Bad luck

Are you mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow, your day was so . Causing a scene with Hyeri, got slapped by her, was caught by Jiwon when try to slap her back and the worst thing was you ended up being late for class. Today was the worst day ever. It was your first day school tho ugh why? Why you? You were in a really bad mood. When your friends were trying to talk to you, you just ignored them like they doesn't exist. They got used to it because this already happened for few times. It wasn't suprising tho.

After school, your friends asked you to hang out with them at your usual spot, which was a cafe near by your school. The price there were so expensive. You just don't freaking care because you always bring your dad's credit card with you. You agreed because you think it would be a good idea to calm your mind. School ended. You guys met at the main gate. 

In the cafe, you found a nice spot which was a bit hidden from other tables. "So, do you guys have any hot topic?" Irene broke the silence. 

"Hm no. I don't even think today was interesting" Zoella said while pouting.

"Me too guys!" Min said. 

"So, Jia?" Irene looked at me with curious eyes. She didn't expect you will say anything since today was a bad day. "Hm w-what?" I asked innocently. "Hey, what's wrong with you dude? I thought you are the the one who always be so loud" Min asked. She was dead curious. "Oh nothing. Today is a bad day and i'm not having the mood to do anything" You sighed. "What happened? Tell us and don't keep it" Zoella patted your back. You took a deep breath and started to spill all that causing your friends to gape at you. 

"Okay, that's it. This happened to me when i was going to the cafeteria to buy some water and i just had to meet her y face" you said, playing with your nail. "How could that slapped you and blamed you for everything when it was all her fault? That is going to die if i meet her face to face. I'm going to make her kiss my shoes. So ing rude" Min was angry and people in the cafe could hear her. 

"Shhh. Calm down sia, people are staring at us" you whispered to Min.

"Ugh i don't freaking care anymore" She said angrily. 

"Hey, stop it! I know you guys are so mad but killing them are just a waste. Just try it if you guys want to be shoved into the jail. Let's have our drinks and think how to solve this problem okay" Zoella said calmly. She was boiling in anger too but she controlled her emotion and kept calm. "Yes I think Zoella is right" Irene agreed. 

You called over the waitress to take your order and she did. "So, what are we going to do with Hyeri?" Irene asked. "I don't know. I don't want to do anything but i'm so mad and pissed off" you said. Even your parents and your friends never hit you. Hyeri did it for the first time. Who didn't get mad? "Ah, I'm too tired to think all of this! I'm going back to my house and get some rest. Sorry guys" you groaned as you took your things and walked away, leaving your 3 bestfriends. 

You waited for your driver to come after giving him a call to pick you up at the usual cafe. While you were waiting, you saw your enemy. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter