New member

Are you mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went to school as usual you can see your friends were already waiting at the front gate. It was their normal routine. You greeted them with a gloom face. "Morning"

"Morning Jia. Where did you go yesterday? I didn't see you" Irene asked. You just shut your mouth. Right after you took your seat in the class, they started to bomb you with questions. Well, it is your fault anyways for not telling them.

"Jia, where did you go yesterday evening?" Irene asked. You want to change the subject instead of keep talking about this but Irene was too curious. "Yes Jia, where were you going?" Zoella joined after that. 

"Okay guys. Calm down. I will tell you guys" You said, sighing.

"Actually, I went to a grand restaurant to discuss about the marriage with the boy family ugh so annoying" You rolled your eyes.

"W-WHAT? Really? For real?" Your friends yelled except Min of course. "Shut the hell up you two! Everyone's going to hear you" You said. The noise caused some of your classmate to throw you and your friends a weird look.

"Who is that lucky guy? You haven't tell me yet" Min asked curiously. "That's right, who's that guy?" They asked. Three of them leaned in to you as if they missed it, they are going to die.

"U-uh you guys won't believe this" You mumbled and that made them even more curious. "Actualy he's-"

"He's?!"

"He's......." You dragged it longer. You were not ready to tell it now. It was still early to spill it out to your friends even you trust them. You took few deep breathes before telling them but then Mrs. Lee came in. You sigh in relief but you knew you couldn't escape later. 

"Okay class. We have a new student today" 

"Boy or girl Mrs Lee?" "I hope a boy" "No way, a girl would be better" Your classmate were such a mess and you were so freaking annoying. You laid your head on the table, didn't care about the new student.

"Shh!! Total silent please" Your teacher said and suddenly there was someone knocking on the door. 

"Come in, dear. Please introduce yourself to them" Your teacher said.

"Hey wassup, my name is-

"D.ANA??!!" You yelled with your  eyes widened. 

"JIA??!" She yelled back at you.

"Did you guys know each other?" Your teacher asked.

"U-uh yes Mrs Lee. She was my bestfriend before. We were so close to each other before I went to study in US" D.ana explained everything.

                                          [This was the last photo you took with Jo before she went to study in US]

"Oh i see. That makes my work easier. You can ask Jia everything about this school if you didn't know"

"Nice to meet you all! I hope you guys will take care of me in my new school. Btw you all can call me Jo" D.ana said with her deep voice.

"Okay Jo, you can sit at the back with Hyeri" 

"Okay Mrs Lee!" 

"Hey, did both of you really a bestfriend before? Like seriously? Aren't she a ?" Hyeri greeted Jo, smirking.

"What the hell are you talking about? Don't act like you are perefect pft" Jo rolled her eyes.

Hyeri was mad at the words given by Jo. It was so deep and she just want to slap her that time but she controlled it because she thought that Jo is a new student.

 

 

It's lunch time!! 

You guys went to the cafeteria with Jo. Usually, you were the most excited one for lunch but today it was a different case. You need to tell them about who will be your future husband. You can't escape from them. 

After everyone has taken their own seat, Min said happily, "From now on, Jo is our new crazy family! Yeahh! Hi, I'm Min the craziest one" "Hi, I'm Zoella and this is Irene. Sorry if you're not comfortable with us because we are always crazy all time, all day" Zoella said while smiling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter