Still young

Are you mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Damn that . Why does she had to ruin my white blouse ugh and this is my favourite one!" you mumbled to yourself because Min left you alone. She went to Zoella and Irene to tell them what just happened. You was not feeling good with what had happened. You started to clean up the mess. It was white blouse so, the chocolate can be seen clearly. "" you sighed.

"This is too hard to scrub it off. What the hell dude! Please go away from my blouse you dummy chocolate. Looks like I have to buy a new one". You were annoyed by the fact that you have to buy a new one. You knew this blouse was the last one when you bought it at the mall. After 10 minutes in the restroom, you walked to your classroom after meeting your bestfriends. They didn't ask anything about your blouse and just kept their mouth shut. They knew how you feels. They didn't want to piss you off again.

You stepped into your classroom with your friends and suddenly you tripped on someone's legs. Ouch, it hurts. Darn it! I have no idea why i'm so unlucky today but why now? you thought and got up immediately. You pretending like nothing happen but then you heard everyone was laughing at you. "What so funny dude? Ugh please" you mumbled.

"Hey Jia, your skirt was ripped. You need to get it change because everyone was looking!" Irene whispered. 

"What?!" you yelled and ran out from your classroom straight to the restroom. Yes, restroom again. When you arrived, you panting heavily like an old woman. Sweat rolled down your face. Ew, so disgusting. The cleaner saw you again. You just don't freaking care about what she thought about you. 

" my life!" you kicked the restroom door madly like angry gorilla. Hyeri who was outside the restroom heard everything and smirked in victory. Actually, Hyeri's wet skirt was not a big problem to her. She changed to her P.E shirt. It was her luck that day. I know I've warned you not to mess with me. No one messes with Hyeri. She flipped her hair and left with her followers. Yes, once again the scored. She won again.

You pulled out your phone and dialled Mr. Roy's number.

"Hello? Mr. Roy? Can you pick me up now?"

"Okay, miss. I'll be there in 5 minutes"

"Oh okay, I wait for you at the gate. Please be fast"

You hung up and waited patiently for your driver at the school gate alone. You have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter