Y

Can You Just Try And Love Me?

Key pushes himself to Jonghyun for a hug, he hugs him tightly. He missed this moments, huggings. "I miss you, Jongie. Please, talk to me." Key insisted he wanted to hear Jonghyun's voice; he wanted to see Jonghyun's face.

Jonghyun's face was blushing, he didn't know. 'He loves me, isn't it?' He thought, hearing those words Kibum told him make his heart pound fast. He slowly remove the pillow on him, slowly he's seeing Key's face. The face he's been missing all this weeks, all this days.

He hugs back; Key's head is buried on Jonghyun's neck. "I miss you too Bummie." Jonghyun finally talked, a small smile was form on Kibum's lips. He's very happy that he finally heard Jonghyun's voice, he misses that a lot.

"You didn't let me finish, Jongie-ah." Kibum said pulling from the hug but still holding his shoulder "Didn't finish?" Jonghyun asked. Finally, they're facing each other. "You didn't finish what I'm going to say last week." Kibum said smiling, smiling because he can finally talk to Jonghyun.

"Now, finish it." Jonghyun smiled back, Kibum drags him to the living room and make them sit on the couch.

"Okay, here is i'm going to say." Kibum cleared his throat before saying it, "Well, I realize it Jongie. I really love you, you're the reason why I always live in this house, you're the reason of my breathing, you're the reason why i study hard, you're the reason why I always smile, laugh and even cry, you're the one I love ever since I just didn't notice it. I didn't notice the times you were falling for me, the time you were always there caring about me." Kibum stops when he saw Jonghyun tearing out, He hug him and pats his back.

"I really mean it, Jongie." Kibum said, feeling it. The truth is he never needed anyone to help him love a guy, what if he's a straight guy? It doesn't mean he can't a love a guy. He didn't felt any love like this from girls he had love before, it's different. Taemin is true; it's totally different loving a guy.

He tried loving him, through realizing the true feelings he had. He loved him ever since he moved there.

"Thank you for trying, Bummie. Words can't express what I'm feeling now." Jonghyun smiled between the crying, it was worth to cry too. Its tears for joy, Kibum already loved him more than friends. It's the best thing he had ever heard from him. From the one he loves so much.

A challenge? I'm wrong and Minho is right. I did learn some lessons to what happen; you just have to have patience. Wait and wait until you get what you want. Because you never know the future might change, sometimes expecting too much might cause you heart break and negative things.

"Thank you for trying and loving me." Jonghyun said as he pulled back and kiss Kibum on the lips. It was a long kiss, a passionate kiss that he ever wanted. They pulled back, "I love you Bummie." Jonghyun said as he pulls him for another hug, "I love you the most." Kibum answered with a smile.