Chapter 1

Destiny (Listen to your Heart)

AUTHOR'S POV

Busan Province:

"Appa! What happened to you?!? "Sandara  quickly ran to where his father got injured from slipping his feet to the ground causing him to fell down.  "Appa, are you hurt that bad? I told you, you don’t need to work here, as you’re not yet completely healed". "My daughter Sandara, do not worry, I am ok,". "Come on Sandara, you may return now to your place and let’s finish what we are doing together with the others so we can go home early today". "Neh appa, you sure you’re ok right?, I will not forgive myself if something bad will happen to you". Mr. Park just nodded to her daughter and smiled at her.

While Sandara is plowing, not far away from her, Mr. Park is watching her and talking to himself. "This is not the kind of life I want for you my daughter and to your brother. I gave up everything just for my undying love for your mother.  Money is nothing without your mom and you my children. But I also do not want to see you suffer in the future, if ever I’ll die in this world, I will do anything for all of you”..

Meanwhile ..

Lee's Mansion in Seoul City:

"Chaerin!!!!!" TOP is screaming from the fourth floor. "Open the ing door of your bedroom my dear sister, if you don’t want me to destroy it!!!" "geeze omg oppa !!! I’m still sleeping, what do you need from me oppa!!! " Chaerin said while opening the door. "Open Chaerin !!" "what now? You’re too early to disturbed me with your loud voice" Chaerin just hissed to her brother.. "What have you done to my car huh? Did you know that I just bought it few weeks ago,  but then you hit it causing a huge damaged huh?!? "" Gosh, is that what you are complaining about oppa? Geez!!! Alright so, I'm going to ask appa later to issue me a check to pay you, ok??" while tapping T.O.P’s shoulder.." Huh? Chaerin!! You don’t know nothing at all don’t you? I sacrifices myself and work hard with my sweat and blood so I could buy the dream car I’ve wanted to have for the rest of my life"

FYI: T.O.P car is No. 1 list of the 10 Most Expensive Cars in 2014 The Lamborghini Veneno Roadster, which retails for $ 4.5 million.

Chaerin hit the vehicle he had driven while drunk on a night before when she dropped her girlfriend Jessica in her home. Chaerin didn’t have any idea that the car was crushed and hit so hard which could not possibly fix anymore.

"Chaerin, let me tell you this, my little nonna. You'll regret what you did to me and to those people you aggravate "Ms. Baddest Female of Seoul City " as TOP quoted.. “it’s sounds like a warning to me, my handsome oppa? And you are right I am the baddest female who doesn’t care at anything and to those who are not important in my life” while showing her naughty laugh to his oppa.. “Let’s see Chaerin, let’s see” while T.O.P is smirking talking to himself.

..........

Sandara's POV

What a day, everyone was tired and hungry. Our loving omma was the only person left in the house and who cooked food for our dinner while we are away working..

"I’m so glad you are all home safe and sound, now go all of you, you wash your hands for us to eat and relax." Omma said while caressing my appa’s back .. "Appa Jang, how are you feeling? I heard what happened to you earlier, are you hurt badly? ""Omma Im, I'm okay, do not worry, I love you " while appa is kissing omma’s forehead.

We are not rich, but we are glad and happy to have a wonderful family with so much love to each other. We do not need more money to get everything want we want. I simply ask God, to give us sufficient strength and undying love.

While cheoundong is washing the plates in our small kitchen and our parents were resting in the bedroom, I accidently jumped hard as a loud scream coming from outside of the house bothered me while cleaning and arranging the things for plowing that we will use for tomorrow’s job ...

"Darong !!!!!! Darong!!!!! "a loud scream coming from my best friend and cousin bom .." Bom, what the hell, what is the strength of your voice too loud, you do not need to yell you know" as I said to her.." I don’t care darong, by the way did you know that I heard something from the people including my appa about what they are talking earlier: D " as excited as Bom said.. " what is that all about huh? " "Appa said, in the next couple of days, the son of the owner of the land we worked with will come and visit in our place" while bom is giggling on what she said to me "ok, and so??" as I have said, bom is acting like choking me.. "omg Darong, aren’t you excited to meet the son coming from the rich family? We should look beautiful in his eyes you know " while crossing her arms and watching me. By the way, Bom my best friend and my favorite cousin was known as the goddess and the most beautiful woman in our place, no doubt she has a lot of suitors but none of them pass on Bom’s taste. I remembered when we were still young, she said that if she chooses to marry someday, she will surely chose a rich man.. "Bom, do as you said, prepare if you want, as for me they are just ordinary people just like us, the only difference is that they’re rich".  “Whatever, granny!!!” as what Bom said to me..

 

Note: Hope you like the first chapter, this will be exciting and i hope everybody will continue supporting me!!! :) i will do my best to update two chapters in a day :) ;) Spread the love for Chaera!!!