K

Can You Just Try And Love Me?

 

"Yobosaeyo?" Jonghyun answered, anticipated to know who it was. Stupid him he didn't look at the caller ID!

"Jongie?" The voice said, Jonghyun was pretty sure that it was Kibum since only him call him that: Jongie. A small smile was form on his face, "Neh? Thanks for calling me." He answered with a soft tone, he cross his legs to be able to sit more comfortably.

"Can we meet now?" Kibum's voice was heard; It was pale and weak. "Where? I can go anywhere." Jonghyun answered with a slight worried voice, he heard it; he heard the weak voice of Kibum. 'Maybe he gone crying?' he asked himself, waiting for Kibum's answer.

"Here, in our room." He answered and quickly hang up, Jonghyun was confused. Maybe it's the day where he will rejected again, the day he's going to feel the pain, the suffering, the late night crying, the early morning headaches.

Jonghyun prepares himself before going there. He passed by a coffee shop and takes a small time to drink and eat since the future days will be non-eating and drinking days. How would he know if he didn't even think about what-if-he's-going-to-accept-me thinking?

After sitting there, he stood up and walks out the shop.

He walks a couple of minutes before arriving in front of their apartment building, he rode the elevator. He opens the door of their room and walks quietly.

He looks around; looking for Kibum if he's around. Still, his heart beat is beating more quick. He's afraid, he’s confused, and he’s feeling the impatient for the answer he's been waiting for a long time.

He walks towards the sofa and sits there. He waited for Kibum to come out wherever he would go out. Until he heard a loud feet stomps getting closer and closer. He turn his head and saw Kibum walking down the stairs, he stood up and waited for Kibum to be at the place where he is.

Kibum didn't even look up, he just continues walking; not wanting to meet Jonghyun's eyes. He knew if he does what he wants; Jonghyun's whole world will be in a big crisis. He sat down across sofa to Jonghyun's.

Kibum sighed; waiting for the right moment to say it. 'Just tell him what you feel Hyung, telling the truth is better than lying.' The words that been repeating on his head, what Taemin told him was making his mind more confused and hard-to-make choices.

He do love Jonghyun, a brotherly love. He's important than any other thing; living or non-living thing, Jonghyun is still the important. It's like the whole life of him was on Jonghyun's arms. He just can't understand why he can’t love Jonghyun the way Jonghyun loves him.

It’s so easy, LOVE HIM! You could hug him anytime, you could cuddle with him anytime you want and even kisses him anytime you wanted. I mean, If he likes to kiss him.

The truth is Key is afraid to be called gay, he's afraid that if he starts a relationship with Jonghyun his world will change. Never in his whole life he was in love with a guy, never admired a guy before, and never got any positive feelings to a guy before. But, it was changed when he met Jonghyun.

He's not being gayish, he admired Jonghyun's abs; he wanted to have too, he loves Jonghyun and very thankful to God that He made him.

"Jongie-ah?" he finally spoke, still looking down. It's the right time to say it, the very important thing that has to be told. "Neh?" Jonghyun answered back feeling the awkwardness between them.

He looked up and meets Jonghyun's eyes, "Will you hate if I said No?" Kibum's questioned. 'I knew it!' Jonghyun thought, now tears are started falling to fall from his eyes, it's true. He's going to be rejected again, rejected for many times. He's not afraid anymore; he hated his life more than ever.

He's mad at himself for turning himself into a gay for a guy who doesn't even have special feelings towards him.

He didn't answered the question, "Can you just try and Love me?" The only words that Jonghyun left him. The words that can make Kibum's mind go around, the words that makes him more confuse than ever.

Jonghyun run inside his room and locks the door, not wanting anyone bothers him. He wants to think! He wants to easily move on! He wants a peaceful life with someone loving him truly.

Kibum who's just staring at empty spaces, he just stared there after Jonghyun had left to his room. He didn't move, he didn't dare to move. 'IT'S HARD!' he shouted inside his mind, "It's not easy, Kim Jonghyun. I'm different, YOU'RE different!" he whispered to himself.

It's true, it's hard! It's truly hard! 'Why am I only thinking about myself? I am FULL OF MYSELF SO MUCH! I HATE THIS FREAKING LIFE!' Kibum thought, ruining his hair already.

He clenched his fist; ready to punch the glass vase in front of him. And there, he did it! He punches it, now his fist is full of blood. The blood keeps flowing!

"WHY?!!" Jonghyun shouted as he hit the wall with his fist.