Mr crush

Are you mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kring! Kring! You woke up immediately when you hear the sound of your alarm. You groaned and rolled your eyes annoyingly. You walked towards the bathroom to shower. After 10 minutes, you got out from the bathroom and put on your school uniform. You tied your hair and sprayed a little bit of perfumes. You were done and satisfied with yourself. You quickly went downstairs. About yesterday scene was still in your mind. It make you sick and annoyed. Urgh, you mentally told to yourself, I can do this. 

You walked downstairs just to see your father with a poker face. You greeted them like nothing happen. 

"Good morning mom, dad"

"Morning" they both said. You took your usual seat infront of your mother and ate your breakfast quietly until your father spoke up.

"Have you think about yesterday? I hope you know that I won't take a no as an answer"

"Yes I did. I thought about it a lot and like you said, my answer will be a yes even I disagree and that's it. Yes, I agree." you spoke up with confident.

"I'm glad to hear that. Please don't change your mind after this" He continued reading the newspaper in his hands.

You excused yourself from your parents and walked out your house to go to school. You greeted Mr. Roy and he replied with a smile while he opened the door for you. In the Mercedes, you sighed heavily thinking of your future husband. Is he good-looking? Is he kind? You just hope that your future husband is kind and not arrogant as hell like Jiwon. This wasn't something you've planned of course. Who the hell wants a stranger as husband? Plus, you still a student. 

You arrived. You waved and smile at your friends. They were waiting for you at the main gates. "Hi guys! Did I late today?" you asked while you put your arms around Zoella and Irene. 

"Fortunately no. We almost left you but we saw your Mercedes" Min said. "Let's go to the class shall we?" Irene walked in front of you guys, leading the group. "Gosh, look at her long legs. Why the hell are you so freaking tall dude. What have you done" you said jealously. "Shut up" Irene stick her tongue out at you. 

 

Kring!!!

Your lesson ended. You and your friends went to the cafeteria. You took your usual seat together with your friends. You were thinking wether you shall tell them about your arranged marriage or not. Then you decided to tell them. Well yea, they are your bestfriends. They should know about this marriage.

"Yo guys. I have something to tell you all" you said nervously while holding your hands tightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter