N

Can You Just Try And Love Me?

 

"HYUNG!" Until a loud shout surprised Key, he quickly wipe his tears out and started being gloomy. He looked up and saw Taemin running towards him, he stands up and hugs Taemin.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Taemin asked pulling from embrace; he noticed Key's red eyes. Key smiles, I know it's hard for him but he have to be gloomy in front of their maknae. "I'm okay, don't worry" Key said sitting down, "Where are the others?" Kibum asked secretly hiding the letter on the pocket while Taemin walking to the near Kitchen.

Key followed him; Taemin opens the fridge and grabs the banana milk on the sides. He grabs a straw and sticks it inside the cup, "Minho hyung said he has basketball practice while Onew hyung have a meeting with the student councilors. I don't know about Jjong Hyung, when he got to school this morning his head is fully down and his eyes where puffy red, i think he cried" Taemin calmly said, sipping his banana milk like a little kid.

Key felt something; he thinks he really did hurt Jonghyun. He didn't do anything, he didn't say anything. He just doesn’t know if he's going to reject him or accepts him.

Jonghyun is not the only gayish in their group, Minho too. He's dating Taemin, now without knowing beside them. He already accepted that, he just doesn’t feel about loving a guy, trying and loving a guy.

'Maybe I should ask Taemin' he thought, he opens the fridges and gets the pitchel and the cup beside it. He pours water on the cup and started drinking. He put back the pitchel to the fridge and closes it.

"Taeminnie, lemme ask you a question?" Key said less cheerful, he's great in acting but when it's reality they're talking about He got nothing! "Neh hyung, anything!" Taemin said sipping his banana milk juice; Key cleared his throat before speaking up "What does it feel about loving a guy?" he asked looking straight at Taemin.

He thought Taemin would laugh with the silly question, but he didn't he just smiled. "its Heaven hyung, I know boy are for girls but loving boys is different. It's like living with an angel, he cares for you not other girls who just care about how do they look and handsome other boys there. Boys are car-" he got cut off with the thought that had passed by his head; he looked at Key with questionable face.

"Why you asked Hyung?" Taemin asked, Key quickly scratches his head "Just asking!" he said then quickly walk away.

"Did Jonghyun hyung confessed already?" Taemin said smiling crazy; he wouldn't think that his hyung will tell it to Key already. I mean he knew that Jonghyun don't want to be rejected again, he knew it's hard for Jonghyun to love a straight guy but he's glad that he already told him.

Key drops his cup, "How did you know about that?" Key asked facing his maknae. "We all know about it Hyung, sorry for keeping it a secret to you" Taemin said hugging him.

Key jaw dropped, how could he didn't notice that. The whole fun they had before is the time where Jonghyun is already falling in love in him, he feels sorry for Jonghyun for what he did.

"its okay" Key said walking back to the living room, he sat again on the couch and grab the letter from his pocket. He keeps repeating and repeating the whole letter, it's like he's hurting himself over and over again.

"Hyung, what is that?" Taemin asked holding his banana milk while walking towards him, "A letter" Key answered causing his tears flows down his cheeks. "Can i read it?" Taemin asked putting his banana milk on the table in front of them and grab the letter from Key, Taemin read the whole letter.

Taemin looks so sad reading the letter, "You don't like Jonghyun hyung?" Taemin asked sitting beside him, he place the letter on the table while putting his arm around Key's shoulder. "I don't Taemin, I just felt I hurted him. I don't know if I like him because I always think that I can't live this world without him beside him." Key said continuously his tears are falling down.

Key really doesn’t know what to do? He doesn't want to hurt Jonghyun that way.