E

Can You Just Try And Love Me?

"Now, he's nothing to me." Jonghyun said to himself before going to sleep.

It's been one week since that day, the day he got rejected. Jonghyun and Key's world changed after that day. Jonghyun starts leaving early in the morning and going home late night so he won't catch Kibum still wake up.

He keeps all of his things inside his room; he even put a lock for his room. Jonghyun tries forgetting about him starting to do these things every day, but it gives him more pain. 'Try and Love me?' He thought, how stupid Am I to tell him that? How will he do that? It's hard; It's freaking hard to do.

'You could still love even if he's straight and you're not, it brings more challenge to our lives. More challenges more lessons we will learn' the words that Minho said to him, this words is nothing but a nonsense. How could he call this a challenge? A challenge? It's not a challenge anymore, it's called SUFFERING already.

Suffering from the rejection he just accepted, suffering from not seeing Kibum anymore because of his daily routine.

On the other side, Kibum was so confused. He didn't say no, he didn't say yes too but why is Jonghyun being like this? I mean, I almost don't see him or I DON'T see him.

He always locks his room; if you look around here you won't see any things that are Jonghyun's.

I miss the days were we always laughs, smiles, and jokes around. I miss the time I always cook for him; I always prepare the things he's going to bring when we're going to school. But now, it's nothing but a silent and boring life I'm living now.

Kibum stares at his food in front of him, he was just playing with it. He's not really in the mood to eat; he pushes the plate away and stands up. "I can't take this anymore" He mumbles as he walks towards Jonghyun's room and starts knocking.

Actually, it’s in the middle of night and he knows Jonghyun is inside his room already sleeping. He's the one who got inside the house late, maybe in this way he would see Jonghyun doing something but NO he didn't even have a quickie look.

He waited for Jonghyun to open; not caring about if he's sleeping or not; if he's bothering him or not.

Jonghyun heard it but he doesn't want to open it, he pretended to sleep and covers his ears with the pillow so he won't listen to the knocking sound over and over again.

Every knocks he heards, the more pain he endures. He doesn’t want more pain, he needs a time; a time that can make his life quieter and peaceful.

Kibum just couldn't take it. He wanted to see Jonghyun's face already; he wanted to see Jonghyun's smile; he wanted to see Jonghyun laughing and he wanted to feel Jonghyun's sweetness towards him. He knows that Jonghyun is sweetness even before he knows the Jonghyun fell for him.

He just so stupid he didn't realize that.

Jonghyun can't sleep with the knocking for over an hour already. 'How can he knock that long?' He thought, looking at the door. His eyes is fully open, he can't sleep (Like I said!).

He just couldn't take, so, he stood up and opens the door with his hands on his face. Covering his eyes; not wanting to see Kibum's face, even though he really wants to see it, badly.