Day Moon Clan - Part 1

Life Blood

Yunho had never been so nervous in his entire life as he was on the day of the Clan merger. And he should be. For all intents and purposes, this was his wedding day. His and Jaejoong's. Yunho let out a shaky breath, filled with movement and happiness. After their unfortunate meeting in Jeju half a century ago, Yunho had almost given up hope for this to happen.

When the sun set and the time for the ceremony drew closer, Yunho was sure that his heartbeat could be heard all the way to Japan.

"Hyung, it's time", Changmin said as he poked his head in through the door, heaving a fond sigh when he saw that despite having practically lived in a hanbok for the first four centuries of his life, he still hadn't learnt how to properly tied the bow.

"Let's hope Jaejoong hyung isn't as hopeless as you", Changmin muttered fondly as he re-tied his brother's clothing. "Come on. They're waiting."

Moon Clan's members all smiled when their Alpha came out onto the courtyard where the ceremony would take place. The tall man was always handsome, but tonight, in his triple-tone lilac hanbok, head carried high and proud, he looked more like a prince than ever.


As was custom for Carriers, Jaejoong already sat by the altar with his Beta pair standing in wait, waiting for his chosen one to come and make the formal request. His heart swelled with pride and love when he saw the handsome man coming nearer, flanked by his Beta pair, as was custom for Non-carriers.

Yunho's breath almost hitched when he saw Jaejoong sitting by the altar, looking more beautiful than ever in his hanbok of black and pink.

Jungsoo and Youngwoon came out onto the courtyard, carrying the chalice from which the newly-paired would share a drink later, and putting it on the altar. Jungsoo went to stand next to Jaejoong, while Youngwoon stood beside Yunho, who was now kneeling next to Changmin and Kyuhyun.

"Who comes this night, and for what purpose?" Jungsoo asked, officially beginning the ceremony.

"Jung Yunho, Alpha of Moon Clan, requests the hand of Kim Jaejoong, Alpha of Star Clan, as eternal mate, from tonight and until the end of time", Youngwoon answered.

"Moon Clan Alpha, how many do you bring?" This question was directly for Yunho.

"Beta pair, six of middle rank, one Omega. Nine in total, two Carriers."

"Star Clan Alpha, how do you meet these numbers?" Youngwoon asked.

"Beta pair, six of middle rank, one Omega. Nine in total, seven Carriers", Jaejoong answered.

"Kim Jaejoong, Alpha of Star Clan, do you accept the request made by Jung Yunho, Alpha of Moon Clan?" Jungsoo finally asked.

"I accept." Jaejoong could barely stifle the foolish grin playing in the corners of his mouth.

"Accepting Alpha, what Clan name will you take?" Youngwoon asked.

"Day Moon", Jaejoong answered.

"Requesting Alpha, explain", Jungsoo demanded.

"The sun is the strongest star. When she shares the sky with the moon, a Day Moon is created, shining brighter than any other", Yunho replied.

On Jungsoo's orders, the Alphas and Betas approached the altar. Flanked by their Betas, Yunho and Jaejoong formally bowed, first to Jungsoo and Youngwoon, and then to each other. Once they stood back up, they accepted the chalice with linked hands, as was required, and then took turns drinking the fragrant flower wine, two sips each.

After returning the chalice to Jungsoo, Yunho and Jaejoong faced each other, holding hands while their Betas wrapped yellow silk bands around their wrists for the official hand-fastening, which would conclude the pairing ritual.

"Kim Jaejoong, Alpha of Star Clan, Master Alpha of the Northern Division, do you take Jung Yunho, Alpha of Moon Clan, to be your mate from today until the end of time?"

"I do." Jaejoong almost teared up when he finally uttered the words he'd wanted to say for five hundred years.

"Jung Yunho, Alpha of Moon Clan, do you take Kim Jaejoong, Alpha of Star Clan, Master Alpha of the Northern Division, to be your mate from today until the end of time?"

"I do."

"With these vows, I ask that you seal the eternal bond with a sacred kiss, the first of many to come."

As their lips met, the newly-paired couple heard the cheers from their pack mates, and they could do nothing but smile into the kiss.

"One moon from now, at the Council, Day Moon Clan will be officially presented to and recognised by the other Clans", Jungsoo announced, meeting new cheers from the jubilant crowd.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"What are we going to do about the Omegas now that we've merged?" Yunho asked when he and Jaejoong were cuddling in bed after their first love-making as husbands.

"Xing has found his mate in Jinki, so I'm raising him to middle rank at the Council."

"Should I raise Luhan as well?"

"We'll be without Omega. That's not a good way to start a new Clan."

"Actually, I overheard the Rogue Omegas talking, just before we left Western Mansion. They were talking about requesting for their bond to be dissolved."

"They want to leave for another pack?" Jaejoong sat up straight in his surprise.

"So it would seem. Anyhow… they need a pack, we need Omegas, why not kill two birds with one stone?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. My husband is so smart", Jaejoong added with a smile and a kiss to Yunho's cheek.

"Husband", Yunho repeated in mild awe.

"Now and forever."

"I love you so much", Yunho said, pulling Jaejoong onto his lap for a proper kiss. Loving sighs soon turned to moans, as hands began to caress and roam across skin.


A/N

Finally, they're married and the clans have merged

Wedding night coming up ^_-

Yunho's hanbok:

Jaejoong's hanbok (again, imagine him with www styling):

Please comment and tell me what you think