G

Can You Just Try And Love Me?

On the other side, there is Jonghyun, Roaming around the park looking at his phone if ever Kibum would call him, waiting for his answer.

He just can't believe he's falling for him, a boy! He's a playboy before but it fades fast when he met Kibum, Kibum is different from the other girl's he had met.

"Hey" Someone came near him and greeted him; Jonghyun looks up seeing his friend, smiling at him. "Hey Minho" Jonghyun greeted, "Let's sit" Minho offered. They both sit on the bench beside the lamp post, "Taemin told me everything" Minho suddenly speak up.

"About what?" Jonghyun asked, totally clueless about what Minho's talking about. He didn't tell anybody what happened between him and Kibum, only Him and Kibum knows. But they surely know that I like Kibum and planning to tell him I like him! "You, Kibum, Confession." Minho chuckled, for him it's funny. He's been through that kind of situation before but in the end he gets what he wants.

"It's harder than I thought" Jonghyun said looking down; Minho pats his back "No it's not, Hyung. Just wait and see; we'll help you." Minho said that makes Jonghyun touched. He knows that his friends will always be there every time he have this kind of problems.

"You know hyung, I was a straight guy before too but it changes when I'm met Lee Taemin" Minho smiled, remembering the exact time where he met Taemin. He chuckled at the funny moment that passed by his mind, "But Lee Taemin is not straight guy before so it's easy for you." Jonghyun said coldly.

"Hyung, loving same as you is not bad after all. You could still love even if he's straight and you're not, it brings more challenge to our lives. More challanges more lessons we will learn, you're lucky you have us hyung." Minho said and pats Jonghyun's back.

Jonghyun was not surprised by the words of Minho, he was expecting that actually but he never thought someone will give him that kind of advice. I mean, he sounded so professional.

"Thanks Minho, you're the best." Jonghyun said, Man-hugging Minho. "I have to go now, hyung. I still have a meeting with Taemin this afternoon." Minho stood up, rubbing off the dirt dust from his outfit.  "Meeting or a ... date?" They both chuckled, Minho waved goodbye at Jonghyun.

'What should I do now?' He thought of himself, It was the hardest trials he been through. All this years, looking at Kibum being so happy; telling different stories that make them laugh and smile.

He doesn't know if his destiny is like Minho's but practically ending with nothing but painful and broken hearted. He's thinking more of the future, more than thinking about the good thing that might happen if he just waits.

'Jongie-ah~ Saranghae'

His phone rings. Kibum's voice is Jonghyun's ringtone, he remember the time where Kibum stole his phone and starts recording his own voice and use it on a ringtone when someone's calling.

His head was full of anticipation, "I wish it's Kibum!" he said with a worried looking face. He excitedly slides up his phone from his front pocket and answers.

"Yobosaeyo?"