Chapter 1

I need you and the baby too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin stared at the thirteenth pregnancy text which showed another smiley face .

 

He sighed and leaned on the door of the toilet. This is not happening .This is impossible. How can he be p..pregnant? 

 

He has been feeling sickness or morning sickness whatever for about a week and this morning his sister commented.

 

"You look the same like Jung Ah sis in her early pregnancy. "

 

That makes Jongin alert.First he just thought he was stressed because of the school and the showcase but all the symptoms lead to one thing ,pregnancy. So he took the pregnancy tests left at home (his sister bought about fifteen and after two tests have shown positive, her husband took her to the hospital. So he took all the left 13 tests and now all is showing positive. )

 

"Why?"Jongin ran his hand through his brown locks frustratedly.He is only 18 and a high school student.He cannot handle a baby.And what if his mom find out about this?He is the only son of the family and this is not what his mom wants from him.

 

No no.He is dominant.He usually tops in most cases but that one time ,he lets his boyfriend top and it leads to it . His boyfriend. His boyfriend is also a high school student and no they can't handle a child.No No No.

 

"What do I do?"His phone vibrated in his pocked and he sees a new message from his beloved boyfriend. 

 

From Kyung hyung <3

Where are you ?Jongin ah.I have already got your lunch.Are you ok?Come early.

 

Jongin sighed."Yes.I should tell Kyungsoo hyung and ask him what to do next.It's ok.Kim Jongin you can do it."

 

Jongin wrapped the tests with tissue and disposed them carefully.Then he heads for the lunch .

 

He can see Kyungsoo and his friends already having lunch and chatting from a  far.He sat at the empty seat beside Sehun  and Kyungsoo served his plate.

 

"Today is your favorite chicken. Eat it Jongin ah."

 

Jongin gave a smile at him and tried to dig the plate but his insides puked and he can't help but ran to the toilet. 

 

This is happening  again. Kyungsoo also was there patting his back gently.He did not throw up anything but air.

 

"I am sorry.I should have taken care of you.You must be so tired with the showcase.If I were not so busy with my entrance exams , I would have taken care of you."

 

Kyungsoo mumbled.Jongin finally wash himself and turned at Kyungsoo."That's not your fault hyung."He tried to smiled.

 

Kyungsoo wiped a few tears escaped with his thumb."How are you feeling now?Do you want to rest in the nurse's room?"

 

"No.Hyung.The bell already rings and we should head to our classes now."

 

 

During the evening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter