Chapter 5

I need you and the baby too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was frozen at Jongin's confession.Jongin looked at up Kyungsoo who was the first one to move.

 

Kyungsoo walked away from him , without a word.Baekhyun looked at Jongin not sure of what to do and followed his best friend. Jongin clenched his fists.Sehun finally  pulled himself together and let out a surprised  "What?".

 

Jongin didn't expect it.He wanted Kyungsoo to say something about it.Not leaving him without a word not even looking back at him.He knows that Kyungsoo will be shocked to hear it and he is not ready for it yet.But Jongin is even younger .He is supposed to be not ready even more.

 

Jongin stopped crying the moment Kyungsoo stepped away.He is not even mad at Kyungsoo .He is just upset...

 

He  leaves school in a hurry despite Sehun telling him to walk together.He doesn't want anyone now.Or he thinks so.

 

On the way home , Jongin thinks of his life.Just a month ago , he is a happy teenager who is trying to be the best dancer of the year...He doesn't have any worries and his life was all peaceful with his boyfriend .

 

But now,he is pregnant and misses all the practices and his boyfriend is about to break up with him.Jongin smiled bitterly.

Is life is supposed to to this ?

 

 

.....

 

 

Arriving home ,Jongin noticed the front door opening .Who is it ?He sees a pair of white converse at the doorway.Then he sees his favorite cousin on the sofa.

 

"Jonginnie!!!Woah..you have grown up a lot.Come here.Give a hug to hyungie."

 

Junmyeon get up from the sofa at the sight of Jongin and immediately ran to him enveloping him into his embrace.Well it was quite an awkward angle because of the high difference. 

 

Jongin put his head on Junmyeon's shoulder while the elder pats him lightly on his back.Jongin'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter