephrase it – she’s now in love with and that is her Sandara.

On the Road near Busan Province

Someone’s POV:

Mrs. Lee is planning to visit her daughter as agreed by her, President Lee and her son TOP on their last week’s conversation about Chaerin. She has to check on her and her situation in the poor province living with the poor people. Mrs. Lee was accompanied by his son TOP with Jessica, Taeyang and Daesung, they left Seoul City early in the morning to Busan. In hours of traveling, they finally arrived the small town and immediately proceed to Mr. Kwon’s small office were some of his people including Mr. Park is working.

TOP: Annyeong Ms. Bom is Mr. Kwon in the office? Mom would like to talk to him personally.

Bom: Omg! Mr. TOP, we didn’t expect you all to visit us here..(while blushing and bowing her head to TOP, to Mrs. Lee with Taeyang and Daesung) Please follow me.

TOP: Why, thank you Bom..(while smiling at her)

Mrs. Lee: who is she?? I don’t like her for you! Stop being cute to her, son (while whispering to her son)

TOP: Relax mom, and please don’t say that they’re still human like us, we have to respect them mom..

Mrs. Lee: whatever!

Mr. Kwon met Mrs. Lee and the others and discussed with them about the business, the land field.. Mrs. Lee immediately mentioned Chaerin and told him that she wants to see her daughter. While they’re all on their way to Chaerin’s..

Chaerin: Dara, are you ok? What happened to you? Omg! You’re bleeding Dara you’re bleeding!!

Chaerin immediately came closer to Dara and hugged her tightly while uncontrollably shaking as if she was afraid of what might happened to Dara..

Dara: Chae, look at me..hey hey look at me..(while cupping Chaerin’s face) look, it’s not a big deal it’s just a cut and can be cure, ok?

Chaerin: but still you’re bleeding Dara (in her worried sad tone) you know I don’t want you to get hurt. I care for you Dara a lot..

Chaerin’s POV:

Before we start plowing today, I managed to talk to Dara about what I felt for her, I mean how much I liked even love her, and my true intentions. I admitted I was kinda hurt when I didn’t hear any response from Dara about my confession but just only a smile. I know it’s too early to reveal to her about how I love her but as I have said, I can no longer take it, I just listen to my heart .Everybody knew how clever this “mighty pudong” or shall we say “the baddest female” and will do her best anything just to capture the person she loves – and that was simply me. This is so different, when it comes to Dara especially to my Sandara..I can’t hide anything to her anymore, God knows how much I love her to the extent that I will do anything for her, I don’t care if I am rich and she is poor, all I cared about is my love for her that money can’t buy love. I just remember my last night’s conversations with Mr. and Mrs. Park, I intended to talk to them personally while Dara was away with her brother;

Flashback..

Chaerin: Annyeong, Mr. and Mrs. Park..while bowing my head as a sign of my respect to them

Mrs. Park: Annyeong, Ms. Lee what a surprise to see you in our little house. Please do come in..(while I saw her smiling, I can see her on Dara’s beautiful face)

Mr. Park: Anything we can do for you, Ms. Lee?

Chaerin: I am here to talk to you about your daughter, Dara.. I know this sounds crazy, yet I would like to express my true feelings for your daughter. From the very first time I saw her, I felt something special that I never felt from the first love I have before. She made me happy day by day, and she changed me a lot. I am here to ask permission from both of you to allow me to love your daughter. I cannot promise you, but I will do my best to capture your daughter’s heart and make her to love me in return.

After 5 minutes of silence, finally Mrs. Park spoke to me..

Mrs. Park: That’s so brave of you, Ms. Lee.. To be honest with you, our daughter never talks about her love life. She might be a good and loving daughter to us, but she never open up something about this. Did she mention to you anything about Jiyong? He fell in love with my daughter, and was trying to capture our daughter’s heart too but he failed. Dara is big enough to decide for herself, whatever decisions she has, we will always support her. But when it comes to you, honestly, we don’t know Ms. Lee.. We came from a poor family and you’re not, it’s not my intention to neither hurt your feelings nor insult you but why don’t you love someone else who has the same way of living like yours? Who can provide all your needs?

Chaerin: I understand and respect how you felt Mrs. Park and I know you said those because you only want what’s best for your daughter. But I also believe that everyone has the right to love the person with all her heart whom she can’t live without for the rest of her life. Love does not claim materialistic possession of any kind, it yields complete freedom. And for Dara, I will do my best to capture her heart, I can wait until forever.

Mr. and Mrs. Park can clearly see into Chaerin’s eyes how sincere she was when she said those words about their daughter. Mr. Park looked into her wife’s eyes and nodded as if by saying (it’s ok) then looking at Chaerin and said “good luck”..

(end of flashback)…

Dara: Chaerin? Are you still in your mind? What are you thinking?

Chaerin: Nothing..(looking at Dara with aegyo smile..)

Dara: hahaha you’re so cute Chae (while giggling and pinching Chaerin’s both cheeks, which made her blushed)

Then suddenly..

Mrs. Lee: Lee Chaerin!!!!!!

Chaerin: Omma??? (Dara automatically released her hands on Chaerin’s face, while Chaerin suddenly hold Dara’s right hand grabbing her walking closer to her mom)

Mrs Lee: Who is this girl? Who are you huh?! (while raising her eyebrows and crossing her arms)

Dara: (Dara immediately released her hand from Chaerin’s and bow her head) Annyeong Haseyo, Mrs. Lee my name is Park Sandara, I am the person who was assigned to look after your daughter. I was also responsible of helping Chae in the field..

Mrs. Lee: Wait (while raising her right hand), am I hearing it right??? You’re calling my daughter “Chae” ??  Are you insane young lady?? Did you know who “Chae” is?? Don’t suit yourself on us, young lady.. You’re just nothing, got me?

Chaerin: Omma, please stop!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen to Dara after hearing those insulting words from Mrs. Lee? Will she be able to accept it and run away from it? Will Chaerin fight for her love for Dara from her rude and barbaric mom after the insulting incident? Find out on the next Chapter..