Save business

Are you mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other side of another victim...

School just ended and as usual it ended perfectly with his girlfriend by his side, he thought.

"Where the hell is she?! I've been waiting for almost an hour right now. Seriously? I don't live to wait for her forever to come and get me" Jiwon growled angrily at the school gate, waiting for his precious girlfriend to come. It had been almost an hour but his girl was still not coming.

"If she doesn't show her up in five minutes, I'm really going to leave her" He muttered again.

In less than five minutes, Jiwon looked up just to be greeted with his beloved girlfriend who was hated because of her famous y attitude with everyone. Love is blind, they said but it's true. Everyone knows how bad she was but her boyfriend was blinded with her prettiness, iness and hotness. A lot of boys went crazy over her even they knew how rude and mean she could be but her perfections blinded them all. 

"Oppa~ Did you wait long? Are you mad because I'm late?" Hyeri held Jiwon's arm as she blinked cutely at him.

Jiwon's anger suddenly faded down when he saw Hyeri's cuteness. He lied to Hyeri "No, babe. I just arrived. Of course I'm not mad! I was just here five minutes ago! There's nothing for you to worry. You know I will never can get mad at you"

"Okay" Hyeri smiled widely and tried to look sincere but deep in her heart she mentally laughed. Why the heck I would be worried? All I need is your money.

Jiwon opened the car door for Hyeri as she got in with a small smile. After they got into the car, they went to their usual spot of hanging out after school.

 

 

Jiwon's P.O.V

I managed to arrive safely with my girlfriend at our special spot after school, the club. The club wasn't for some random men and women to here and there, but the truth is the club was ours and only ours. This won't make sense to some people but my dad bought this club before it went closed and make it as our special spot. We celebrate our birthday also in here. It was a bit hideous tho but I love it because people from my school won't see us hanging out at such place. And I tell you, all the s and es here were not that bad too.

As usual, being a gentleman, I opened the car door for Hyeri. She walked out gorgeously and smiled sweetly at me and swayed her while walking towards the door. I opened it for her and told her to get in. 

"Let's go in" I said to her and she nodded.

When we walked inside, the club was a mess with a loud music but we were us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter