Chapter 3

I need you and the baby too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongin!It's already 7.Are you going to school today?"

 

"Yes Mom.I am going ."

 

Jongin groggily answered and get himself up from bed to the bathroom. He took a look at his image in the mirror. He looks like .He hasn't gotten any sleep after he came back from the party and the fact that Kyungsoo was ignoring all his calls wasn't helping him either.

 

Jongin wiped the new formed tears that started streaming down his face.Honestly,he doesn't know whether Kyungsoo did break up with him.'I better not think about it.'Jongin brushed his teeth trying to get rid of all those thoughts before the urge to throw up came again.

 

Jongin ditched the breakfast with the excuse that he doesn't want to throw up at the table and went to school.School was hell that day.There's no Kyungsoo who waited him at the entrance and  the literature teacher made him cry with a poem that was about the nation from Joseon's area.

 

At lunch, Jongin was just staring at his tray of food while Sehun was busy stealing the meat from his plate.

 

"Seriously, what's wrong with you?" Sehun chirped chewing his food.

 

"Just nothing. "Jongin tried to concentrate on his food but he's scared that the urge to throw up would come up again.

 

"You look like you're dumped by Kyungsoo hyung or something. "

 

Jongin's eyes dwelled up at the mention of his name.Just Sehun was about to notice Jongin's change,Baekhyun showed up with a Giant.

 

Jongin knows he and Sehun are considered tall but that boy with Baekhyun is a giant indeed.Or may be just because he was next to Baekhyun. 

 

"Hey."Baekhyun greeted the two."This is the new transfer student to our class , Park Chanyeol."

 

"Hi."The giant spoke.He had a deep voice . "I am Baekhyun 's ex-boyfriend."

 

Jongin frowned and Sehun choked on his food.

 

"Ex-boyfriend? Waoh.Cool!!"Sehun said trying to recover from choking."I am Sehun , Oh Sehun."

 

Chanyeol smiled and motioned at Jongin."And this is?"

 

"Jongin.Kim Jongin."Jongin answered quietly. He doesn't want to speak a lot now but the elder seems to like speaking. 

 

"Jongin?Ahh....Do Kyungsoo's lover boy?Hey don't you remember me?"

 

Chanyeol said excitedly.Jongin frowned even more.Chanyeol's deep voice was quite familiar and he knew Kyungsoo .This is not very good.

 

"You know me?"

 

"We just talked last Friday night!Woah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter