Omega needs a good Alpha

Life Blood

YIXING'S FLASHBACK

Fifteen years ago

When Yixing was little, his grandmother would always say that he was a born Omega, due to his kind-hearted and obedient nature. He 'lived to please', as she would say. And she was probably right. Yixing always enjoyed making people happy, and liked the warm fuzzy feeling when someone told him he'd been a good boy.

"When I grow up, I wanna be the best Omega in the world", eight-year-old Yixing said excitedly.

"Do you know what it means to be an Omega?" his mother asked with a little worry in her voice.

"Not really. I know it's the lowest rank."

"Being an Omega means being at the Alpha's mercy. You have to obey everything he says, and you can't do anything without his permission. Not even speak to others outside of your pack. You have to trust your Alpha to decide what's best for you, and you have to trust him to keep the other pack members in check so they don't pick on you."

"So I just have to find the best Alpha, then."

"That's not all. Alpha has the right of way to his Omega. Do you know what that means?"

"No."

"It means that he should be the first person you mate with. Regardless of what you think of him, he has the right to your body. And he has breeding rights to you, which means that your babies must be with him."

"So I just have to find the best Alpha who will also love me, then."

"Until you find your destined mate", his father reminded him. "You're a carrier. If you don't find your destined mate and have children with that person, you'll perish and die."

"So I just have to find the best Alpha who will also love me until I find my destined mate, then."

"Lay off the boy, he's made up his mind. He's a smart boy, he knows what he wants. Besides, this isn't going to be an issue for several years to come", his grandmother said, ending the conversation.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Five years ago

Yixing's world was in ruins. Rogues had come and killed his entire family for sport. Only he was left alive, and he was currently having the living daylights kicked out of him by the same Rogues. Outnumbered five to one, he could do nothing except curl up into a ball and yelp in pain like a little puppy.

"Get your filthy paws off him!" A sudden roar from an unseen man startled them all.

"Well, well, if it isn't the mighty Kim Jaejoong", the Rogue leader sneered.

Kim Jaejoong. Star Clan's famous Alpha. One of the fiercest Alphas alive. Everyone had heard of how he had saved the King Clan's Alpha. He was known for his strength, and for his kindness. The best Alpha. Yixing had wanted him, or someone like him, to be his Alpha for years. In his pack, he'd be alright as Omega.

"Five on one, a little cowardly, don't you think, Baekhyun?" Jaejoong growled.

Rogue Pack's Beta simply laughed.

"Since when do you care? He's not a member of your pack."

"Nor is he one of yours. Let the kid go."

"Don't wanna. You'll have to fight us for him."

Being the stronger, more experienced pack, Star Clan won in less than half an hour.

Having crawled into a corner to get away from the fight, the frightened Yixing soon felt a warm hand caress his hair.

"Are you okay?" Jaejoong's soft voice was like music, nothing like the fierce wolf he'd seen earlier.

"They killed my family. I have nowhere to go." Yixing started to cry, only now getting a chance to feel sorrow.

"You'll spend the night with us, and we'll talk more tomorrow. Okay?" Jaejoong made sure Yixing had his arms secure around his neck before lifting him up bridal style. Yixing nodded into the elder's neck, unable to speak through his silent tears.


One month later

Yixing ended up staying with Star Clan, and after appropriate time had passed, he was officially assumed into the pack through the sacred ritual under the full moon. The ceremony was beautiful in its simplicity: a shared cup of wine, a blood oath, and a kiss to seal the promise. Being the newest member, Yixing automatically became Omega, which he didn't mind at all.

That night, Jaejoong came to Yixing's room to complete the ritual.

Xing, baby, the Alpha whispered through their newly formed mental bond.

Hyung. I mean - Alpha.

You can call me hyung if you want to. I'd prefer it if you did. The others already do. Do you know why I'm here?

"Right of way", Yixing said out loud.

"I hate that term, although it is the truth. It needs to be done before the full moon wanes."

"I know."

"You don't mind?"

Yixing shook his head, smiling. Surprisingly, he was barely nervous at all. This was his first time, and it was as if he'd waited for it his entire life. Ever since he learnt of Jaejoong's existence six years ago, he'd always known he wanted the Alpha to be his Alpha. And he wanted to be Jaejoong's Omega, for all that it meant.

"I want you to be my Alpha. I want to be your Omega. All the way."

"All the way", Jaejoong repeated with a feeling of relief. This was actually the part of the bonding he liked the least, since it felt like he was forcing himself onto the other. Since Yixing was so willingly giving himself to the Alpha, his heart felt a lot lighter, and he allowed himself to enjoy it, as he closed in for a soft kiss.

As Yixing already knew to be true, Jaejoong was as kind and caring as his reputation said, if not more. Constantly making sure that Yixing was the one enjoying himself the most, and that Yixing was the one feeling the most pleasure, Jaejoong brought the younger into a hazy cloud, a place where he was no longer respondent. In that cloud, Yixing was no longer human or wolf. He was reduced to a feeling, one that melted together with Jaejoong at their most intimate place, and it was amazing. He never wanted to leave it, and when the Alpha brought him over that special peak, leaving him shuddering and whimpering, he couldn't help but weep from the overwhelming sensations brought on by the .

Afterwards, Yixing would best remember what Jaejoong did after their mating session. All the cuddling and sweet whispers and the warm hug and the kisses. The endless kisses, peppered all over his face. That was the best part.

Becoming Star Clan's Omega was the best thing Yixing could have done.

END OF YIXING'S FLASHBACK

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Present time

"What's with all the ruckus, babe?" Rogue Pack's Alpha Yifan asked his mate.

"The Beta's are playing with the Omegas", Joonmyeon answered, kissing Yifan lewdly, breeding season making him extra lusty.

Go easy on the kids, or there will be nothing left for us, Yifan said through the mental bond, not once leaving Joonmyeon's sinful lips.

Don't worry, hyung, we're just preparing them for you, Baekhyun answered, with Chanyeol's agreements in the background.

No scars, remember?

Yes, sir! The Beta couple answered in one voice, a little too cheerfully.

"Do you want us to stop? Have you had enough?" Baekhyun asked, his sadistic wolf enjoying the scene to the max. The two Omegas nodded frantically, mouths gagged and tears running from their eyes. Chanyeol took their leashes and forced them to their knees, before removing their gags to make them speak.

"Beg. Beg like the little es you are."

"Please. Merciful Betas. Please. Enough." Jungkook and Junhong both cursed the day they agreed to be Omegas to the Rogue Pack. It had just been an act of teenage rebellion, but they had bitten off more than they could chew. They were just a couple of kids who wanted to play with the big boys, and they had quickly learnt that the big boy games were still too much for them. And it was too late to back out.

The Betas were the worst. Yifan and Joonmyeon were just dominants, but Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sadists. Especially Baekhyun. His wolf was so bloodthirsty that it sometimes unsettled even the Alphas, which was why the elders let the Betas play this roughly with the Omegas, although only on a very tight leash.

Enough, Baek. You've had your fun. Let them go. Yifan's deep voice invaded all their minds, and the tone was one that couldn't be disobeyed. Jongdae, get the kids cleaned up and take them upstairs. Yongguk, give him a hand.


To avoid any age issues, Jungkook is 18 and legal in this fic.

New faces:

Baekhyun

(do you have any idea how difficult it is to find even remotely fierce-looking pics of this sugar pixie?!)

Chanyeol

Junhong / Zelo

Jungkook

Jongdae / Chen

Yongguk

Please comment and tell me what you think <3