Chapter 10

I need you and the baby too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's lips curled up as Kyungsoo pecked him on the lips.

 

"Wake up Jongin ah." 

 

Kyungsoo murmured. But Jongin ignored and just brought Kyungsoo back to his previous position, in his arms.

 

"Jongin " Kyungsoo called out.Jongin tightened hus grip even more .A smile creep on his lips. 

 

'Okay.you need a morning call then.' Kyungsoo placed his lips on Jongin's neck and he could feel the younger stiffen at the touch.He smirked.He hit just the right weakness. 

 

He kissed along Jongin's neck a bit under the earlobe.Jongin whined."What are you doing hyung?"

 

"Waking you up." Kyungsoo continued to his jawline.He loves it.

 

"Are you making me hard when the sun doesn't even rise? " Jongin whined sleepily. Kyungsoo already knows that he isn't sleepy anymore.

 

"No.I am trying to wake up since you said you wanted to watch the sunrise."

 

"What?No. It's not even six."

 

"Come on Jongin.The sun is coming up."

 

....

 

 

Jongin rubbed his eyes sleepily .The sun is not up yet and they are sitting at the beach.

 

"Hyung.why is not the sun up yet?what time is it?"

 

"It's almost seven.you still want to sleep?"

 

Kyungsoo feels bad because he dragged Jongin when all the younger asked for was sleep a little more and it has been almost an hour now.'I am supposed to take care of you but here I feel like tiring you.'

 

"Nah.Not that I am fully awake but you know the morning breeze and all.I like it here ."

 

Jongin pulls Kyungsoo into his arms and feels the warmth.

 

"You are so warm hyung."

 

Kyungsoo smiles .The mature Jongin is back again.These days Jongin was like a little girl and he even cries when he doesn't get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter