Chapter 8

I need you and the baby too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

Junmyeon took a seat at the table as the teenage couple greets him .Junmyeon sends them a smile and they go back to their whispering chit chat time making him feel like a third wheel.

 

After Wednesday, Kyungsoo just said that he would think about living with Jongin and they also need his parents' permission. But Kyungsoo is practically living at this house.He just goes back to his house once a day to change and grab some ingredients. Both his parents are not home so Kyungsoo can do everything on his own.

 

Junmyeon can almost say Kyungsoo staying with them is good .Jongin doesn't cry frequently and Kyungsoo is a good cook .Jongin said he couldn't eat raddish kimchi since his morning sickness started but Kyungsoo made a Kimchi stew that evening and Jongin enjoyed it.

 

Kyungsoo has become in charge of the kitchen because both the cousins cannot cook a thing .Junmyeon can cook Ramen though.Yes.as above it is all good but the only thing is Junmyeon feels lonely .The couple was always together like they are attached at the hip and Junmyeon misses his boyfriend too. He will  come to Korea this afternoon so after that Junmyeon can also have his cuddle time with his own boyfriend too.He smiled at the thought and remembered his aunt's call earlier. 

 

"Jongin" 

 

The said boy looked up from where he was currently being hand fed by his boyfriend .

 

"Yes.."Jongin replied chewing the noodles.Kyungsoo makes the best kinchi spaghetti. 

 

"Your mom called earlier.She said you didn't pick up the phone."

 

"Ah.It must be when we were both in the bathroom .Right hyung?"

 

Kyungsoo's face turned red and Junmyeon didn't want to imagine what two of them were doing in the bathroom.This is not good for health.

 

"What did she say?"Jongin asked ,oblivious to the red faced Kyungsoo next to him and the awkward Junmyeon.Junmyeon composed himself again.'Don't overthink dude!'

 

"She said your dad wants to meet Kyungsoo. "

 

Both the teens stiffened.Kyungsoo's face was turning back to pale.

 

"Did she tell him?"Jongin asked ,afraid of the result.

 

"I think so.She said you two to come over for the weekend."

 

Jongin looked at his boyfriend who could not speak a thing with his face looks like he's about to cry any time. 

 

"Hyung.What do we do?"Jongin asked ,studying his boyfriend's face.

 

"I..I will book the tickets ."Kyungsoo stuttered. 

 

Junmyeon watched it with amusement because even he wanted to kill Kyungsoo when he first heard the news.He wonder how his uncle who was always the protective daddy will respond. To top it ,J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter