Why him

Are you mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked up and your eyes widened.

"K-KIM JIWON?!" Why are you here?!"

"KIM JI AH? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I'm the one who shall be asking you, Kim Jiwon. What are you doing here?" You asked after a few times taking a deep breath to keep yourself calm or else you will do something disapproving. 

Before Jiwon could answer, your mother interrupted and said, "Nice! You both already know each other. Things will be easier" 

"Really? That's cool" Jiwon's mother spoke up.

"B-but mom!" You tried to argue but were interrupted with your mother again. "No excuses, Jia. You agreed to this already and there is no way to take it back. Okay so, since things got a lot easier than we planned, how about leaving our kids to have some private spaces alone?" The others nodded approvingly and your mother didn't forget to say "Don't do anything inappropiate okay?" 

You were about to defend yourself back but they already left. You and Jiwon were left together in the private room. It was so awkward. You caught Jiwon glaring at you since your dress was a bit revealed. He was smiling like an idiot and you were not comfortable with it.

"What the hell are you looking at?!" 

"Pft, nothing. But wait a minute. From what I've heard just now, you'd agreed with all these bull?! What the !" Jiwon yelled.

"I did this to help you and your family to save your business. At least be grateful, " You dialled your driver's number and told him to be fast as you didn't want to stay with Jiwon that time. Just to see his face made you felt like throwing up.

You left and there was Jiwon alone in the room. He also tucked out his phone and called his girlfriend to meet up at the restaurant. Hyeri agreed and her heart was cursing Jiwon with all her might for disturbing her romantic date with her another boyfriend. She was at least thankful because Jiwon didn't know what she was doing behind his back.

 

 

Hyeri's P.O.V

 

Damn you, Kim Jiwon. Really?? Now?!

Jiwon just called me and asked me to come to the grand restaurant in Gangnam after being left there alone. Like seriously, I'm not yours freaking secretary to work for you and accompany you whenever I can. All I wanted was his wealth. Loves between us didn't exist or maybe he was the only one who thought so? I laughed when I thought about Jiwon, thinking that I love him when I actually didn't. None of his sweet actions made my heart flutter and none of his kisses were my taste. He was too gentle and sweet. It makes me annoyed.

Unlucky for me when Jiwon had such friends who kept on ruining my plans. They alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter