Fake queen

Are you mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dring! Dring!" your bell rang. You pushed the alarm away because it annoyed you. Your alarm fall down from the small table next to your bed. You finally woke up and sat down for a moment. You took a look at your clock and it's 6.20am. Still early but you think you want to take a bath now. You strectched your body. Half awake, you grabbed your towel and reached the bathroom. After 5 minutes, you got out from the bathroom and wore your school uniform. 

Now, you're ready for school. You went downstairs straight to your dining table to have your breakfast together with your parents. You saw your parents were already eating their breakfast. They saw you and greeted you cheerfully "Morning, my sweetie Jia!'. You greeted them back while smiling "Morning mom, dad". Even your parents were busy with their hotel business, they often be at home because they don't want you to to be ignored by your own parents.

You qiuckly ate your breakfast without wasting any time. Then, you took a glanced at your watch. "Bye mom! Bye dad! I have to go now" you shouted making sure they heard you. You got into your Mercedes and greeted your driver. "Hello, Mr. Roy" you said while smiling. "Hello miss" he replied while bowing at you. He opened the door for you. You smiled and stepping into the Mercedes.

When you arrived at school, you can see 3 of your bestfriends were waiting for you at the main gate. You laughed. You knew they'll be mad at you because you're late again for the thousands time. "Hi buddies! Sorry i'm late again" you greeted them with an apologetic look. "As long as you are here already, we're fine" Zoella said. 

"Let's go to class now since everyone is here" Min mumbled as she look at you. "Gosh we're so freaking lucky because we all are in the same class" Irene said happily with a bright face. "Okay then, let's go" you and Zoella said at the same time. All of you were heading to your class but you suddenly excused yourself  to the cafeteria to buy something. None of them questioned anything and let you went to the cafeteria. Actually, you forgot to bring your water.

When you're heading to the cafeteria, you can hear some boys whistling over you. You rolled your eyes. You has a habi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter