Pounding heart

Are you mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You finally woke up after a long and deep sleep you had. The news about your marriage was enough to be a nightmare and you woke up at 5am, sweating. Now to think of the meeting with your in-laws made you so nervous. 

"It's definitely going to be a tiring day" You mumbled as you made your way to the bathroom.

Done showering, as your usual days, you put on your school uniform and walked downstairs to have breakfast with your parents. It was kind of a tradition for your family to have meals together everyday. 

"Morning mom, dad" You greeted your parents with a small smile and took your usual seat. Your mother gave you a small smile, not like your father who just ignored you and continued reading his newspaper. You were used to it tho. When he was reading something, he would be fully focus on what he was reading. 

You took a sandwich with tuna. It was your favorite breakfast. You slowly ate it. Done eating, you waved a goodbye to your parents and got into the Mercedes. 

 

 

YOUR P.O.V

 

I arrived at my school. My friends who arrived earlier than me, waiting for me infront of the gate. It was not suprising anymore to see them waiting for me at the front gate. 

"Hi guys" I greeted them, smiling widely as I held my arm with Min. "Hey Jia" Min said. All of us walked together to the classroom. 

I walked with my friends but then we all heard the students squealing over us and throwing compliments here and there for our attention. We were used to it tho. This happens all day. Don't they get tired? I guess no. I rolled my eyes annoyed.

We arrived soon after that we took our seats, waiting for the teacher to come. We had some talk and fangirling over some k-idol. 

Then, our classroom suddenly been a mess. It was so freaking loud! All girls shouting and fangirling over the guy infront of the class. I was wondering why.

"Hey Jia! Look, It was Donghyuk" Zoella whispered slowly to me.

I turned around just to look if it is real or not. He makes an eyes contact with me and I quickly turned away. 

"Hi, I'm Donghyuk from class 2A. Mrs. Lee, your class teacher asked me to put her things on the table" He smiled cutely.

"Ahhhhhh" "Oh my god he's so cute" "Donghyuk-ahh please be mine" All girls were fangirling over him.

I just rolled my eyes annoyingly. "What the hell are those girls trying to do?" I said to my members.

Before he walks to his classroom, he winked cutely at you. Your cheeks was red. He saw it. "He winked at you! Damn i'm so jealous" Zoella said.

After 10 minutes, your teacher came. She panted heavily and she apologized for being late. Without wasting any second, she started her lesson and all the students started paying attention.

*Kring! Kring!*

School ended at 2pm and I had only about two hours before the family meeting. I wasn't ready. I wonder how my future husband looks like. Is he handsome? Is he cute? Is he hot? Is he cool or is he friendly? A lot of thoughts were playing in my mind. 

I waved at my friends before getting into the car. That day, I feel like the journey was so short. Maybe because I was too nervous? 

I saw my parents waiting at the living room with all the for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter