J

Can You Just Try And Love Me?

A wonderful day for Key this day, he’s going to have a date with the one he truly loves.

Key is inside his room now preparing for the best date of his life, “Jjong, what do you think?” Key asked Jonghyun who’s seating across the room looking at Key’s reflection on the mirror.

“uhm, not that. She won’t like that.” He shook his head, “what do you know about her?” he asked coldly, feeling jealous for the simple information Jonghyun knows about his girl. “Nothing!” he lied, but the truth is almost everything he knows about her.

“she won’t like that” he mimicked, Key grab the other set of clothes inside his closet and put it in front of him, he dragged himself in front the mirror.

“How about this?” he asked, Jonghyun look at Key’s appearance on the mirror.
“You look great” Jonghyun held his okay thumbs, “ooh thanks” Key thanked.

He quickly got inside the bathroom and started changing, “Do you think she would like this?” Key asked loudly from the bathroom, “She will love it, trust me!” he replied loudly.

After Key changed, he got out from the bathroom and walks in front the mirror and started looking at his outfit. “I look like an idol already” Key praised himself, “In your dreams!” he hissed.

‘No one will be a celebrity in this house except for me’ Jonghyun thought while glaring at Key.

“Okay you are!” Key shouted, like he can read my thoughts. “Thanks” Jonghyun said while bows in front of Key. “Get ready already, you’re going to be late” Jonghyun said grabbing all Key’s scattered things on their bed, he put it inside Key’s bag.

“Here you go” Jonghyun said giving him the bag, Key grabbed it and headed to the door. Jonghyun felt there’s something missing in the moment Key passed by him.

“I think you’re forgetting something” Jonghyun said putting both of his hand on his waist, “What?” Key asked while rubbing the dust out his outfit.

Jonghyun points to his cheeks while grinning badly, he will surely like this because he’s the one who wants it anyway.

“Do I have to that every time I’m going out?” Key asked with an annoyed face, “uhm let me think about it. Ahm YEAH!” Jonghyun shouted the last part.

“He walks towards Jonghyun and give him a quick peck on the cheeks, then Jonghyun hugs him “Enjoy your date!” Jonghyun whispered with a slice of jealousness.

Jonghyun likes Key for some reason but he doesn’t know why. He kept asking himself why him, there’s other guys or GIRLS to be loved.

Then Key smiled walking out the door.

“I wish I was that girl” Jonghyun said then slam himself on their bed. “I really wish!” he added.

After Key’s date, Key walked inside their room looking down. He sat on the bed and didn’t realize that Jonghyun was there sleeping already.

Jonghyun woke up when he heard someone sobbing, he look up and saw Key crying. He quickly got up “What’s wrong Key?” he said placing his hands around Key’s shoulder.

“She rejected me” Key answered and cries even more. Jonghyun taps Key’s back, “Don’t cry Key, she’s not even worth to cry for” Jonghyun said letting every words he wants to stay out of his lips.

“She’s worth!” Key shouted, Jonghyun was shock with Key’s total outburst. “Did she love you…?” Jonghyun paused and let out a big sigh “as much I loved you?” he finished, Key looked at him.

“It’s not brotherly love Key, it’s completely true love” Jonghyun said feeling relief for he already told him what he felt.

Key just stared at him.

“Don’t you know that every single compliment you’ve been giving her hits my heart over and over again?” Jonghyun said, Key don’t know how to response to what Jonghyun is saying.

Key does love him but more like a brotherly love, Jonghyun really takes care of Key since he moved in his room. They’ve been exchanging love ever since Key realizes that he’s not alone in the world, he have Jonghyun with him.

Key’s eyes is deep red and his cheeks started to blush badly, he doesn’t know why but he thinks he’s feeling something will happen if he don’t speak.

He just stared at Jonghyun’s eyes.

Then suddenly Jonghyun pulled Key to kiss him, he didn’t know why he didn’t push Jonghyun when he did that. He feels like he should kiss back, he should give back what Jonghyun is giving him.

Jonghyun pulled away and turn away, “I’m sorry Key, I’m very sorry” Jonghyun said still not looking back, he’s holding his tears to not fall but it’s too late it’s already falling.

Key just sat on their bed dumbfounded.

Jonghyun turn around, “I’m very sorry, I didn’t mean to do that. It’s just-“Jonghyun stopped when he cries again, he knelt down in front of Key and started squeezing his legs.

Key just stared at him; he doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t know how to respond to what’s happening just now.

“H-how?” Key asked stuttering, Jonghyun looks up. “I-i-I do-do-don’t wh-why.” Jonghyun sobbing answered.