Chapter 15

I need you and the baby too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

"So you guys are getting back together again? "

 

Jongin asked as he senses the tension develoing in the room.Baekhyun flashes him a smile but Kyungsoo was still glaring at his best friend. Apparently they are at Chanyeol's apartment visiting the two who are an official couple now.

 

On the Holloween night where Kyungsoo made Baekhyun cry , Chanyeol and Baekhyun announced to the people that they are dating. Why do they even announce? Everyone saw them faces on the grass.

 

Now Chanyeol was in the kitchen making them some deserts for his visitors.Baekhyun was wearing one of Chanyeol's hoodie and it was obvious since that hoodie reaches to  middle of his  thigh.

 

"Yes .We are."

 

Baekhyun said , glancing to the kitchen.Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Baek..Try to be rational and think of it again.He broke your heart."

 

"Yes I know.But I still want to try one more time.That summer..That summer I went out with him was like heaven. I have never felt so much emotions like this.You know Soo.You know me even better than myself.So this time , even if he want to break up ,I will not let him. I promised him that I will stick to him no matter what happens."

 

Jongin smiles dreamily as Kyungsoo sighed deeply.

 

"How can you be so sure Baek? He hurt you once and he will do that again.How can you trust him?He even said he likes Jongin."

 

Baekhyun chuckled.

 

"Actually he likes many people .Jongin was just one of his many crushes.He even liked you Soo."

 

"What? "

 

Jongin exclaimed in shock as he threw daggers to Chanyeol who appeared with a tray of drinks.

 

"Don't worry .Baek is my favorite. "

 

Chanyeol said and went back to the kitchen after pecking Baekhyun's nose.And guess what ? Baekhyun can't stop grinning as he brought the glass to his lips . Both Kyungsoo and Jongin noticed something shiny on Baekhyun's ring finger.It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter