O

Can You Just Try And Love Me?

"Kibum...” Jonghyun crying his eyes out, how can he feel this way? Why did he love Kibum for? What if he got rejected? He doesn't want to be rejected again by the one he truly loves.

"Jjong, I don't know what to say." Kibum answered climbing to his bed and sat, hugging his knees tightly. Jonghyun got up and walks to the bathroom.

"What am I thinking? Kibum won't love me anyway, he's straight I’m half gay." He said to himself, he slams his fist on the wall beside the mirror. Kibum heard it and started crying, "What's happening to me? How can I feel this kind of feeling?" Kibum said to himself. "Would I love him back?" Kibum said again, burying his head on his knees.

"What are you trying to do, Kim Jonghyun?" Jonghyun said and slam his fist again on the wall; his eyes were already red for all the crying. He can't take anymore. At the first place, it's his fault that he fell in love with a guy. He knew Kibum would reject him.

Then he heard a knock. "Jjong, come out!" Kibum cried not wanting his Jonghyun to be hurt because of him. Kibum just don't know what to do, he needs time to think of the happenings.

"Let me stay me here!" Jonghyun shouted, he slide his back to the wall until he sat down on the floor. He buried his head on his hands, "Ottoke?" he asked himself.

"Jjong! Don't hurt yourself!" Kibum cried again, he sat down in front of the door.

He sat down there waiting for Jonghyun to come out, but he suddenly became a sleep. Same as Jonghyun! They both fell asleep on their places.

In the morning, Jonghyun found himself inside the bathroom beside the bath tub. "My head!" he groaned and slowly gets up, he walks in front of the mirror and open the faucet. He catches some water and splashes it in front of him, "What's going to happen now?" He said facing himself in front of the mirror.

"Come on Jonghyun, THINK!" he said then slams his own head, he look down and thinks.

"Forget it! He's going to reject me anyway. He dates girls now guys!" he said then flies out the bathroom, he look around and didn't saw Key sleeping on his bed.

He look down and saw Kibum sleeping on the floor, he leans down and watch him. "I just can't! You are beautiful to be a guy, Why?" he said pushing away the strands of his hair up, then caressing his cheeks.

"Can you just try and love me?" He said then started lifting Key in a bridal style, he put down Key on the bed and put a blanket on him. He kissed his forehead, "Can you just try?" he said again and started walking out the door.

After Jonghyun got out, Key groaning wakes up.

When got up, 'I heard someone' he thought looking around. He heard someone saying can you just try? He walks to the bathroom if lucky him if he can find Jonghyn there.

When he open the door his not there anymore, "Jjong?" he looked around. "Where did he go?" he asked, he walks out the room and straight to the living room. "Jjong?" he looked again, but still no sign of him.

He sat on the couch and cross his arms, "What did I do to him? I hurt him! It's my entire fault!" he shouted and started crying. Then he saw a small envelope on the mini table in front of him, "What is this?" he said grabbing the envelope. He opens it and then a letter showed up.

He opens it up and started reading.

Dear Keybum,

            I know you can't love and won't ever love me. And I know that guys like me won't win your heart, you date girls. It's my first time to fell in love to a guy like you. You're sweet, caring, and funny and know what best for me. I hope you understand, I treated you more that friends, more than brothers. Can you just try and love me?
Just tell me if you can't, I will leave you alone so you won't remember me anymore. You won't remember anymore that a guy fell for you.

                                                                                                            Love, Kim Jonghyun

Key tears up reading the letter. "It's true I hurt him!" he shouted at himself and left the letter on the ground.